Someone I Shouldn't love

Someone I Shouldn't love

Sorry for the suuupppppeerrr late update guys.. I'm a little bit busy these days~~ Hahaahahaha

*SHARE ONE ROOM NOT ONE BED*

 

~Author’s POV~

 

Meanwhile , in B2ST’s dorm Kim manager are trying so hard to make all of them wake up and gather them in the living room.

 

http://www.ragwingderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SIMPLE-LIVING-ROOM.jpg

 

But, someone is missing.

 

“LEE GIKWANG!!” he screamed so hard.

 

5 minutes later all of them really gathered together in the living room.

 

“Guys, I know you all are very tired for preparing your comeback (MIDNIGHT SUN). But, this is really important. You guys know right that there’s one hobae who are going to debut in this few months. But, because her dorm is on renovation. So, she’s going to stay with you for few months maybe..” said Kim manager.

 

“do you mean we are going to stay with a girl?” asked Gikwang.

 

“yep..”

 

“But, there’s only 3 rooms. Where is she going to sleep?” asked Dongwoon carefully.

 

“of course with you guys. Maybe she will share one room with Gikwang and Junhyung because their room is the biggest.”

 

“with us? But, we are boys and she is a girl.. how can you?” asked Junhyung carefully.

 

“I trust you guys. I know all of you very well..”

 

TING..TONG..TING..TONG..

 

“It must be that girl. Wait at here, I will go for open the door. Don’t be rude to her ara.”

 

~Author’s POV end~

 

~Ah Ri’s POV~

 

“God Bless Me.. I wonder what will happen to me” I said in my mind.

 

“ahh.. Ah Ri you’re here! ^o^ come in.. Just treat this as your dorm. Feel free for ask anything from them” said someone friendly , I bet this is the Kim manager.

 

“wait..  do you just now said that feel free to ask anything from this guys?” I asked him carefully.

 

“yep..” he replied.

 

“include , asking them to tidy up my bed , making me breakfast and..”

 

“Yak!! We are not your maid” said someone rudely I know his name is Song Dongwoon. Look at his expression he doesn’t welcome me at all.

 

“Stay calm guys, I’m just kidding.. hahaha” I laughed so hard.

 

“hahaha Ah Ri-ssi it’s not funny at all… Alright guys.. That’s all, you all may go to your dreamland now.. Have a nightmare guys! I’m kidding of course” said Kim manager and all of them enter their room just like robots! -___-

 

“but, Kim manager where’s my suitcase? Hong appa said that Lee ahjumma already brought my suitcase to here..”

 

“yeah.. I know it..  I already put it in Gikwang’s and Junhyung’s room. Ah,, their room is in the middle one.. J”

 

“wh… what?? Do you mean I’m going to share a room with those guys? Hong appa never tell me that I’m going to share the room with them!”

 

UNBELIEVEABLE! Wth?! Am I really going to share the room with those 2 guys? How unlucky I am!!

 

“Seems like Hong appa forgot to tell you.. However I already told you just now right? Kekeke~ You just share one room with them, I never ask you to share  one bed with them. You’re going to sleep on the floor. I already ordered your bed just now , but I will arrive around 2 days later ^^”