Someone I Shouldn't love

Someone I Shouldn't love

 

~Ah Ri's POV~

I’m calling my sister Stefanie (Hui Min) in China now, we talk very much. Yeah.. I miss her a lot. And, I miss my family. Especially, Bai-bai (My little doggie).

“Jie-jie, I miss you a lot you should know that..”

“I miss you too..” I said silently in my mind. I don’t have courage to tell her.

“I bet you want something from me. Alright, I will buy it for you as your birthday gift. What do you want huh?” I asked her and she laughed so hard.

Tsk. I already know yourself Hui Min aa, you won’t be so friendly to me. Except, you want something from me.

“You know me very well jie-jie.. I want B2ST album and Dongwoon’s signature for my birthday gift. I’m a biggest fan of B2ST. Jeball, jie-jie please buy it for me. Otherwise, I won’t give Bai-Bai food for 3 days..”

“are you trying to threaten me? Alright, I’ll buy it for you. But, take care of my Bai-Bai ara? Hong appa is calling me now. Bye-bye”

I’m Ah Ri from China. A simple girl who want to be a great singer and I decided to move to Seoul and be a trainee in Cube Entertainment.

“Ah Ri aa, please sit down. I have a good and bad news for you. What do you want to hear first?” he asked me friendly.

“umm.. I would like to hear the good news first Hong ahju, ani. I meant Hong appa..”

“You still looked very awkward when you called me Hong appa. Just treat me as your father and call me appa like your seniors 4minute and A Pink. Don’t to be so formal to me like B2ST members.”

“ne, appa..”

“alright, the good news is.. You’ll debut soon. Chukkae.. You’ll be debut soon as a solo singer”

“de.. debut? Really?”

“yah.. and for the bad news is because we still need time to find your dorm and need to do renovation. So, for these few months you’ll stay together in B2ST dorm.”

“But, they’re namja and I’m yeoja. Why don’t you just let me to stay together with A pink’s eonniedeul or 4minute’s eonniedeul?”

“Eventhough they’re namja but trust me, they’re not as bad as what you think. And actually I wanna let you stay with them but because they rooms is not very big so it’ll be a little difficult if you stay together with them”

“alright appa. Gamsahamnida”

“you must move to there now. Kim ahjumma already took all of your clothes to there, so you just need to go their dorm and have some rest. The day after tomorrow you’ll have some practice. So, make sure you’re ready. It’s not very easy be a solo singer”

I’m on my way to B2ST’s dorm now. Why must I live together with them? I feel so happy now because I can go debut soon. But, why I must live together with them? Suddenly I remember my bitter memory with one of the member called Dong Woon.

It was very cold that time, I just bought a glass of coffee and walked slowly behind a young-man. But, suddenly he turned to me snatched my coffee and said “thanks for the coffee”

I was sixes and sevens at that time. What the hell is he doing? Why he snatched my coffee and drank it?

“Ya! Why do you drink my coffee?” I replied coldly.

“ohh.. so you don’t buy it for me?” he answered with innocent face.

“tsk. You think who you are? Why I need to buy for you? I’m not you fan. And if I’m your fan, it’ll be impossible to if I enter here -___-“

But, how rude he is. He just walked away from me. Without saying anything.