III

Slowly Falling...

"Hello, we are Sonyuh Shidae!"

Yonghwa had just gotten out of bed and was sleepily making his way to the kitchen when he saw Minhyuk sitting on the floor listening to a radio nearby.  He playfully nudged Minhyuk's head as he walked past him. 

"Ow, hyung!  What was that for?" the maknae asked as he rubbed his head.  Yonghwa smiled obnoxiously at him and couldn't help but notice how quickly Minhyuk turned his attention back to the radio to listen to what ever he was listening to.

"Due to their busy schedules, we were extremely lucky to have all the members of Sonyuh Shidae guest on today's broadcast of Kiss the Radio!  If you guys could please introduce yourselves one by one, let's start with Sunny and go around the table to the left," Yonghwa heard the radio DJ say as he poured milk into his bowl of cereal. 

"What are you listening to?" Yonghwa asked as he scooped a spoonful of sugary goodness into his mouth.

"Kiss the Radio!  Seohyun told me the other day that her and the rest of the members were going to be the guests last night so I'm listening to the live broadcast right now," Minhyuk quickly replied.

Since when did Seohyun and Minhyuk become such good friends?  Yonghwa wondered, but he just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care and went back to eating his breakfast.  He half listened to the radio as he ate his food at the same time until he all of a sudden heard a familiar voice.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo, I am Sonyuh Shidae's maknae Seohyun."  Hearing Seohyun's voice after so long, Yonghwa suddenly stopped chewing his cereal and choked a little as he strained to hear what the radio DJs and her were talking about next.

"Seohyun ssi, we heard that your marriage just ended recently with your on screen husband, CN Blue's Yonghwa.  How do you feel about the experience?"

"Hey, they're talking about you!" Minhyuk laughed.

"What can I say?" Yonghwa joked, "I'm a popular guy."

"Actually, I really enjoyed the time we spent together," Seohyun shyly replied.  "I'm really thankful toward Yonghwa ssi for taking such good care of me all this time and I didn't expect that I would enjoy being on the show this much."

Yonghwa smirked a little and happily took another bite of cereal.

"Have you guys been keeping in touch recently?" one of the DJs asked.

There was a pause before Seohyun started talking.  "No not recently.  Both of us have been so busy lately that we haven't really had a chance to talk since our last recording of We got Married."

His smirk slowly faded as he continued to listen.

"Well, since you guys haven't seen each other in a while, why don't you say a little mesage to him right now?"

Yonghwa could almost hear Seohyun's face slowly turn red as she nervously laughed to herself.

"Um...Hello Yonghwa ssi." She croaked.

The members started to playfully laugh.  "Don't be so awkard!  He's your husband," Taeyeon teased.

".....it's been a long time hasn't it?  I hope you are doing well and that we will be able to still be good friends despite our busy schedules.  Take care of your health, read more books, and I'll be sure to keep my promise."  Seohyun didn't mean for the last part to come out but it was too late now. 

"Promise?" everyone started to question, but Seohyun just innocently shook her head.

"Ah, a secret between husband and wife," one of the DJs nodded, "We understand."

Minhyuk looked suspiciously at Yonghwa but he didn't seem to notice.  Instead he was busy thinking about if Seohyun's words really were true.  I'll be sure to keep my promise.  What did she mean by saying that?  What about all those moments they spent while filming?

Why did he even care?

Yonghwa finished eating his cereal and was about to get up until he heard a voice talking on the radio again.

"Seohyun ssi, I actually heard that Yonghwa's fellow CN Blue member Minhyuk ssi has the hots for you."

Yonghwa immediately glared at the maknae when he heard this.  "Did you really say that?"

Minhyuk gave a sheepish grin and and scratched his head.  "I didn't say it EXACTLY like that."

Seohyun was really blushing this time.  "We've actually become pretty close friends since we are the same age..." she quietly replied.

Yonghwa suddenly walked over to the radio and abruptly turned it off.  He couldn't stand listening to Seohyun talking about another man, even if it was one of his band members.

"Hey, I was listening to that!" Minhyuk pouted.

"Is it true?" Yonghwa asked as he tried to act like he didn't care so much.

"I mean, not really...kind of..maybe....It's okay with you, though, isn't it?  I mean you do have a girlfriend right now anyway if I must remind you."

"You don't need to remind me," Yonghwa mumbled.  "And I don't care that you like her.  You can like her all you want." 

Yonghwa could feel the tension rising up in his chest.  Nothing is actually going to happen right?  It's just a little crush.

"Um..okay, if you say so," Minhyuk shrugged.  "Can I turn the radio back on now?"

The leader turned the radio back on but walked out of the room so he could get ready for the day.

I guess I must keep my promise too.