The moment I saw your eyes [Woohyun]

This thing called LOVE, One shot collection

Song- Super Junior's Its You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg644t9AWPM&feature=related

A Love at 1st Sight


The first time he saw her was when his group members decided to cook dinner together. Seeing as how there was no food in the fridge or cupboards, they had to take a trip to the supermarket and since there was nothing to do they all went. Trying not to attract any attention from fangirls they disguised themselves from head to toe and went to the nearest supermarket. Being his normal self, Woohyun was playing around and Dongwoo and Sungyeol decided to play as well. Dongwoo went inside the shopping cart and Sungyeol began chasing Woohyun with the cart through all the aisles.

It was late so there wasnt many customers in the store and Woohyun made sure to avoid bumping into people, that is until he turned his head to see Dongwoo yelling as Sungyeol raced the cart trying to attack Woohyun. Woohyun looked forward and noticed a girl who had her headphones in her ears listening to music as she picked out a ramen. He was to close to move out of her way and Woohyun pushed her into the next aisle before they could get hit by Sungyeol.

"Omo...." said Sungyeol as he came to a halt when Dongwoo told him about the accident he almost caused. He looked down at the floor and saw Woohyun ontop of some random foreign girl.

The girl sat up and rubbed her forehead where Woohyun's had collided into, "ouch!" she and Woohyun said before looking at one other, "what the hell man?" she asked in Korean with a heavy accent.

"Mianhae.... my friends and I were playing around and before you could get hurt he pushed you out the way" said Dongwoo getting out of the cart with Sungyeol's help. Sungyeol then helped Woohyun up and Woohyun stared at the girl who was still on the floor staring back at him.

"Help her babo" whispered Sungyeol nudging Woohyun in the ribs with his elbow. Woohyun put his hand in front of the girl, offering help which she took and stood up.

"Its okay I guess... well I should get going" the girl said brushing her blonde hair out of her eyes. Her eyes, Woohyun noted, were a beautiful shade of blue with speckles of grey, they reminded him of the bluest ocean he had seen.

"Wait!" Woohyun half shouted reaching a hand out towards her, she looked down and saw the ramen she had choosen. Thanking him with a bow she took it and took quick steps to the cashier. As she walked away Woohyun's eyes trailed from the back of her blonde head to the small of her back and eventually lower.

Sungyeol whistled once she was out of earshot and Dongwoo grinned at Woohyun, "she was pretty, I need to find myself a foreigner girlfriend" he said and Woohyun wordlessly nodded his head in agreement.

That was their first meeting, the next few meetings took place in the cafe that she worked at. Woohyun wondered why he never saw her there seeing as how the cafe was a few minutes away from the dorm. From her nametag he noticed that her name was Amy, a simple name but because it was hers Woohyun thought it was amazing. He didnt know when, but he began developing feelings for the blonde and he fell hard for her. He would always offer to go buy Sungyeol coffee and pastries for the group just so he could go to the cafe and see Amy. It was love at first sight for him.

"Hyung can you go buy some coffee we dont have anymore" asked Sungjong giving Woohyun puppy dog eyes but it failed.

Hoya poked Sungjong's cheek and said "you know today is Thursday, Woohyun's love Amy doesnt work today." It was true, Woohyun knew Amy's schedule after noticing a pattern when he went two straight weeks to the cafe. She worked almost all weekends, there was a Sunday she took off and Woohyun's happiness faded when he searched and didnt find her that day at the cafe. As for the weekdays, she worked late Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while early Friday's.

He thought back to when he had the chance to speak to Amy again at the cafe.

'"Oh its you! The guy that saved me from getting hit in the supermarket" said the blonde once she realized who Woohyun was and he smiled down at her.

Woohyun responded "you work here? what are the odds of that, looks like fate wants us to keep meeting huh?" He cursed himself in his head for saying such a cheesy line to this girl.

She laughed before looking behind him at the long line of customers and she went to the register, "so um... what can I help you with?" Amy asked and Woohyun ordered the cups of coffee for s and himself.

When she handed him the paper holder full of the cups of coffee their hands had bumped into one another sending a shock of electricity through each of their bodies. "Thanks Amy" said Woohyun and he turned to leave walking away with a small smile on his face before she could ask how he knew her name, then she thought of her nametage pinned to her chest and blushed'

"Oh, well since you cant stalk that foreign girl, lets all go out" said Sunggyu causing laughter from the other members but a glare from Woohyun.

It was night time and Hoya and Dongwoo joined forces and kept bugging the other members of Infinite to go to a club so they could dance. They finally decided to go to the club that was closeby the dorm just in case they were noticed and had to run home. Woohyun plopped himself down on the booth that was given to them and ordered drinks with Sunggyu while the others went to the dancefloor.

Sunggyu and Woohyun raised their glasses and began drinking until Sunggyu choked on his drink. "What is wrong?" asked Woohyun going to hit his friend on the back and Sunggyu raised a finger pointing to the dance floor with wide eyes.

"What the...." Woohyun began as his eyes followed Sunggyu's finger to see Hoya and Dongwoo dancing with Amy. His eyes narrowed at his two friends, "ouch stop! I'm okay now" said Sunggyu and Woohyun noticed he had hit his back a little too hard.

Woohyun began taking steps towards the three people with Sunggyu right behind him just in case. Hoya and Dongwoo noticed an angry Woohyun making his way to where they were and Hoya smirked while he leaned into Amy and said something in her ear before gesturing for Dongwoo and him to leave. "Oh its you!" said Amy's voice that sounded like a beautiful melody to his ears and Woohyun's eyes widen when he saw he had arrived in front of her.

"Uh... um...." Woohyun began but he couldnt make a sentence and looked like a fish out of water with his mouth opening and closing. Amy giggled before tugging his hand and walking to the middle area of the dance floor.

Woohyun closed his mouth when Amy turned around and he automatically placed his hands on her hips sending goosebumps up her whole body. They began dancing with one another to the music that blasted through the clubs stereos. Woohyun sighed in content closing his eyes until he felt Amy stop moving and noticed the song came to a quick end. "You know I never got your name" said Amy with curiousity in her eyes.

He opened his mouth weighing his options, if he told her who he was she could either freak out and be a fangirl (which was highly unlikely if she couldnt recognize him by now.) "Im Nam Woohyun" he said pushing his thoughts out of his head.

"I've heard that name somewhere before.... " Amy said more to herself than Woohyun as she furrowed her eyes in thought and then she remembered "your from some idol group right?" asked Amy and Woohyun nodded with a smirk on his face.

"Is it okay for you to be seen talking to me?" she asked nodding her head at the girls that were whispering and holding their cellphones out taking photos of Woohyun. Without thinking, he grabbed her hand and ran out the club and into an alleyway, holding a finger to Amy's lips he noticed how close they were. If he leaned any closer to her, his lips would touch hers, he shook his head he couldnt do such a thing right now.

Amy put her hands on his chest and asked "what now? arent you going to get in trouble or something?"

Woohyun shook his head, "they'll probably just post the photos up, not much more to think about.... its not like we were kissing on the dance floor" his eyes landed on Amy's lips which she unconsciously.

"Should we uh... can we go out now?" asked Amy biting her lip noticing that he was still staring at her lips.

"Wait" he said placing his hands on either side of her pinning her against the cold brick wall and he raised his half lidded eyes to meet hers as they both began leaning closer and meeting with their lips. They both tilted their heads and Amy put her hand behind his head to deepen their kiss. After a few minutes they broke apart to get air, "omo.. I'm sorry.... I...." Woohyun was at a lost of words.

Amy nodded "we dont even know each other.... we just met a few times."

"But, can we get to know each other?" asked Woohyun and Amy gave him a smile when he added "cause I dont know about you but I think this is too much of a coincidence."