Can't Let You Go.

(One Shot Request) Advices about love (Apply Open)

 

 

AFF Username: brownleafhopper

Name in the story: Johan Kim

Problem/s : I love my special friend but my first love came back. I'm confussed about my feelings.

Guy in the Story ): Taemin of SHINee and L.joe of TEEN TOP.

Things you did to avoid your tears flowing down: Lift my head up high and flicker my lashes,

Other/s: I loved my best friend Taemin since elementary days. He went to america. He never contacted me. I decided to move on. When I entered high school, I became close with L.joe and I became special friends with him. Taemin came back and suddenly asked me out but I was supposed to be officially going out with L.joe on that exact day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It was a lovely summer morning. A girl was running across a Taekwondo gym, screaming at everyone who’s in her way.

“Excuse me! Coming through!” she screamed.

“Woah. Hey baby.” A guy said while blocking her.

“Hey mister, I’m new to Taekwondo to please would you let me go?!”

“Baby, we just met.. Come on. Give me some more time to know you.” Said the guy who’s preparing to kiss the girl’s neck.

“Hey punk!” a guy screamed

“What? You can’t defend her from me. I’m a black belter.” The shouted back.

“Me and you. On the gym now. If I win, let go of her. And if you’ll win, you can get her.”

“HEY!” the girl shouted. The boy just winked at her and ran to the gym.

 

When they reached the gym, the ’s grip on the girl already made marks on her shoulder.

“Let go of me!” the girl exclaimed

“Wait for the time when you’ll be mine baby..”

 

“Hey dude! Shut up! Let’s fight.” The guy said

“Sure. I’m sure that I’m going to win..” the said while smirking.

 

At the first round, the guy who’s trying to save the girl was kicked on his left leg. But, it didn’t stop him to achieve his goal. On the second and third round, he was left behind.

 

“Hahahaha!!! I’m going to defeat you! Baby! Get ready to be mine!” screamed the .

The guy who was trying to save her smirked. At the last round, the guy showed his best. He had beaten the who was left lying on the mat.

“I guess, black belters are not enough for 4th dans.” The guy said. “Miss, are you okay?”

The girl nodded while sobbing.

“There there now. Don’t cry. I’m here to protect you. Let’s go now to the cafeteria. We’re excused on the first 3 hours of training.”

“But.. The coach will kill me..” the girl shuttered.

The guy smiled. “You mean Mr. Lee? Don’t worry. He’s my dad.”

“The.. the.. Most famous Taekwondo player is your dad?”

“Haha yes.” He answered.

 

When they arrived the cafeteria, the guy and girl sat. The guy offered the girl some drinks and snacks.

“So, what’s you name miss?”

“Johan Kim.”

“What a unique name. It’s a guy’s name right? haha” the guy joked.

“Aye!” said the girl while pinching his shoulder.

“Hahaha by the way, I’m Lee Byung Hun. Just call me, L.Joe., Nice to meet you Johan. ”

“Ohh… L.Joe. It’s like an American name. Nice name you raw American!”

“Raw American?! Hey girl! I know fluent English! Listen! F L U E N T English!”

“Haha okay okay L.Joe!”

 

Day by day, they kept on training Taekwondo. Everyday, Johan keeps on improving her Taekwondo skills, thanks to L.Joe’s help.  Probably she doesn’t know.. She’s falling in love with him.

 

After 2 months, school reopened. She realizes that she really misses L.Joe so so much. She walked to the school halls lonely, while thinking of L.Joe. Suddenly, someone stopped her steps.

 

“Missed me Johan?”  said a guy while smiling at her.

“Tae-Tae.. Taemin?”

“It’s me! Nice to see you again!!!” exclaimed Taemin while hugging Johan.

 

Flashback

 

“Aye Taemin!! It hurts!”

“Hold on still Johan. I’ll just pull it.”

“Ah!~ It hurts!” screamed little Johan in pain.

“Hold on. It’s going to be finished.” Said little Taemin while pulling the piece of wood that was stuck on Johan’s leg.

“Ahhhh~!!”

“There! Done! Don’t move!”

Taemin went to the desk and got a first aid kit. He placed in a bandage on Johan’s wound and kissed it.

“Is it okay now Johan?” asked Taemin

“Ne..” said little Johan that’s blushing like a tomato.

“Haha Johan! You are all red!” said Taemin then kissed Johan’s red cheek.

“Yah! That’s bad!” exclaimed the little girl and then kissed Taemin’s cheek.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Uhh… Ne Taemin. I missed you too!” said Johan

“So, let’s hang out next Saturday.”

“Uhh.. Sure Taemin!”

“Cool! I’ll pick you up at your house Johan!” said Taemin then left while a smile plastered in his face.


At the classroom

 

Johan sat down at her desk, cursing and whispering.

“God.. Taemin.. Why now?! Why?! Aissh.. Lee Taemin..”

Suddenly, someone shouted and grabbed her shoulders from behind.

“BOOO!!!”

“Ahhhh!! L.JOE?!!!?!”

“It’s me! Miss me? Hahaha.”

“Shut up freak!”

“So, are you available next Saturday?” asked L.Joe with a cute smile

“Of course I am!” answered Johan. “But what time?”

“At 6:00PM. I’ll pick you up.”

“Okay L.Joe.”

 

L.Joe then sat on his chair 3 rows away from Johan’s. Johan was really really happy that L.Joe asked her out. 

 

Days passed and Taemin showed affection for Johan. He always eats with her, talk to her, walk with her, and even wait for her when coming home. They are often mistaken as a couple.

 

Saturday came by, at the morning; Taemin picked Johan up at her house.

 

“Mom! We’re leaving!”

“Take care honey! Bye! Bye Taemin!” Johan’s mom waved.

“Goodbye Mrs. Kim!”

 

“So.. Where are we going Taemin?” asked Johan.

“To the museum.” answered Taemin while smiling.

“Ohh you mean?!”

“Haha yes. The Science museum.”

“How did you know Taemin-ah??” asked Johan with a doubt.

“How can I forget?! We always come here when we were young!”

“You didn’t forget??”

“Of course I didn’t!” exclaimed Taemin.

Johan smiled since she still feels something for Taemin. They were really happy when they were in elementary but then, Taemin has to move to America. That’s why, for 6 years, she didn’t see Taemin.

 

They went to the museum. Taemin keeps on taking a glimpse on Johan’s smile. He feels flattered. After 2 hours, they went to an ice cream parlor an ate ice cream. Then, they went to a pizzeria and ate a Hawaiian pizza.

 

“GoshTaemin.. I’m so full!” said Johan.

“Johan, can I ask you something?” asked Taemin.

“Of course you can.”

Taemin held Johan’s hands on his hands and looked into Johan’s eyes.

“I like you.. Since we were in elementary.. Can you be my.. Girlfriend?”

 

Johan was in shock. She doesn’t know what to do now.

 

“Uhh.. Taemin.. Can you please.. Give me time?”

“I can wait ‘till forever.” said Taemin while looking into her eyes seriously.

“Ohh I got to go home now Taemin.”

“Why so soon?” asked Taemin with a sad face.

“I need to meet up with my friend.” answered Johan texting L.Joe to wait for her.

 

Taemin walked Johan home. Johan then thanked Taemin for the great day. Taemin waved good bye and went near to her.

“Johan.. I love you.”

Johan smiled and bowed in front of Taemin.

“Goodbye Taemin. Thanks for the great time.”

“Goodbye!” Taemin then left and Johan entered the house.

 

“What took you so long Johan?” asked her mother.

“Taemin and I just talked.”

“This young man here is already waiting for you for an hour.”

Johan then looked at the living room and found L.Joe watching TV.

“I think he likes you dear.” whispered Johan’s mom.  “Do you like him too dear? I think he’s a really nice guy.”

“Mom.. Taemin confessed to me.. And he wants me to be his girlfriend. I like Taemin but.. I like L.Joe too..” whispered Johan while looking down.

“Dear, choose the one who cared for you the most. Who showed you what really love is.”

“I will take your advice mom. Thank you.” bowed Johan as she hugged her mom.

 

“Hey L.Joe!”

“Ohh Johan. You’re here! So, are you ready?”

“Yeah. Let’s go!”

“Gosh Johan.. You’re so chubby now!” said L.Joe while pinching her cheeks

“Aish! I’m not!”

“Haha just joking Johan! Let’s go!”

“Mom! We’re going now!” shouted Johan.

“Sure honey! Bye!” said Johan’s mom while winking at her.

 

Johan and L.Joe went to the park and mall. They watched a movie together, took pictures and, ate.

“I really do have a feeling that I love L.Joe more than Taemin..” Johan said to herself.

“Come on! Let’s go now!” L.Joe stood up and led Johan outside.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see Johan..” L.Joe then placed a handkerchief on Johan’s eyes.

“Hey! Get it off L.Joe!”

“Aish! You need them! Let’s go now!”

 

 

20 minutes later. They reached the Taekwondo gym. The lights were all turned off.

“Where are we?”

“Just wait..” L.Joe then removed the handkerchief and ran to the switch box.

“Why is it so…. Dark..” L.Joe then opened the lights and plastered a smile on his face.

Johan was put into tears when she saw what’s on the training mat. It says :

 

Johan Kim, I love you. Since the first time we met. Would you please be my girlfriend?

 

She’s really happy about it. Even happier when Taemin confessed to her, but she’s still confused.

“I can’t say yes yet L.Joe…”

“I can wait for you Johan. And I always will.” said L.Joe while holding her hands.

“L.Joe, I.. Got to go home..”

“Why Johan?” he asked disappointedly

“I’ll just.. Call you okay?”

“Let me walk you home Johan.”

“No, L.Joe. I can go home by myself.”

“Johan…”

“L.Joe. Please.. I can handle myself..”

“Okay..”

 

Johan went out and called for a taxi. She’s smiling in tears. She’s really happy but confused. When she got home, she went straight to her bedroom and thought.

 

“I do love both of them.. But, who will I choose? Taemin, my first love.. Or L.Joe, my protector?”

 

The next day, she called Taemin. She wants to meet up with him at the park. She went there are waited for Taemin.

 

“Johan!” exclaimed Taemin.

“Ohh Taemin. Come here. Sit.”

“What do you want to talk about?” asked Taemin.

“Taemin. Since elementary, I already liked you.”

“So.. Is that a yes?”

“But… I was really crashed down that time. I was hurt.. But then, 6 years later, I met L.Joe. He protected me. He showed me what really love is. He showed me… The things you didn’t show me Taemin..” She explained.

“I guess.. That’s a no..” looked down Taemin.

“I’m sorry Taemin…”

“But, I’m happy for you. You have found him. I’m sorry if I wasn’t around you for these past years. We can be friends right?” asked Taemin while smiling, but deep inside, hurt.

“Of course we can.”

“Hey! Go! Go now to L.Joe!”

“Haha. Ne Taemin. Thanks. Bye!” Johan hugged Taemin and ran to L.Joe’s house.

 

She ran and ran until she reached the Lee family’s mansion.

 

“L.JOE!” she screamed.

L.Joe went out of the house and ran to the gate.

“Ohh Johan, come in!” L.Joe opened the gates and let Johan come in.

 

“L.Joe. I love you.”

“You what?” asked L.Joe in disbelief

“I love you!!!”

L.Joe hugged her and tears up. “So.. Is it a yes?”

“A million times…” replied Johan.

 

And there, started the love story between, L.Joe and Johan, now known as Mr. and Mrs. Lee Byung Hun.

 

 

Lesson:

 

Always look up into a person who cared for you. If the person is already in front of you, don’t let him go.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. All stories are in current update. I'm updating each one of them. Since I'm not that busy anymore with school works, I can update them more often! sorry again!!!

 

~ Ming Zhu ~