Accepting, everything... Regretting.. What have they done..

(One Shot Request) Advices about love (Apply Open)

 

AFF Username: Creamy-Tofu


Name in the story: Kim Hyun Jae


Problem/s: Is in love with one of her brother's best friends, but he only see's her as a younger sister


Guy in the Story: Kim Hyung Jun (Baby SS501)


Things you did to avoid your tears flowing down: Try to avoid him everytime she saw him



Other/s: Her brother knows she loves him but wont say anything to Hyung Jun unless he hurts her feelings.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

"God God God.. I'm late for Music class~!!! Excuse me~!! Coming through!! ! I'm late!" I cursed as I ran.

I ran across the hall, speeding up the ozzy wozzy ways. I then reached my classroom. Just in time for her classes.

 

I'm Kim Hyun Jae. I'm just a simple girl, living a simple world. I never know what love is. Until I met a guy, naming Kim Hyung Joon. He’s the bestfriend of my older brother. He knows that I love him. But, he only treats me like his own sister. I know it hurts. What would you feel if you would also feel this way? Of course you’ll cry right? But, I just try to avoid him whenever I see him.

 

My stupid brother doesn’t even help me with him! He just.. Tells him or approach him about my feelings, when I'm already hurt. I guess, my stupid, ugly brother but, nice, caring, intelligent, sensitive and loving brother just cares for me. I love him. Honestly, more than Hyung Joon. But, I guess, in the case of Hyung Joon, its true love.

 

 

 

“Introduce yourself Miss…???”

“Kim. Kim Hyun Jae.”

“Miss Kim.”

“Annyeong haseyo. Kim Hyun Jaeimnida. I'm a freshman in this school. I'm majoring in Literature but taking up Music as my subject. Thank you.”

“Thank you Miss Kim. Please take a sit near Mr. Kim. At the 5th row.”

“Thank you Ma’am.”

 

5th row… 5th row.. OMG… Kim… Kim Hyung Joon? What are you doing here?? Not now.. Please… Not now.

 

“Hey Hyun Jae! So, we’re classmates now!” said Hyung Joon while messing up my hair.

“Aissh.. Hyung Joon-sshi. Stop it.”

 

I know. I'm red now! So shut up your mouth! Aissh.. Shut up Kim Hyun Jae. Just relax. Just relax… I know that he knows that I love him. I will never have a chance on him…. Ever…

 

“Okay now class. Let’s pick your partners in this class project. You have to compose a duet. A ballad. You have to play instruments or create your own rhythm or sounds for it. As long as you’ll make it. Now. Miss Park and Mr. Lee are partners, Miss Ahn and Mr. Kang are partners, Miss Seo and Mr. Zhou, and Miss Kim Hyun Jae and Mr. Kim Hyung Joon are partners. The rest, you may pick your own partners.”

 

OMG. Am I. His partner?! God why? Why are you doing this to me?! Ohh God. Here he comes..

 

“Hyun Jae-ah! Let’s make the new song on weekend. Are you available at that time?” He asked.

“Well, yes. I am. We can record at mom’s recording studio in Apgujeong-do.”

“Great!  Let’s listen to the teacher now.”

“Sure Hyung Joon-sshi.”

 

“Today, we’re going to introduce ourselves. Miss Jung. Introduce yourself first.”

“Hi. I'm Jessica Jung. I'm 20 years old. My family owns a Music store. My dad is a musician. My mom is a businesswoman. I'm the cutest in this class~!!”

 

Pathetic.. Another .

 

Until it came to the time that it was Hyung Joon’s time to introduce.

 

“Good morning. I'm Kim Hyung Joon. I'm 20 years old. I major in Music.  My parents own malls around Korea. My dad is an engineer and my mom is a linguistics teacher. And the girl right beside me, is a special girl. She’s my bestfriend’s sister. She’s Kim Hyun Jae. She’s really special to me because, I treat her as a sister. That’s all. Thank you.”

 

That was sweet but.. It crushed my heart into pieces. He really.. Only likes me to be his sister.. Nothing more..

 

“Uhmm.. Hyun Jae-ah. It’s your turn.” He said while smiling in front of my face.

“Uhh… Okay!” I shuttered.

 

“Ohh! The that tries to steal Hyung Joon away from me! Probably, she’s a nobody! Hahahha” laughed Jessica with her friends.

 

“A pleasant mooring to all of you. I'm Kim Hyun Jae. 18 years old. I'm majoring in Literature but taking up Music as my subject. I'm in a family of 4. My parents own a Music school in Harvard. The bestest students can enter the school. My mother told me to study here, because they won’t say that, they are giving me special treatment. My father is a Writer/Author and my mother is the world famous violinist, Kim Hyun Rae. I'm a simple girl. I respect others if they also respect me. You can trust me. I'm not a flirt or even a liar. I can do anything for a friend of mine.” I said nervously.

“Oh.. So you are the daughter of world famous violinist Kim Hyun Rae? Nice to meet you Miss Kim.” The professor said.

“Uhh.. Ne. I am. Nice to meet you too.”

I saw Jessica’s jaw dropping down because of what she heard about me. Hahaha pathetic .

 

“So, we are going to have an activity now. It’s called, creating your own rhythm. You and your partner will create a song in just this period of time. You can create anything. You have 2 hours to finish this. Time starts… Now.”

 

The clock ticked and we rushed into our seats, quietly discussing about it.

 

“What if we write something about the day we first met? Or something like that?” I suggested.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s do it now. You write the lyrics, and I'll create the melody.” He said.

“Ohh sure. Work on the piano. I'll be in the corner.”

“Okay. Just come here if you need something okay?”

“Okay.”

 

Aish.. This room is a mess. Oh. That spot by the window is great.

 

I sat at the windowpane. I saw two kids playing with a kite. I remembered something..

 

*flashback*

 

“Hyun Jae-ah! Come faster!! Run like us!” my brother screamed

“Ani oppa! I can’t! I'm a girl! Not a boy!”

“Come on Hyun Jae-ah! You are just a chicken if you wont! “ said Hyung Joon

“Yah! I'm not!!” I said while running.

I tripped down and fell. I got a wound on my knee. I was crying like a baby.

“Hyun Jae-ah!!” My brother and Hyung Joon screamed together.

“Are you okay little sis?” asked my brother.

“I want mommy!!” I said while crying.

“Hush now Hyun Jae-ah. Your oppa and I will help you.”

 

Hyung Joon got a handkerchief from his pocket. He folded it and wrapped it around my wound. At first, I felt different. I think, I'm having a crush on him.

 

“Stop crying now Hyun Jae-ah.. Oppa will be here for you. Don’t cry now. Oppa and your brother are always here for you. Shh..” he said while hugging and caressing my back.

“Ne.. oppa..” I said while sniffing.

 

By that time, I realized that I'm already in love with my first love. I was thinking of us together, having a wedding. Being together in a big house! But.. Everything just went.. The opposite..

 

*end of flashback*

 

I felt a tear on my cheeks. God Kim Hyun Jae.. Why are you crying? Stop it.. You won’t cry over him again..

 

I wrote in the lyrics:

 

“When childhood comes, it’s always true

But when it’s now time, it’s just fantasy

No one can ever stick us like glue

Like a friendly love, that’s just so true..”

 

 

Gosh. Stop emoting now. Now, let’s get back to the point. I'm going to Hyung Joon now.

 

“Hyung Joon-sshi! I already made these lyrics. Are they okay?”

“They’re good!” He said while holding the paper I gave him.

“Thanks!! ^^”

“You are so cute Hyun Jae! Kkkk~”

“I'm not! Let’s just do this!” I said while pouting

“Haha okay. Let’s finish this all now.”

 

After 30 minutes, we had finished our song. It was so cool! Haha well, it’s because of hardwork!

 

“Ma’am, we’re done now.” Cheered Hyung Joon

“Let me see your work now Miss and Mr. Kim.” The professor got her grip on the paper and read it.

“What do you think she’ll say?” I whispered.

“Wait for it…”

“Good job Miss and Mr. Kim!! So far, this is the best song I had ever read.  From my past students that are now composers, you can be like them someday. Good job Miss and Mr. Kim!

“I knew it. That’s how she really reacts when she sees something really nice. And I think, your work Hyun Jae-ah is nice!” He said while putting a hand on my head.

“Aissh… I'm not a kid anymore.”

“Remember when we were kids? When you tripped and I helped you? If it wasn’t for me, maybe you are still crying like a baby!” He said while imitating a baby’s whine.

“Yah! You are so evil!” I said while pinching his arm

“Ouch!! That hurts! You better treat me for ice cream when we go home!” He whined

“Haha okay.”

 

Why Am I having the feeling that, I’m loving him more, but as a brother? Get yourself up Hyun Jae. Think positive.

 

“Okay now class. It’s now time. So long everyone. See you tomorrow.”

 

“Bye Miss Choi.”

 

It’s time for lunch now~. I'm dead hungry! God! I'm such a pig! I wonder what’s in the cafeteria right now. But, I'm thinking of him again… Hyung Joon.. Why do you have to do this to me since childhood? Hurt me…

 

“Hyun Jae! Let’s go! Let’s eat together.” Hyung Joon screamed.

“Ohh.. Okay.”

 

He placed his right hand on my shoulder. It’s like, we’re dating! We’re couples having a hallway date. I wish, it’s all true.. But, my world.. Is just a fantasy..

We arrived at the cafeteria. Everything smells so delicious! I want to try them all! I must try those lasagna! I think they’re delicious!

 

“One lasagna please~” I asked with a cute smile

“Sure sweetie. You are a new student here?” asked the cafeteria lady who looks kind of old.

“Yes I am ma’am!!”

“Wow! You are such a nice pretty young lady. As a reward and welcome gift, I'm going to give you a free brownie.” She said while putting the brownie in my plate.

“Omo. Thank you so so much ma’am!”

“Don’t mention it young lady. You are?”

“Hyun Jae. Kim Hyun Jae.”

“You can just call me Mrs. Baek.”

“Okay Mrs. Baek. My friend is already calling me.”

“Oh is he the one on the 4th table? Is Kim Hyung Joon your boyfriend?”

“Ohh.. No Mrs. Baek. He’s just a friend…” I answered sadly.

“You like him right?”

“I do.. But.. He treats me as his sister..”

“Hyun Jae, tell him your true feelings. Trust me, once he will know that you really love him, he’ll need you in his life.”

“That’s impossible Mrs. Baek..”

“Nothing’s impossible when it comes to love sweetie.”

“Oh. I really need to go now Mrs. Baek. Bye~! Thank you for the brownie!”

“Don’t mention it Hyun Jae.”

 

I waved goodbye at Mrs. Baek. She’s really nice! I like her attitude, and her hair! Kkkk~. That advice she gave me. I think it’s not true.. Forget about it Hyun Jae..

 

“Hyun Jae-ah! You really eat like a pig! Look at your plate!” Hyung Joon pointed.

“Just shut up! At least I eat! Unlike that Jessica girl.”
“Oh yeah. I think, she has bulimia. She never eats way more than just a small plate.”

“Tsk tsk tsk.. Girls who are being weight conscious will just have death…” I said with disgust.

“I don’t really like girls who are weight conscious. I only care about what’s inside…” He blathered out while looking at a girl.

“Who are you looking at?” I asked.

“Seo Min Byul… The girl who made my heart beat fast and slow at the same time…”

 

I dropped my glass and it broke.

 

“Is there something wrong??” He asked worriedly.

“No-nothing.” I answered while tearing up.

“Why are you crying Hyun Jae-ah?”

“No..Nothing. Ignore me.”

 

I squatted and picked up the broken pieces of glass. With tears in my eyes, my index finger was cut.

 

“Ouch.” I winched in pain.

“Oh my God. Are you okay?!” He asked worriedly. He squatted and got his handkerchief in his pocket. He folded it and grabbed my hand. He was preparing to put it on my wound but.. I insisted.

 

“I said… I'm okay…” I said coldly. I stood up and went out of the cafeteria.

 

I was crying my eyes out.. I ran across the hall and out of the school building. Why? Why right now? God please.. Why now? huh?!

 

“Hyun Jae-ah!” someone called out.

 

It was Hyung Joon. I ran as fast as I can but I tripped.

 

“HYUN JAE-AH!!” He screamed. He went near me and hugged me. I cried more.

 

“Don’t cry now… Oppa is here for you..”

I let go of the hug. I have now the courage to build tell him what I truly feel.

“You.. know that I love you right? If… You like someone else, please.. Don’t scream it out. I'm begging you. I can just carve into my heart that you don’t like me. That’s it…”

 

I ran and ran. I called out for a taxi and addressed the driver to drive into our house. As I pass by on my way home, I can see where our memories together are being stamped on. The playground, where we always play. The shop where we always buy our candies with my brother. The field.. Where I first realized that… I love him..

 

When I reached home, I ran upstairs. My brother was in his room. He was composing a new song he’s going to play on their concert. He went in and my back.

 

“What’s wrong, little sis?” he asked.

“Hyung… Joon.. I know he doesn’t love me. But, why does he have to hurt me? HUH? Don’t I have the right to be happy? Just at least once?”

“Sis, you have to accept things.. You still have me.. Mom. Dad. Your friends..” he said concernedly.

“Oppa.. Thank you for everything..” I cried more and hugged him tight.

“I love you sis. I won’t ever let that guy hurt you anymore..”

“H-how?” I asked doubtingly.

“I'll talk to him…”

 

 

Brother’s POV

 

Where the is that Hyung Joon guy… I hate him.. I dialed his number and called him.

(Red for me, Blue for Him.)

 

Hello?

We need to talk.

Sure. Where bro?

At the park.

When?

Now.

Uhmm.. Sure?

 

 

I ended the call and went to my car. He’ll never hurt her anymore..

 

I arrived after 5 minutes. He’s already there. I have to talk to him now.

 

“Yow bro! What’s up?”

“You had hurt her… Again..”

“I.. did?? I'm.. sorry..”

“Listen Hyung Joon. If you will hurt her once more, our friendship will end.”

“Yeah.. I won’t..”

“Good..”

 

I patted his back and turned around. You’ll realize soon…

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

It’s already morning? OMG! It’s already 6:30 AM! I'm going to be late!!!!!!

 

I ran around our house. Well, cramming.

 

“Sis! Won’t you eat breakfast?” my brother asked.

“No thank you! I need to rush now! Bye oppa!!”

“Bye.”

 

Oh no.. No no no no no… I'm going to be late..

 

“Mr. Lee, please be fast!!!!” I pleaded.

“Okay Hyun Jae.”

 

After 30 minutes, I arrived at school. I have to run! God! It’s just 7:15… An hour more before my class… Wait.. Was that… Hyung Joon?? With… Min Byul?? Oh… So.. They’re together now… I see… I'll just kill time by going to the music room.

 

I went there. I played the piano while crying. I played my every single emotion.. It hurts. It really really hurts. Well, I want to play a song now. I want to sing out my anger and loneliness!!!!!!

 

잘가..지마 (By Zia)

 

gomawotdago haengbokhaetdago geojitmareun hajima
gyeote isseul ttae johasseotdago meoril sseudadeumjima

saranghandago saranghajago nae maeumeul heundeureo noko
mianhadago miwoharago hago doraseo gal geojanha

annyeong nado ijen nega sirheo jal ga du beon dasin bogi sirheo
urideul sajin uri dul banji modu da naedeonjil geoya
dwaesseo amu maldo deutgi sirheo eoseo garago nan malhajiman
wae jakkuman gogae sugyeo uneunji

jal jinaerago geokjeong doendago meot inneun cheok hajima
nuga bondago useo borago aesseo dallaejineun ma

ulji mallago geuman ullago deo isangeun himdeulji malgo
da ijeurago da jiurago hago doraseo gal geojanha

annyeong nado ijen nega sirheo jal ga du beon dasin bogi sirheo
urideul sajin uri dul banji modu da naedeonjil geoya
dwaesseo amu maldo deutgi sirheo eoseo garago nan malhajiman
wae jakkuman gogae sugyeo uneunji

sesange duldo eomneun baboga dwaenna bwa
neoreul saranghaeseo neomu saranghaeseo neo bakke moreuneunde

kkeutnae nareul dugo ganeun geoni

an dwae ibyeoreun na hagi sirheo an hae naman honja itgi sirheo
ireol geo ramyeon tteonal geo ramyeon sarangeun wae haetdeon geoya
ani amu maldo deutgi sirheo ajik gajimallan malhajanha
jogeumman deo nae gyeoteseo isseo jwo

 

There’s no more chance for you Hyun Jae… The only way is to… Move on. And, accept everything.

 

Hyung Joon’s POV

 

I wonder where is Hyun Jae? I'll just get the guitar first from the music room. Wait.. What’s this? It’s Hyun Jae. She’s.. crying..  Let me open the door a bit. Ohhh her voice is so fantastic…. She sings her emotions out.. I'm.. sorry Hyun Jae…

I closed the door silently and went back to the room. Why do I feel conscience? Why am I hurt?

 

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

It’s 15 minutes before class.. I have to be there now.. I need to wipe my tears.. I entered the room and saw him…

 

“Hye Sung. Can we exchange sits? Please..” I begged my classmate.

“Sure Hyun Jae.”

 

I am avoiding seeing him. I don’t want to see his face ever again..

 

“Miss Kim. Why are your eyes really red? Did you cry?” asked our professor.

“N.. No ma’am.. I didn’t.”

“Don’t lie Miss Kim.”

“Really ma’am. I just had to finish my report last night. So, I stayed up late.”

“Oh I see Miss Kim. By the way, congratulations to Mr. Kim Hyung Joon and Miss Seo Min Byul for being together  now.”

 

Ouch… Hurtness… Hurtness… Avoid your tears… Breathe in.. Breathe out..

 

“Okay everybody. You have to finish your project in one week. You can now group yourselves to plan for it.”

 

I stood up and went to the corner. He approached me.

 

“Hyun Jae.. Are you.. Okay?” he asked.

I didn’t answer anything.

“Just… Come to me if you need me..”

 

 

AFTER A WEEK

 

We’re going to meet today on mom’s recording studio. We have to record the song. I'll wait for him on mom’s studio..

 

After 20 minutes, he already came. He has his guitar with him. The guitar, which we used to make a song… 3 years ago…

 

“Hyun Jae.. I'll write the song and you create the melody.” He said.

“Ne.. Okay..”

 

I'll use the piano this time.. What will I create? Maybe, I'll wait for him to finish the song…

 

After 30 minutes. He called out for me.

 

“Here’s the lyrics Hyun Jae.. I hope you’ll like it..”

 

“Walking on the grassland with our kites together

Running and running till the end is done

If I could rewind time when it would be blue,

I would remember the day I felt something true.”

 

What is he talking about? I don’t understand him. I hope, there’s no problem…

 

“Wow. That’s a great melody you composed.” He complimented.

“Thanks..”

“Let’s record it now.”

“Yeah.. Okay..”

 

The recording took 3 hours. It was already night time when we finished it. He told me that he’s going home now. I waved goodbye and thanked him for today… Just like… Friends…

 

 

I'll try to call him now. It’s been an hour now.

 

(Green for Me, Blue for Him)

 

Yeo-obeo..seyo??

Hyung Joon-ah? Are you drunk?

Of cou-urse I'm.. not..

You sound like one..

Yeah. Because of that who cheated on me!

SHE WHAT?!!

Yeah! Like all girls!!

I'll be there in a sec!

 

I ended the conversation and went straight to the bar where he is right now. I saw him sitting there and drinking more. I went straight to him and talked to him.

 

“Why the are you doing this?!” I asked angrily

“Because I want to!” He answered.

“Come on now Hyung Joon. There are many girls out there!”

“Yeah! Yeah! The same!!”

“Listen!!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I'M ALWAYS EHRE FOR YOU! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! JUST LIKE FRIENDS!!!”

“I.. love you..”

“You.. WHAT?”

“Hyun Jae.. I love you..”

“Come on.. Only as a sister..”

“No.. I really love you.”

“Hyung Joon.. I don’t want to be hurt anymore.. I can be with you.. But only just a friend..”

“Please.. Say that you love me too..” He begged.

“I love you. But as a friend.”

“Please… Please Hyun Jae.”

“Let’s go home now okay?”

 

I helped him to stand up. We went home together and I took care of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Learn to accept everything. You are lucky that God gave you someone who loves you. It’s good to know that someone loves you as a sister because, you know that he doesn’t have the intention to hurt you. But, sometimes, it really does. Especially, if you love the guy. Love is something that has a special thing in it. Whether you’ll be hurt, or you’ll be happy, it’s the effects of love. When you love, you are already ready to be hurt and to forgive. But when you move on, sometimes, there are cases that, the person you really really loved from the past, will love you and need you, when you already forgot everything. And they’ll soon… Regret everything…