I owe you my life....?

Birthday Party

"Hey, thanks for coming."
 

"Hi, thanks for coming."
 

"Yes, seventeen, thanks for coming."
 

"I love your dress! Thanks for coming."
 

That's basically how the first thirty minutes of my party went. My cheeks felt numb from smiling for so long. My feet were in a little pain, I was actually thankful I decided to wear flats instead of heels. My body suddenly went rigid as my eyes spotted him sitting near his friends and laughing with that angel-like voice. I felt my heart skip a beat as he turned around and saw me. I saw him turn to his friends again and stand up as he told them some inaudible words. I was standing still for god-knows-how-long as he started walking towards me, his scent captivating me and engulfing me into the world of daydreams I was so familiar with whenever he was around.

 

He smiled, "Hey Myunghae." I was about to die at the sweetness of his voice.

 

"Kibum-shii... Hi, thanks for com-" I was a bit startled when he suddenly cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.

 

"Shush... don't say a word," he then started to lean in and I just looked at him like he had gone crazy going cross-eyed for a bit when he was getting too close to my personal bubble. But then I started closing my eyes and pucker my lips when I suddenly felt someone shaking me and calling my name.

 

Myunghae-shii....

 

Myunghae-shii....

 

Myunghae-shii....

 

"What the- huh?" I opened my eyes to see Kibum-shii, shaking me, meaning he had his hands on my shoulders, his hands... on my shoulders... I think I'm about to faint.

 

"Myunghae-shii? Are you okay?," he asked me concerned... about me... I think I might die... then come back to life and die again.

 

It took me quite a few seconds to reply, but when I did ... he probably thought I was going nuts. "Wait... weren't you going to kiss me?"

 

He was a bit shocked by my question, "Me? Kiss you? But... why? Do you want me to?"

 

"No! No no no no. Not me!" I answered a bit rushed.

 

He looked down, "Oh."

 

"Not that you're bad! No I mean you're very handsome any girl would be lucky to go out with-"

 

"Handsome?"

 

I probably looked like a very red tomato by now... which is why I was thankful that the lights were dimmed, "Uhhh. NO! I MEAN YES! I MEAN... aish."

 

He started chuckling but then it turned into full-on laughter, "You know, I've never been called handsome by a girl as pretty as you."

 

If I wasn't blushing before I was surely blushing NOW. "What are you saying Kibum-shii... you probably get complimented everyday."

 

"Maybe not everyday, but I get never get complimented by a girl as pretty as you," he started to shout since the music had gotten louder in the past few minutes we've been talking.

 

"What?" I started to shout too since I could barely hear him over the loud music.

 

"I said- you know what is there anywhere we could go where we could talk quietly?" I could barely hear him but I processed what he said and nodded.

 

I grabbed hold of his hand- which got me blushing madly- and started heading for the stairs. Good thing I had a big house... and lots of guest rooms. The bad thing about that though was that we walked in a long awkward silence until we finally got to a guest room, the loud music vanishing as soon as we closed the door.

 

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked him.

 

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday."

 

I nodded.

 

"You have a very big house..." he stated looking around.

 

"Eh.. yeah. All because of my very busy parents," I stated sadly, barely above a whisper.

 

"Oh," he saw how sad you were and decided not to ask anything else about it, "wait, this is a guest room right?"

 

"Right," I responded.

 

"Then why does it have so many things here?" he asked laying down on the bed and looking up at the ceiling.

 

"Oh that's because I usually hang out here instead of my room," I replied smiling, "Hey do you want anything to drink?"

 

"Oh uh sure. Can I have a coke?"

 

"Yup. I'll be right back," I said walking out the door.

 

-------Key's Point Of View-------

 

I stood up as Myunghae walked out the door, the loud music momentarily entered the room giving a sign that there was an ongoing party just downstairs but it stopped as soon as the door closed, looking and wandering around the room when suddenly I spotted an old used up book under the bed. I looked at the cover 'Harry Potter.' Oh so she likes Harry Potter...

 

However when I opened it up I saw that instead of printed words I saw pen markings. Is she like the author of this book or something? Then I started to look through what she had written.

 

Dear Diary....
 

Oh God this is her diary! I instantly closed the book and sat down at the bed.

 

Should I .... open it ... or not?

 

In the end, my curiosity got the best of me and I ended up flipping through the pages reading a bit of each page. Basically her diary was an all around normal teenage girl diary. I learned much more about her though. Her brother died when she was seven, killed by gangs. Apparently he was involved drugs and then more about her parents. They were busy ever since she turned four. I was feeling like I was snooping around too much and just as I was about to close the book it turned to a page filled with doodles and hearts around a guys name. Specifically MY name.

 

I just stared at it for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only 10 seconds and turned the page

 

Dear Diary...

 

We've been friends for quite a long time right? And friends don't keep secrets from each other, right? Well then I think its time to tell you the name of my long time crush. He's really nice and even though he's a kingka, he seems nicer than the people he hangs out with. His name's Kim Kibum but he goes by Key. He just has such a nice personality and this aura that lures you to want to talk to him. He has a nice voice too. I remember this one time where he thought he was alone in the music room. I was packing my stuff up when suddenly the door opened and I ran to hide behind the teacher's desk. I peeked over to see who it was that was here at this particular moment when I heard a sweet voice start to say words in a melodious manner. Just then did I realize he was singing. I was enjoying his voice so much that only when he stopped did I look up to see who was singing. I was shocked to see him there, eyes closed and a sweet yet small smile plastered in his face. That was one of the small things that made me like him. I have had a crush on him since... Well lets just say about 4-5 years. But even though he's really nice and kind, I know a kingka would never like an ordinary girl like me. Well, that's all I have to tell you for now Amber's coming over in approximately 10 minutes and I still have got to get ready.

 

I stared in shock at the words before me. She likes me? She heard me singing? I stared into space for about 10 more seconds and suddenly jumped of joy. She liked me! Which means I have a chance! A chance of going out with the girl I had a crush on ever since I was thirteen!

 

I didn't know how long it had been. I didn't know how long I was smiling like an idiot. I didn't know how long it was until I finally realized that Myunghae might come in any second and surprise me with the book in hand. Just as I thought that I saw the doorknob turn.

 

Uh oh...

 

I suddenly jumped and put the book back under the bed and stood up faking curiosity over the pikachu plush next to the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Myunghae smiling as she brought over a tray filled with chocolate-covered strawberrys and different kinds of sweets. In the corner of the tray a glass of soda- which judging by the color it was coke- with ice glistening under the bedroom light. I tried to act as if everything was normal, helping her with the tray and putting it down on the bedside table.  Both of us sitting down at the bed.

 

"Kibum-shii?"

 

"Huh? Oh, what?"

 

She picked up a strawberry and offered it to me, "You want to try one?"

 

I nodded and mumbled a quick 'thanks' as I plopped the strawberry into my mouth. I saw her do the same but instead leaving a bit of chocolate on the corner of  her lips.

 

"Uh Myunghae-shii..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"You have a bit of ... It's right ..." She tried wiping the spot but she never got the right place so I decide to just do it for her instead. "Here let me help you."

 

I got closer to her and grabbed her cheek, pulling her face closer to mine. I then placed my mouth in the corner where the chocolate was located and it off with my tongue, my mouth lingering there more than necessary. When I pulled away I "saw her cheeks were noticeably red. My hand still on her cheek, I decided to give it a chance and just risk it. This was my chance. It might be my only one too so I couldn't screw it up. I pulled her face towards mine again and pressed my lips against hers. Those lips I've always dreamt of kissing. The most wonderful feeling in the world. Those lips that now tasted of chocolate. Those lips. Those lips were now against mine, moving rhythmically with mine. We were both so into the kiss that we didn't notice the door open. We were so into the kiss that we didn't notice a particularly large group of teenagers sneakily enter the room with cameras and their cellphones opened ready to snap a picture anytime. We were so into the kiss that only did we notice these things when out of nowhere we heard various clicks and snaps and saw the flashes of the cameras of these eager teenagers.

 

"Say 'cheese'," Amber said grinning as another round of clicks and flashes erupted in the room.

 

-------Myunghae's Point Of View--------

 

"Say 'cheese'," Uggggh Amber! Really? I blushed.

 

"Kibum-shii," I whispered gently nudging him.

 

"Call me Key Oppa," he said smirking.

 

"...Key Oppa," I said blushing slightly more.

 

"Yes?"

 

"What do we do?"

 

"Just relax," he then brought me to his lap and kissed me softly. Loud whistles and congratulations were heard throughout the room.

 

"Congratulations Hyung/Key!" the rest of SHINee yelled in unison.

 

~~~~~~ 3 weeks later~~~~~~~

"I told you the party was a good idea," Amber told me. Ever since that event happened she has not stopped reminding me of how much I owe her for helping me go out with Key.

 

"Amber, I know that. You've told me about a thousand times how I owe you my whole life for helping me find 'true love'," I did air quotes when I said true love and she looked at me skeptically.

 

"Why the quotes around 'true love'?" she asked me mimicking me.

 

"Because... I still don't know if Key's my one true love," I said looking down at the grass as we were walking to the park.

 

"Are you sure about that? Look up ahead."

 

I looked in front of me and saw Key playing football with the rest of SHINee. I gently smiled looking at him having so much fun. He then turned his head and saw me looking at him and returned the smile.

 

"You know what Amber? You're right. I do owe you my life," I said running to meet up with Key. Once I reached him he pulled me into a hug and kissed me softly.

 

"Hey babe."

-----------------------

ALRIGHT SO FIRST THINGS FIRST. I had to reupload this because asianfanfics erased it :3 I had it saved though so here it is :D