Chapter ,o2 “The Right time “

Breakup Lovers

Another horrible night for Taemin he take his shower and went down Where the kitchen is, his mother gave him his breakfast “Another bad night ?” she asked and he nodded ,

Yesterday he thought he gave  everything his time every question so he won’t think of them again , but seems he did not because what make him could not sleep that night was question .

 

 

Yeah he asked himself a lot , but without answers how many times he asked himself no answers he could found ,

Will he come if he need me ? there is (If) in the question I think he put it just like that a decoration he know something get minhos life from up to down , what was it that thing ?

Two questions that  is a lot of for a person want only to have a time with his boyfriend , can he handle it ?

 

 

He went out again without saying something now there is the poor Taemin , there is no response from Minho lately not even a call That is why Taemin took his phone and called him .

“Hi Minho, I..” he answered the call and Taemin was about to talk to him , What did stop him ?

 

 

“What is it ?” The cold voice again  and he did not let him even continue his sentence .

“I..I want to meet you ,, can I ?” Oh my god , why he is speaking like that it is the first time he do that what make Taemin so confused and even more .

“Why?” again what’s with that accent why he did that what should Taemin do , get mad and close the phone in his face , Wait !

“Why would  someone want to see his boyfriend ?”he said screaming with his sad voice which entered directly Minho’s ear .

“Well that’s bad because my schedule is full in this week , let’s see ,there is no off days , call me after this week end , or something better when I finish I will call you , okay ? Don’t hope so much , anything else ?”

 

 

So disappointed Minho you do this things to Poor Taemin , he just stand there with shock expression he did not know what to do in a state like that especially , it is his first relationship .

“Minho-ah “he said with weak voice trying to be in positive side , but Minho is still mean to him when he said 

 

 

“What is it now ?” what make him shocked when he heard

“I am sorry ..”Minho hear something else now oh no is Taemin crying ?

Why he would do that isn't he suppose to leave him after these words he just said now, Minho is the shocked person in this minute and when he come to help taemin by saying something make him stop crying ..... no

Taemin in the other side just heard Minho close the phone ..

 

 

“Why ?” he stopped walking and sat down to hug his knees , he cried more and more he do not want to leave Minho or Minho to leave him , he Just love him that much , He love him that much so he would apologize even if he do not know what he did , What did he did ?

He did not even see him these days.

 everyone walk and see this Kid crying there alone  and one of them were ,,

 

 

“Taemin , What is Wrong ? Why are you crying here?” Thanks god , Onew is here , someone here to help him , taemin did not stand Onew is already beside him he just raised his head and looked at him with his red eyes , he move his hand closer to him to hold his jacket and move his head closer to lean it on his chest

“I do not Know , Can you tell me whats wrong?”

 

 

There was a bad place for Taemin to stay in that Time so he took him to his home where he continue crying Onew did
not get anything from him and from what he said he was like that for 5 minutes to 10 maybe more or less but Finally he could sleep on Onew’s lap in that time Onew was already know Minho’s weird actions for Taemin That is why he called him to come to his house without saying that Taemin is with him .

 

Not so much time from waitting, Minho Just entered the room in the time taemin was already wake up and his head was looking down and in the moment he looked ahead after he entered the room he saw Taemin who stood from his place and both of them have the shock glares .

 

 

None of them speak Onew did  except this actually ,so he stood up and move in front of Taemin who took his eyes away from minho , Minho looked at Onew he just make him a liar in front of Taemin , so he wanted to speak ,.

“What did you did to him ?” but Onew did not let him he wants to know what happen to Taemin not to answer what Minho want to ask ,

 

 

“Nothing , I just told him I am busy don’t tell me he came to you crying ?”

He said even if he Know that he is crying  because of the way he act him with even if this was hurt him from inside but he wasnt want to do it he have to, and that is what hurting him more ,

“What happen to you two hidden things will not solve anything so say everything now Minho “

 

 

Onew said the words so Minho can not go back now , he go ahead and as he took Taemin’s Heart he gave it back , he took it one piece and now he gave it to him a  million pieces he said ,

“It is not my problem if he would be like that “ and in the middle of the sentence Taemin looked at him with his heart almost stopped he want to say to Minho Stop do not say it do not be a liar person do not dishearten me , but he forgot how to say it , he is so scared from hearing the words and that make him forgot how to stop it how to speak..

 

 

 

“seems you can not handle it from now , let’s break up then “ Without taking an answer he turn behind to leave the
room , no first of all he turn behind to leave Taemin with his broken Heart , then the room , and Onew’s House .

When he did that he could not back to him anymore , everything between them is over , he can not go back to the broken Taemin , Never .

 

 

 

He saw Minho Leaving but his legs are frozen,  he want to run behind him but beside that he fell on the floor without
crying , he did not cry cause he believe crying on something had gone won’t make it back , but there is something made him cry even if he do not want to , The million pieces inside his chest want him to cry  Onew was there in a shock and still watching the door which made these two apart , after that he looked at Taemin on the floor he sat beside him to hear something he just said without looking at him .

“so that is the feeling of Breaking up “ Onew sighed and moved Taemin’s Body closer to him to Hug him and comfort him even a little ,

 

 

 

Since that day , Taemin did not see Minho it is three or four days after  breaking up with him even his friends he did not came to see them  ,will that is not the only thing that changed here Taemin didn’t Speak so much since that day too , only a short answers about what his friends ask him like , Are you okay ? Yes , Did you sleep well ? Yes , How are you doing now ? Fine .

 

 

One short answer for each question , they ask and more then that his eyes did not look at them , like that his eyes became friends with the ground , That is why he was looking at the ground,  before he was used to look at Minho but now it seems to be the ground .

 

 

After the day ends like the other days he go back alone to home at 8 or 7:30 , there is nothing he can do outside anymore , so why he would waste his time there , he entered the home go to his room just lying on the bed , staring at the ceiling  When he heard the bell ringing , his mother went to open the door welcoming the unexpected  guest ,

 

 

“hi  you must be Taemin’s friend “ she said letting him come inside while leading him to Taemin’s Room ,

“Yes , I’m Kim Jonghyun it's really nice to meet you“