Chapter ,o1 “Something Wrong “

Breakup Lovers

They were walking side by side , with their hands Holding each other so tight , they just Finish from along Beautiful day with a lots of laugh and happy time , it was a date , but it was not the first date as it seems from the way they act being happy , it is the only thing what happen between them every time they go together.

Now it is the saddest moment when they go out together the moment that they have to go home .

 

 

“So , see you  later” The short guy turn to be in front of him still holding his hand .

There was a wide smile on his face but the other guy seems he left his smile for now .

“Yeah about that , “he said scratching his head from behind looking down , His boyfriend felt a little pet strange from his act so he ask him to feel relief from  his thoughts.

“is there anything wrong ? “ he tried to catch his eyes which kept avoiding him . it is the first time he do that .

What could it be this time ? what was all that for ? he kept asking himself a lots of things about what happen when his boyfriend left him while lying on the bed somehow he could not sleep that night , he was just turn to another side when he think of something wrong it was like he is throwing him away , he is in his right side now .

 

 

The holiday started a week ago and today is the first  one he go out with me! (turn left) when we were in the school he was excited about the holiday how it gets more closer (Turn right ) I know him from the beginning of this term and the last kiss he gave me was two weeks ago (turn left).

All night along he was like that, he could not remove the whole thing from his mind until the watch started to make a sound saying.

 “it is 6:00 a.m already I could not sleep at all “ he said looking at the watch beside his bed .

He stood up take off his shirt and take his towel to take his bath so fast and wear his clothes to go down stairs where the breakfast waiting for him.

“Good morning Taemin, how was your sleep ?” his mother said and serves him his plate .

“Not so well , I could not close my eyes for one moment “he said then start eating his breakfast .

No other question ?well this is not the first time his mom make this conversation with him , it is the 5th time this week even so she is worried about him .

Still looking at him leaving the house after he finish like the other times she do not want to bother him but her mommy side always want her to do something for him , so he can smile as much as he was before.

 

 

Here is the café where Taemin entered to , all his friends are there since it is usual thing for them to hang out together .

Saying friends make the number a lot 6, or 4 maybe , well they are only .

“Onew , Kibum , How are you guys , ?” he greeted them while setting on the chair .

“fine , so I think Jonghyun won’t come today ?”Onew ask since he did not mention his name.

“Yeah , but he did not tell me why “ Taemin asked he wanting someone to answer him .

 

Jonghyun is his best friend from a long time he know him before the others even Minho his boyfriend , He know everything about Jonghyun so he always count on him and call him if he need someone to talk with as his older brother ,

“He said that he wanted to settle something first , so it is still possible he would come “ Kibum answered for Onew so Taemin just nodded and order something to drink .

 

 

[Mean While]

“What do you want ?” Minho asked at the time he arrived to the restaurant and set ,

“You know what I want “ Jonghyun said with a laugh from the needless question that he just asked.

“what make  you think I would do that , and you call yourself his Best friend , destroying his happiness “ Minho went straight to the point .

It is two week since Minho act change toward Taemin, and it was before two week Minho met Jonghyun alone what would he want from him and make Minho change .

“It is none of your business I wanted Taemin before he met you and as he best friend he would have accepted it after you break up with him “ he said with his stern voice and death glares .

look at that Jonghyun want Taemin but Minho can not do that for him , Taemin is like everything to him it is so hard to left someone you been with him for a long time more than that he is his boyfriend and soul mate.

 

 

Minho kept refusing what Jonghyun want but bad for him Jonghyun look serious cause he kept forcing him to do what he hate to do .

“I promised him “ He said almost crying .

“Then find a good excuse quickly “Jonghyun left him just after throwing this horrible words .

What should I tell him ? the truth will work for sure but what if Taemin made a bad move or what if Jonghyun knew and did what he said he will if I did not do what he want , hurting Taemin is the last thing I want to do I do not want to see his tears or sad face ever .

Poor Minho he still thinking about what he has to do seems like nothing help him , or even cheer him up .

 

 

“Hi Taemin“ even Taemin’s  sound who just called him ,

“Where are you ? “ he asked without add something else like baby or even Honey like he always do , it is sounds that Minho cold voice left the word inside saying that is not the right time ,

“at home , you need something ?” How he could he say that while he is actually walking on the street where all the noise are there , he noticed that so he just stop after hearing Taemin’s question .

 

“and that noise ?”he took his breath and continued to walk on his ways ,”

“My sis , she never watched the T.V without this loud voice “

“I see “He said with a sad tone , Minho Could not feel it , Taemin could feel that he just lied to him , he did not ask him why he will never do , he trust Minho as he always beside him if something bother him and  he will be,  he know that  he can talk to him when he need him ,

“is something wrong ?” right Taemin thought make him forgot the reason he call so he kept quite for one minute .

“Nothing I missed hearing you voice only , you know Minho ..”

“Hmm ?” Taemin wants to say something else

“You can always find me when you need something “he smiled even if Minho can not see it but it is definitely he felt it that is why he smiled back .

“Thank you “then both of them put down the Phone ,.


A/N: comment are <3