When The Night Ends

One in a Million

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“What’s so good about you that make everyone going crazy?”

Okay, that’s it. I’m sure this girl doesn’t even know me that much so she doesn’t have the right to judge me

 

We continue the argument when the guy from the coffee shop before appears from behind her and join the conversation.

“Do you have a problem with her?”

 

The rude girl turns her head to the voice source and a wide smile out from her face.

Go hug your boyfriend and thank him for accept a girl like you.

 

“Yes. She judged me too well for someone who doesn’t even look like she knows me,”

“I’m sure she has the right reason to judge you,”

“Well, is there, miss?” I look at her and not even a second after that she sighs and stands up.

“You are right. I don’t have the right to judge you when in fact I don’t know you to pieces so let’s just act that this never happened and we never meet each other. I’m just like other ordinary people and you, enjoy your time being the best guy like you are now,” with that she takes the guy’s hand and disappears from my sight.

 

“What is your problem?” Chanyeol pushes me.

“Was that your first time meet someone who doesn’t like you?” Kyungsoo adds.

“Woah, are you taking side now?”

“You were just too much,” Kyungsoo pays the meals and leaves his seat.

 

I look at Chanyeol who just shook his head and follows Kyungsoo.

 

What have I done that wrong?

 

Sejin's POV

 

Waah that guy was just…am I the first one who hate his presence? Why he took what I say so seriously? Well, I wasn’t joke either, but his response was just too much.

 

Suho who is walking beside me without hearing all my grumbles suddenly stops me with his arm block my way and kneeled down in front of me with his back faces me.

 

“Ride on my back,”

“Excuse me?”

“Ride on my back,”

“No. It’s a public are—woaaaah,” Suho picks me up without my permission and let me ride his back.

 

This feels good. When is the last time this warm feeling roams my body?

 

I cling to his neck and let my legs swing around his thighs.

I don’t care how people look at us now I just want to hug this amazing person tighter and don’t let anyone to feel his warm embrace, anyone except me.

 

“Oppa,” Suho walks slowly and I can feel the breeze more.

“Hm?”

“Have you met someone who makes you feel she’s the one?”

Suho tilts his head and pauses a second.

 

“I think I have,” he has?

“Really? Why didn’t you let me know her?”

“Well…I’m not sure myself, but I think she is,”

“Make sure I’m the first one to know her, oppa. Pinky swear with me,”

“Pinky swear,”

“Ah oppa. How do you know that she’s the one?”

“How do I know?”

 

He’s casually being adorable again when he’s describing how the lucky girl makes him want to protect her every time, makes him smile even with little thing she does, makes his heartbeat goes faster whenever she’s beside him, makes his cheeks burst whenever she teases him.

And even talking about her makes his heartbeat goes faster now, I can feel it.

 

“You are in love, oppa,”

“Ah, really?”  his cheeks turn into red cherries. I put my right hand on it and feel the unusual warm which makes me giggle.

I play with his nose and his eyebrows and then move to his right ear, adoring every part of his creature.

It tickles him and I enjoy it more.

 

“Stop Han Sejin! Hahahaha,”

He sends me down and begins to free himself off me.

He then runs to stay from more touch.

 

“You think I can’t catch you?” I begin to run.

“Then try!” Suho shouts from the distance.

“Watch it oppa!”

 

I might not get the perfect fun night like I wished it will be, but in the end of the night I can call back the old memory and feel the old times in this exact place with the right person.

And it’s all that matter.

 

[A/N: I personally like this chapter more than the one before and I hope you feel the same. Thank you so much dear chogiyeo for your touching comment and subscribe to my story :") I'm waiting for more comment and subsriber! Yes you are very welcomed hehe I'm trying to write better each day. Please anticipate more updates!]