Lee Minhyuk

Because I love you

 

It was a few days after Chaerin and Yukwon had met for the first time.Yukwon was sitting in the Living room after he finnished his Practice and watched a bit TV to relax. He looked around and sighed deeply. //Hyung wasnt here for a while....// He couldnt helped but to think about Minhyuk. // I need to introduce her to him....// Somehow he didnt felt good at this thought, but he ignored it again and took out his phone to write his Hyung a message. After a few replyes they finally came to the Topic Yukwon wanted to talk about but at the same time to avoid.
K:>> I just wanted to introduce you to someone...and you werent there :P <<
M:>> introduce to who? someone important? <<
K: >> Yes...someone important...a really hot and cool Chic ;) <<
M: >> you know that I like cute girls with dimples ㅋㅋ well so now you're not introducing me anymore? sad.... <<
K: >>  I know :P with D..D..Dimples hahaha But dont worry...shes really a good catch :)
ahhh...what do you think Hyung....of course I still introduce you to her...I always told her so...its already settled...just dont know when we all will meet xD <<
Kwonnie loved to tease Minhyuk with the Dimple case,and Minhyuk really regrettet it that he procnaunced it wrongly at that damnit Interview.
M: >> wait, what do you mean it's already settled? you really want to hook me up? ah, i thought it was a joke... why would you hook me up with someone? and if she's a good catch, why don't you take her for yourself? what are you up to?<<
K:>> The meeting is settled Jerk xD Im not really planning to hook you up.Its just that she wants to have an boyfriend and her description of the type of Guy she likes was simply exactly the type of guy you are.
So I was just thinking to introduce you two...maybe it works out than everyone is happy,or maybe nothing will happen and you become good friends instead...than everyones happy too :P So dont be too stressed...I wont take her cause shes a really good friend and not my type xD <<
// not my Type my ....but I wont be good enough for her...// Yukwons heart aches slightly while typing that words and waited curiously for Minhyuks reply.
M:>> yah, no one knows what is on your mind, so it could be everything... she wants to have a boyfriend... just tell me who it is? Or is it a secret that I can't know yet?ah, nae we will see if it will work ~ <<
K:>> As long Im not ertet like Kyung-ah everything should be okay with my mind xD So I wouldnt put you into weird stuff xDAnd you want to know who it is??hmm...I guess im telling you then...NOT kekeke im just Kidding xD Im talking about Chaerin-Noona :) <<
M:>> so it's her.. ah, the meeting will be interesting. just tell me when it will be ~ <<
 
So it was settled,Minhyuk was in it and he was interested in everything.So Ukwon just needed to set on an Date to bring these two together.
And he didnt needed a long time for that.Just a few Days later he was able to manage to invite Chaerin to the Block B Dorm when Minhyuk was around as well. Zico was at home as well,and he had some Problems so he had an really good plan. After Chaerin had rang the door he stood up from the couch and let her inside,leaded her into the Living room. After she sat down he called Minhyuk and introduced them shortly with the words: "Yah Minhyuk-hyung,I wanted to introduce you to Chaerin-Noona :D Noona,that is the one and only Bomb,Hyung,this is the one and only Wonderwoman xD If you dont mind I will go for a second to JiHo-ah's room and try to talk to him..."
and then he left to Jihos room, leaving Chaerin and Minhyuk alone. He really tried to help Jiho but he couldnt concentrate on his Problem because Chaerin and Minhyuk overflowed his mind, he wanted to know how it was going along...what they were talking about and If they really would become an couple. Luckily Zico had fallen asleep after a while and Yukwon was able to sneak to the door to listen what they were talking about. He better didnt had listened to it because what he heard made him really depressed. They were talking about reasons why they liked each other the most out of their groups. // so she really likes him more than me.....and he likes her too....// He knew it would happen when he tried to couple them up but he didnt expected it to get that hard for himself.He opened quietly the door and sneaked into the kitchen.Whenever he was depressed, he needed to eat and thats what he did. He cooked himself some Ramyeon and stuffed it into his mouth, not wanting to know what they are talking about anymore. After a while he heard the door and looked out of the kitchen. Chaerin had left the Dorm and so he suddenly had to face Minhyuk,setting on an Pokerface right away. "And? how was it? " he smirked even though he didnt felt like it.
"it was so awkward at first! well, we're chingus now, I like her ~ I also asked her to come over more often. I want to get to know her more. thanks for introducing her to me. At first I thought it was a bad idea but I changed my mind ~" That answer Minhyuk gave him really felt like an hard punch right into Yukwons face. //What did I do....why cant Ill be an good Boyfriend...why do I have so much work...why...why cant I be the one...// Thoughts like that overflowed his mind and he was Happy that Minhyuk said he wanted to go to sleep and so Yukwon left into his room and let himself fall down on his bed. //....................// He was laying down mindlessly and couldnt find a way into sleep, having his thoughts full of her.
 
After some Days the 3 of them had their second meeting together when Chaerin came over to their Dorm again. Yukwon had practiced at the Gym the whole day so he was so tired that he wasnt even able to stand up to greet her. Minhyuk opened the door for her and leaded her into the Living room where Kwonnie was waiting already "Noona :D " he smiled brightly at her and was totally happy to see her face again and so the 3 of them had an short and funny talk. Yukwons throat condition wasnt the best because of too much Vocal practice, and Chaerin realized it immediatly. "Kitty....you should drink some Tea!" at first he refused to it but she kept insisting on it so in the end,he stood up and walked into the Kitchen looking for some tea and leaving Minhyuk surprised behind. "wow...you really know how to get him to do something!"
Indeed...It wasnt something usual then Yukwon never really listened to something his Bandmembers wanting him to do.And now...he listened so easily which made Chaerin grin. "The baddest female is standing infront of you" was her answer while she stucked her tongue out a bit. In between,Yukwon found the tea but after taking a peek into the living room and seeing the two that comfortable together, he couldnt help but to feel depressed again and decided not to go back.
He sat down on the floor and looked around at some food. He hadnt ate something for Days because some fans commented that hes the most lacking one out of Block B and that hes Fat but now he was so depressed and needed to eat something. But he couldnt, or he had to train the whole next day again. The Blond Guy sighed but suddenly he saw Minhyuk and Chaerin entering the Kitchen again and got pulled up on his feet by his Hyung.
A short discussion started but Yukwon avoided it while leaving into the Living room again and changed the Topic. "lets Play the Hand of Thruth game" was his suggestion and gladly the others agreed to it. so Ukwon started to ask questions like: "I know that someone likes me!" and "I want to have an Boy/girlfriend right now" or "Im the iest one in here" just to let Minhyuk complimenting Chaerin by saying: "usually compared to you I would agree..but because Chaerin is here right now..shes the iest one out of us!" // Hyung really likes her already....I...I should just be Happy for them...// The whole time he had set on an Pokerface to hide his true feelings and started to get busy with his phone for some distraction. He wrote with someone he really admired as an artist.
Ham Eunjung,the actress of his favorite Horror movie and she was bored. It wasnt really that he liked her but he was totally her fan so he asked Minhyuk and Chaerin if it would be okay If he would invite her as well. Chaerin got into some conclusions right away. "aww...does our Kitty likes someone?" but he just dropped hardcore because of her question.She shouldnt think that he liked Eunjung...he..Kim Yukwon liked her...Lee Chaerin and even though he knew that he wouldnt had an single chance..he didnt wanted her to think he would like someone else.So he shaked his head and repeated himself over and over again.
"No...Im her Fan..really just her fan,Shes an Idol for me and Im really an Huge fan of her,nothing more..." But it Kinda seemed that Chaerin and Minhuk didnt believed him. // Maybe its better if they think that.....// He felt even more depressed and was slightly relieved that Chaerin needed to leave since it was really late. When she hugged him shortly he hugged her back, almost melting because of her beautiful scent. // ......I cant...I need to forget her....shes Minhyuks girl....// He let go of her and watched her hugging Minhyuk as well before leaving the Dorm. "shes really something...." were his mind absended words and he didnt even heard Minhyuks answer. //....I want to meet her alone again...I want to spend time with her..without Hyung...but...// He sighed and turned to Minhyuk "I will go to sleep know..good night Hyung~and ask her for an Date arraji? " He smiled while leavin into his room and closed the door behind him. He layed down on his bed and again, couldnt find any sleep because of thoughts about her. // Im going crazy...what should I do.....//