The first meeting

Because I love you

 

Yukwon came right from his shedule and didnt even went to the kitchen at first to get something to eat,no,his first way was the way into his room to start his Laptop.He was curious about if Chaerin had maybe wrote him again but sadly-after he logged himself into his Facebook profile he saw that there was nothing.Good...some new Friend requests from other Idols he also adored but still.Since he was bored and non of s were around again,he decided to update his state and asked if someone wants to Join him to an Club.
It didnt took long and someone replied.The red haired Guy felt how his heartbeat started to raise slightly when seeing that this someone was Chaerin. He suddenly got nervous but he tried to stay calm. // She 's such an cool person...thats why you have to act cool too // With these thoughts he settled the meeting with the girl who made his heart beating faster and got shortly after ready to meet her in a club named Hoopers.
 
After an while he was standing in the freezing cold,waiting for Chaerin when he suddenly got a shok due to someone sneaking behind him and scared him. When he turned around he looked in the smiling face of CL which made his heart beating faster again.
Somethings not right...he couldnt fall for her and that was a fact he knew clearly about. He wasnt her type of Ideal Guy...and thus~he had so much practice for the upcoming Block B comeback that he rarely wouldnt had time to meet her often.
He couldnt get into an Relationship because he would be an really bad Boyfriend,and even though he didnt talked much to the blonde beauty infront of him yet, she already was really someone important to him, so she defenitly deserved someone better than him...someone like his best Friend.Someone like Minhyuk-Hyung who really cares for someone he really likes.
Thats why he had decided to couple her up to him.She needed an Boyfriend since she felt lonley and really deserved to get Happy,and the same had gone to B-bomb at that Time.Yes...Yukwon denied the fact that he already had some feelings towards that awesome girl, just because of his thought of beeing not good enough for her anyways.
 
But well,now these two were about to clubbing together and so he smiled back at her,willing to tell her about his couple-plan. After smalltalking an short moment he wanted to step inside with her,but before he could make an step she already pulled him inside while grinning brightly. // hahaha so strong xD wonderwoman? // He couldnt help but to smile amused at his own thoughts.Yeah...he finally found the perfect Nickname for her and after they sat down at the Bar to grap some drinks firstly he told her about that Nickname and that shes simply amazing, what made her discussing about it for a while. 
"Say...just based on looks...How do you find JiHo-ah or Minhyuk-Hyung?" he asked her suddenly.
He couldnt hold back his questions anymore because he started to realize that he got more and more attrackted to her.No...he couldnt...he wouldnt be good enough and he wasnt her type.

"based on looks ?!? o-o i really don't care about looks but i will just answer to your question.. hmm .. i think... Both of them looks really handsome .. but Minhyuk does look a lil bit cold-hearted like.. he doesn't care for feelings or something. and Jiho can have a really erted look.. o-o "

This girl made him laugh with her Answer, she was really too funny and at the same time incredibly cute. He talked with her about his band members and told her that she's right with her thoughts of Jiho beeing erted,since his Ideal type needs to have nice legs and thighs.
Chaerin laughed as well, stating that she would knew someone with really nice legs but unfortunaty about this girl beeing already in a relationship.Yukwon looked at her and smirked lightly
"You have pretty Nice legs too...should I Introduce you to him"
He sticked his tongue cheeky out when she poked him because of his comment and laughed again.
// she looks so pretty when she laughs...so beautiful...I dont think I know someone besides her with such an pretty laugh...// He couldnt control his thoughts about her, but he continued with his Plan.
"Minhyuk-Hyung looks cold hearted...hmm...some kind lika a real Bad Boy right?But hes really caring if you get to now him"
But all that Chaerin was answering was that he shouldnt try to hook her up with them.So he asked why and tried to convince her somehow to at least let him introduce her to Minhyuk and she finally agreed in the end.
The red hair guy felt his heart stich lightly but he ignored that feeling and continued to talk with her about how great his best friend was.
The topic of that talk changed after a while and somehow Yukwon asked her if she had someone she likes already,because she said she feels that he wont be able to hook her up with Minhyuk.
"...i dont know .o-o i dont know my own feelings >_< everything is so confusing you know .."
The red haired Guy listened to her words and asked her what is so confusing so she answered again.
" look.. there's someone who behaves like he wants to be more than a friend but you know i dont have this feelings for him.. and then there is another guy who understands me and.. idk he's really nice and so on >_< but i don't think that i like him "so" much ..."
//She likes someone?....so...she has someone in her mind already?....but...If I cant have her...then I just let her get someone I know that he would take really good care of her.... // His own thoughs confused him now as well,but he continued to set on an Pokerface and tried to help her somehow.He adviced her to talk with both of them...and that she should find out about her own feelings through that.
 
After a while of talking and Drinking with her she sadly had to left.She was afraid that Bom would find out and punish her when shes out that late and so Kwonnie-how she had named him- just smiled even though he felt a bit sad about it.
Chaerin stand up and hugged him lightly and when he done the same and hugged her back, he felt his heart beating faster once again because of her.
All he could do after they left the club was to look after her and to sigh deeply.Of course he denied himself that he had feelings towards her who are beyond friendship,he ignored it and continued to tell himself that Minhyuk would be the best choice for her.Minhyuk would be able to become an awesome boyfriend...in contrast to himself...Minhyuk was all an girl could wish for.He would never hurt someone and so he was simple the Ideal boyfriend-type.
Still he was telling himself this stuff over and over again, he couldnt stop thinking about Chaerin on his way home,when laying already in his bed and tried to sleep and even in his dream,he saw her brightly smiling face.