Sequel

Hurting You

 

“Hae! Come look at this. Isn’t it beautiful?” Eunhyuk called for his boyfriend while smiling his gummy smile at him.

“What is it Hyukkie?” Donghae asked and walked towards Eunhyuk who’s still having his gummy smile blasted on his face.

“ Look! It’s a cute little white bunny rabbit.” Eunhyuk said and pointed infront of them at a little white rabbit.

“Isn’t it cute?” He asked his boyfriend and turned to smile at him.

“Yeah. It is.” The other replied with a soft smile on his lips.

“Oh look, it’s running away. Let’s go catch it.” Eunhyuk said and started to run.

“Wait for me Hyukkie!” Donghae said and started to run after his giggling boyfriend. He kept running and running but he just couldn’t catch up with the other.

“Hyuk, wait up.” Donghae yelled after his slowly disappearing boyfriend’s image.

“Come on Hae.” Eunhyuk said while giggling. Donghae tried to run as fast as he could but he couldn’t reach out for the other. Slowly Eunhyuk started to disappear in a white light.

“ Hyuk! Wait for me. HYUKKIE!” Donghae yelled when finally the image of his boyfriend disappeared in a white light and everything around him turned black.

“Hyukkie? Hyukkie where are you?” Donghae yelled and looked around him to find his boyfriend but he only found himself surrounded by darkness.

“It’s your fault!” Donghae heard a faint whisper  coming from behind him making him look back to find Eunhyuk standing behind him while his tears are falling from his eyes.

“It’s all your fault.” Eunhyuk said again and glared at Donghae while his tears still falling.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae called out to him but the other just took a step back.

“ If you haven’t doubted by love in the first place, we could have celebrated our anniversary together. We could have been cuddling together now.” Eunhyuk said between his sobs , still glaring at Donghae while Donghae just looked at him speechless with tears trickling down from his eyes.

“H-Hyukkie.” Donghae whispered and started to walk towards  Eunhyuk but the latter just kept stepping back by each step Donghae took forward.

“Please Hyukkie wait. Don’t leave me.” Donghae yelled when Eunhyuk’s image started to disappear again. He started to run towards the other but no matter how fast he tried to run, it seemed like he hadn’t moved from his place. Like he was running on his spot not moving an inch.

“Hyukkie. HYUKKIE.”

Donghae woke up from his sleep while panting and sweating. He had been having this nightmare ever since the incident which was one year ago. Everytime he would sleep he would dream of the same thing. He was starting to turn insane from it. He knows that it was his fault that Eunhyuk died, he wanted to kill himself because of it. And the nightmares just made things worse.

Sighing. Donghae got off his bed which he used to share with his ex-lover, and walked towards his bathroom to do his morning routine and get ready for another day at work.

After he was ready , Donghae walked towards his kitchen and took a toast and ate it while he made his way out of his apartment and to his car.

Once he arrived to his office. He was welcomed by the pile of work that he left the other day. Sighing in frustration, he walked towards his desk and started to try and finish his work.

After a while. He heard a small knock on the door making him look up from his work and look at the door which opened to reveal his friend Kyuhyun.

“Hey there fishy.” Kyuhyun said while smiling sweetly at his friend. Making Donghae look at him suspiciously.

“Hi.” Donghae answered and returned to his work again.

“Damn you look horrible! Haven’t you sleep or something?” Kyuhyun asked while sitting infront of Donghae. The other just sighed and shook his head.

“I had that nightmare again.” Donghae said and look down at his hands on his desk.

“Aish Donghae . That’s all because you haven’t moved on already. It’s been a year. Move on already and try to go out with that Siwon guy, he looks nice.” Kyuhyun said and received a glare from Donghae.

“Move on? How could you ask me to ‘move on’ , Kyuhyun. I thought you would understand how I feel. So how could you tell me to move on and go out with that weirdo?” Donghae yelled at his bestfreand and stood up from his chair.

“I’m going back home.” Donghae said and as about to leave through the doors of his office but Kyuhyun held his wrist preventing him from leaving.

“Okay fine, I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun apologized and looked down.

“I  shouldn’t have said that. I’m just worried about you and you can’t leave now. You well have more work to do tomorrow like this.” Kyuhyun stated and looked worriedly at Donghae who just sighed.

“I’m not in the mode for working now.” Donghae said and left the office heading back home.

Once he arrived home. He walked towards his bedroom and laid down on the bed while his tears kept falling down. He closed his eyes and memories from that day came flashing back to him. He remembered how he thought Eunhyuk forgot about his birthday and anniversary, and how he treated him bad and acted cold toward shim when he asked when he would comeback from work. He remembered how he was so shocked from the news of the incident and how Eunhyuk looked apologetically at him when he woke up from his coma and how he swore that he didn’t forget what day was that day. And how slowly he started to lose him right infront of his own eyes.

Tears kept falling from Donghae’s eyes with each second that passed and each memory he got. He slowly got out of bed and made his way towards a desk beside his bed and took out a paper and a pen , and he slowly started to write a letter to his lover.

“Hyukkie. How have you been? You know I miss you right? I really do miss you. I don’t get it. Why did you have to come for me at work? If you hadn’t done that. Then maybe, just maybe, you would have been with me right now. You would have been here hugging me and telling me everything would be alright. I really miss you hyukkie. I don’t think I would be able to go on without you….

You know, I wrote you a song. I’m going to write it down here . so I hope you well like it.”

‘I bring you up in my mind like this.

I remember even the long moments , again today.

If only I can see your back for just a moment.

I can’t say anything else other then I want to die, I can’t take on life without you.

I only wait for you to return , now you are not here, but

Please, I miss you so much.

I love you.’

‘ I’m a fool, I can’t let you go.

I run out of breath, crazily.

I try to push you out all night, but still,

I can’t say anything else other than I want to die, I can’t take on life without you.

I only wait for you to return.

Now you are not here ,but, please , I miss you so much.’

‘I miss you to death, oh yeah.

If only the heavens will allow you to me.’

‘Even if I die, I can’t leave. I can’t cast you aside.

Oh no no , who am I to do so?

Even if I die, I can’t leave , I love you. Don’t leave me here.

Please, please , please.

I love you.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

A/N:- Hey guys ^^ well I was bored so I decided to make a little sequel for this oneshot :) Hope you guys like it ^^ Oh, and the song I used here is 'I told you I wanna to die' by Huh Gak :) hope you enjoyed this ^^

comment ;)