Hurting You

Hurting You

 

Eunhyuk’s POV :-

October 15 .

Finally I have been waiting for this day every year . it’s his birthday . my boyfriend Donghae’s birthday  and also our one year anniversary . today I planned a surprise party for him . since it well be the first time we celebrate it as a couple . I want to make it special  , so I planned on acting like I don’t remember it , but of course I do .

7:00 AM:-

It’s still early in the morning . I looked beside me and watched my angel sleeping . he looks so innocent in his sleep , so peaceful . I smiled while staring at him and brought my hand to brush off his bangs from his forehead . I’ll make sure that it well be his best birthday ever .

7:15  AM:-

I kept staring at his sleeping figure while caressing his forehead . he started to stir in his sleep and slowly he opened his eyes . he stared back at me and smiled . he brought his hands behind my head and made me move closer to him . he kissed me softly then broke the kiss while smiling.

“morning baby “ he greeted . I grinned and pecked his lips again.

“morning Hae “ I said and stood up from the bed .

“come on hae , get out of the bed already it’s getting late . we’re going to be late to our work” I said to him , he just looked at me and frowned .

“baby , I took a day off today . do you even remember what day is today ? “ he asked me .

“no . what day is today ? I don’t remember anything special happening today . did we plan to go out or something ? “ I asked him trying to act like I didn’t remember . he looked at me with sad eyes ,he looks hurt .

“ no nothing happened today . nothing at all . “ he said and stood up and started walking towards the bathroom . I walked after him and hugged him from behind .

“do you want to take a bath together?” I asked him . he just pushed my hands away and continued walking to the bathroom . I looked at him in shock . hell he never refused it when I offered to have a bath together.

“No , I well be late for work “ he said and went inside the bathroom and closed the door . I stood outside and looked down . I know I maybe am hurting him right now . but it’s worth it . he's going to forget what happened now when he comes back from work today . I smiled at my thought and went to the other bathroom to do my morning routine .

8:00 AM :-

We are now having breakfast together , we ate in silence . neither of us talked to the other . I decided to break the silence because it was nearly killing me .

“hae?” I called him , he just replied with a simple hum sound .

“ is something bothering you ?” I asked . he slammed his fork on the table making me startled a little . and he looked at me with the most pissed look I have ever seen on him .

“you should figure that out your self “ he said and stood up walking towards the door to our apartement and left me there . I chuckled a little . he’s really pissed off .

I stood up and started to wash the dishes and clean the table .

After I was done . I went to my bedroom and took out all the decoration I bought yesterday . I went to the living room and started to decorate it .

10:00 AM :-

After I was done . I went to the kitchen to start making dinner for both of us. I took out some ingredients  and started to make the dinner .

Once It was ready , I went to my room to get dressed to go to buy his birthday and anniversary cake .

 

12:00 PM :-

“Perfect “ I said as I looked at the decorated living room with his birthday decorations and the dining table which was decorated with candles and roses . I really hope he would like it . I walked to my bedroom and my smile grew bigger when I saw the big “Happy Anniversary “ band which was hanging on the wall . I’m sure he wouild love this . I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the dinner later on .

 

3:00 PM :-

it was almost time for Donghae to come back home so I went to call him to see when he would be here exactly .

End of POV :-

 

Donghae’s POV :-

How could he ? how could he forget my birthday ? and most importantly , our anniversary . I can’t believe he forgets something as important as this . i slammed the pen which was in my hand on my office’s desk and held my head in my hands . aish I got a terrible headache . great just great . this day can’t get any better . a groan of desperation escaped my lips and my hands started to move through my hair .

“what’s with you?”  I heard someone say . I looked beside me to be welcomed by a smirking Kyuhyun .

“what do you want Kyu? My day is already bad so you don’t need to try to worse it more “ I said and glared at him .

“wow, someone’s in a bad mode “ he said and came to sit infront of my desk .

“wow is it that obvious?”  I said and sighed .

“what happened?” – Kyuhyun .

“nothing . j-just .. can I stay with you today ?” I asked him remembering what happened this morning and feeling my anger rise more.

“and why is that ? isn’t it your birthday today ? why aren’t you spending it with your lovely boyfriend ?” he asked and raised an eyebrow.

“well . apparently my lovely boyfriend forgot that it’s my birthday and our anniversary today “ I said and frowned

“wow . that must have hurt . well you’re welcomed to stay with me any time . since Minnie is not here “ he said. I just nodded my head . *sigh* well I guess I have to tell hyukkie that I’m not coming home today .

*RIIINGGGGGGG*

I was about to make the call when I heard my phone ringing . I looked at the caller id and it as hyukkie who was calling .

End of POV :-

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Eunhyuk’s POV :-

“ hello ?” I heard hae answer from the other line . I smiled big then answered him .

“haae~” I said in a cheery voice .

“what do you want Eunhyuk? I’m busy “ he answered with a cold voice and instantly my smile faded .

“i-I just w-wanted to know when are you coming home . you know so I could make dinner “ I said .

“oh . well I’m really busy today so I wont come early . anyway I well stay with Kyuhyun today so you don’t need to wait for me for dinner “ he said . I felt my eyes get teary . h-he doesn’t want to spend today with me ? he rather spend it with his friend? .

“b-but hae . I-I made a special dinner for you today . p-please come home “ I tried my best to not show that I was crying but a failed miserably when a sob escaped my mouth . I covered my mouth with my free hand so no more sobs would escape .

“sorry Eunhyuk . but today you well have to eat and sleep alone . I’m ending the call now “ he said in the most cold voice I have ever heard from him.

“w-wait h-hae “ I didn’t finish my sentence when he hanged up on me .

I fell on my knees and kept crying . aish why am I so stupid ? he really thinks that I forgot and now he’s acting like . like I’m nothing to him . I need to apologize .

I stood up and wiped away my tears and made my way to the door . not even bothering to wear a jacket and ran my way to his office .

I was running through the streets trying to reach his office faster . I started to see it from across the street . I smiled then ran to the other direction to reach his office . I was about to cross the street when I heard a loud car horn . I looked beside me to fine a car running towards me . I froze in my spot not able to move even an inch . I felt my eyes getting teary before I felt like the world came down crashing on me and heard people shouting around me before everything turned black .

End of POV :-

Donghae’s POV :-

 

“what do you want Eunhyuk? I’m busy “ I answered him with the most cold voice I could manage

“i-I just w-wanted to know when are you coming home . you know so I could make dinner “  he said with a shaky voice  .

“oh . well I’m really busy today so I won't come early . anyway I well stay with Kyuhyun today so you don’t need to wait for me for dinner “I said .

“b-but hae . I-I made a special dinner for you today . p-please come home “ I heard him say with a shaky voice and a sob escaped his mouth and I knew now that he was crying . I felt a pang of guilt hit me in my chest but I have to do this . he need to know that it’s a very important day for me . and by him forgetting it . it means only one thing . that he doesn’t love me as much as I love him.

“sorry Eunhyuk . but today you well have to eat and sleep alone . I’m ending the call now “I said in a  cold voice .

“w-wait h-hae “ I didn’t let him finish his sentence and hanged up . I palmed my face and sighed loudly .

“you know . you don’t have to be so harsh on him .” I heard Kyuhyun say .

“what are you saying Kyu ? would you be happy if your Minnie forgot about your birthday and anniversary ?” I asked him .

“well no . cause I know that he would never forget it “ he said .

“see . so I’m right in what I’m doing . he needs to know how this day is VERY Important to me . “ I said .

“suit yourself . but I still think that your exaggerating alittle in this . I mean even if he forgot . you have to atleast spend it with him and remind him of it “ he said and stood up to leave  .

“anyway if you didn’t change your mind . you still can come to my house anytime “ he said and waved to me before leaving . I sighed loudly again . I know I’m too harsh on my baby hyukkie  . I think that I would just go back to him .

4:00 PM :-

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

I finally finished my work and was about to leave when my phone ringed . I looked at the caller and found out that it’s an unknown number . I frowned and picked it up .

“hello ? “ I answered .

“good after noon sir . this is Seoul hospital . are you MR. Lee Donghae ?” the person on the other line spoke . I frowned more as to why a hospital is calling me .

“yes it’s me “ I said .

“do you know someone by the name Lee Eunhyuk?” he asked . I started to panic

“what ? is something wrong with Eunhyuk ? what happened to him ? is he okay ?” I kept asking questions in panic.

“I’m really sorry sir but MR.Eunhyuk was involved in a car accident and he was seriously injured . please do come here as fast as you can “ I felt my heart stop when I heard what he said and felt my tears coming down . I hanged up the call and ran out the office and to the hospital .

Once I arrived to the hospital . I ran to the receptionist and asked for hyukkie’s room . once I knew his room I ran to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor which he’s at now .

I ran to his room and found a doctor there and I went to him to ask him about hyukkie’s condition

“doctor how is Eunhyuk?” I asked

“I’m sorry son but he’s condition is unstable . we tried our best . “ he said and patted my shoulders  and left with the nurse . I felt more tears falling . I started to walk to hyukkie’s bed . I found him laying there lifeless while muttering something . I leaned closer to him to hear what he’s saying .

“h-hae “ he whispered in a weak voice . and I felt my heart break into pieces . I reached to hold his hand tightly .

“i-I’m here hyukkie . I’m right here “ I said and felt more tears falling . I brought his hand to my lips and kissed it softly .

“h-hae “ I heard him call me again .

“I’m here baby . don’t worry I’m right here .I won’t leave you “ I said . I looked at his face and brushed off his bangs from his forehead to get a better view of his face .

“I’m sorry hyukkie “ I said and cried more and closed me eyes . I felt him hold my hands tighter . I snapped my eyes open and looked at him . I found him looking at me with tears in his eyes .

“I-I’m sorry hae . I’m sorry . I swear I didn’t forget . I swear “ he said in a weak whisper then closed his eyes slowly . I then heard the heart rate monitor make a beep sound . I looked at it and found it making a straight line . I started to panic and more tears fell.

“no no no . hyukkie stay with me hyukkie . p-please “ I said and held his hands tighter . I quickly stood up and stormed out of the room .

“doctor … please someone ….the heart rate  monitor …. Please doctor come “I kept shouting around the floor in panic not making any sense until finally a doctor ran to my room with nurses and started to make that Defibrillation thing on hyukkie . trying to make his heart race again . I just stood at the side and watched in silence crying my heart out and praying to god that hyukkie well be okay and all of this is just a very bad nightmare . but I guess I’m hoping for too much . the doctor stopped after one electrice shock after another and covered hyukkie’s face with the blanket he was covered with . I froze in my spot when I saw that view . the doctor looked at me and shook his head . then left with the nurses . I just stood there frozen and kept staring at hyukkie’s figure under the blanket . I fell on my knees and cried harder . h-hyukkie left me . he in left me . and  i didn’t even get a chance to apologize ….

12:00 AM :-

Tomorrow is going to be hyukkie’s funeral . I cant believe that he left me like that . I’m on my way to my apartment now . I don’t think I would be able to stand living there knowing that hyukkie wont be with me anymore . knowing that I would have to live there all alone .

Once I arrived I opened my house’s door to be welcomed with darkness . I switched on the lights and felt more tears falling from my eyes . he really didn’t forgot . how can I be so stupid ? how can I doubt his love like that ? I walked towards the dining table and sat down . he even prepared a romantic candle light dinner for us . and all I did is break his heart like that and talk harshly to him . I stood up and walked to our bedroom . once I arrived there I felt like I was being stabbed by million knifes in my heart . I walked to our bed and sat on it . he didn’t forget . he really  didn’t .

“I’m sorry hyukkie . I really am “ .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~