Chapter 1.

Irritating life.

"DIE you Michael Jackson Zombie!" You cursed, playing the final level of the game Plants Vs. Zombies with your IPad. 

Then bam, your IPad battery died. "I said the zombie must die, not my IPad" you mumbled, pouting.  "Sweetie~ finish cursing that game?" Your mom asked  laughing. "Yes. Why?" You answered. "Let's talk" Your mom said, tapping the couch gesturing you to sit beside her. And you followed her.

 

"What do you want to talk about, omma? Is it important?" You asked. And your mom just answered with a nod. "What is it?" You asked.

"Well, your father and I discussed about this... You will stay in" Your mom said, not finishing what she has said. "Stay innnnnnnn?" You asked

"In Korea" Your mom finally said. "MWO?! IN KOREA?!" You asked, widened eyes and mouth agape. "Ne. In Korea" she clearly said. "No way! I will not stay in Korea! EVER!" You said, stomping your foot. "But it's for you" she said calmly.  "For ME? Mom you know how much I hate Korea, then you'll make me stay there? It's like punishment!" You shouted. "Your dad and I will be busy, no one will take care for you or look for you here" She said. "What am I? A 2year old toddler that needs a babysitter? I'm already 16 mom!" You finally bursted out in anger. "No honey~ in Korea. Mom's bestfriend is there to take care of you, she even have 2 kids and one of them is same as your age" She said. "Mom my life is here in Philippines!" You tried convincing her. "Please sweetie?" your mom said. You took a deep breathe and sighed. "Fine" You said plainly "Kyaaa thank you so much sweetie! Youre the best!" She said, bearhugging you. "Mom I can't breathe" you said almost choking so she pulled away. "Sorry" she giggled.

 

(Your POV)


I will stay in Korea. I still don't know what will happen to me there. I hope everything will be better, even though i'm staying in my most-hated country. Gosh, goodluck to me.

 

 

----------------------

 

Hi-yeom! I know this is so short for Chapter 1~ This is just an introduction. I'll promise next chapter will be long. Thanks for subscribing everyone. How's chapter 1? Its lame boring right? Kekeke~ well please comment. I'll appreciate it. Kamsahamnida *hugs and kisses*

 

Here's a Jongup gif. Saying thank you :3