Matoki's Invade the Earth . ( 지구 침공 Matoki's )

Matoki's Invade the Earth . ( 지구 침공 Matoki's )

( Your Introduction )

" I-Is everyone o-ok ? " Shishimoto asked, sitting up to look around. Each Matoki made there way up shaking the dust and moving the pieces of ship away.

" W-What was that ? " Tatsmoto asked, helping Totomato up. Jokomato shot up, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

" S-Sorry everyone, " 

" YOU ?! " They all exclaimed, also noticing Kekemato stumble his way over to Jokomato. After explaining everything, Shishimato couldn't help but scold them both for doing something so dangerous.

" This is why you weren't chosen! You do things to rashly and Kekemato is always following you footsteps. Both are you are going to fix this or I'll beat you both. " Shishimato continued. Both the younger Matoki's looked down ashamed and nodded to everything the older one said.

" There Shishimato, I think they got the point, but what are we going to do about all this right now ? I'm not sure were we landed." Tatsmato mumbled, peaking out the alley way. Many people heard the crash and snooped around trying to figure where it had come from.

" I think we should leave, we've landed into human territory, " Totomato pointed out, rushing over to Tatsmato.

" Ne, I think that would be the best - "

( Your POV )

I rushed up with the sound of a bang, heading to the balcony so I could see what it was. It sounded close, so I snooped around the local allies. Stumbling across shards of metal, I made my way over where shadows argued among each other. My clumsiness kicked in and my foot tangled making me fall forward.

" Aish, " I mumbled, rubbing my head. I sat up and looked over where all six shadows surrounded me, looking in interest.

" What is it ? " one asked, poking me his finger.

" Y-Yah ! " I exclaimed, pushing him away and heading up in a rush.

" I think she's what we call a human ... " another one mumbled, hiding behind another. While they talked among each other whether or not I was human, I slowly made my way back out the alley way and home.

" Yah, where do you think your going ? "

" Yeah, we need shelter so your going to help us. " they mumbled, rushing up behind me.

" M-ME !? Why !? " I exclaimed, flustered. They didn't answer, tugging on my shirt and eyeing me to take them home.

What was I? Their mom !?

​So that was the start ... the start of the beginning ... 

( End )