Matoki's Invade the Earth . ( 지구 침공 Matoki's )

Matoki's Invade the Earth . ( 지구 침공 Matoki's )

[ Introduction ]

The gang anticipated to get approval.

" Four of you will go on this mission, while the other two will stay back and train enough to head out on the next mission. Now the following will head out : " The head Matoki stated. The six Matoki's stood staring at him seriously, not sure who would stay and who would go.

" Shishimato( Yongguk), Tatsmato ( Himchan ), Dadamato( Jongup ), and Totomato ( Zelo ) will head out this time while Jokomato ( Youngjae ) and Kekemato ( Daehyun ) will stay behind."

They all watched as the head Matoki headed out before arguing among them.

" Why wasn't I chosen!? " wailed Jokomato in anger.

" It's ok, you won't be alone, Kekemato will stay behind to help you out " Totomato blurted out, already ready to head out. As the two Matoki's stayed back watching the other four head out, Jokomato thought of a great idea to also head out with them, without them knowing.

" Follow me, " he mumbled, pulling Kekemato along. After a few hours of pointless sketching, Jokomato finally came up with a plan.

" A rocket ! "

" A rocket ? "

" Ne, why don't we build our own space craft ? I mean with my skills and your ... Uh ... card playing, this'll be fun ! " Jokomato said, getting a disapproving stare from the older Matoki. A few argument's later, they decided to go with the younger Matoki's plans and fixed up and old space craft. After each figuring out where and how everything went, who would do what, and how they'll head out without the others noticing, they finally revealed their " space craft " .

" It looks ... "

" Looks great ! " Jokomato exclaimed, pulling the older Matoki inside . Starting the engine, Jokomato counted down for their awaited secret adventure .

" Three ... "

" I'm starting to think this isn't such a good idea ... "

" Two ... "

" J-Jokomato ... ? "

" One, Kaja ! " the younger Matoki exclaimed, starting off the rocket and heading to space.

Meanwhile ~

" We should of asked for them to head with us Shishi, " Totomato mumbled, holding onto Tatsmato's hand.

" They weren't ready yet, besides I'm sure they are doing fine back home." he replied, reading away his time.

" I know your worried, but they'll be fine. Let's go get you something to drink " Tatsmato said, pulling Totomato to the kitchen.

" What is that ? " Dadamoto asked, dropping the weight lifters and pointing to the window. The small yellow space craft headed their way in full speed. Shishimato exclaimed to get in their position's and change thee course, but the small ship headed in for impact. The ships collapse and they made there ways towards earth.

( End )