They meet...

Opposites

Annyeongaseyo~ soofood here :D I've notice my mistake from chapter 1 to chapter 3. The mistake is that i wrote that it's someones POV but i kept writing in my POV. Mianhe~ If you don't get it, it's okay..... Okay to the story:

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Author's POV] (i'll be using this POV a lot 'cause it's what i'm used to...mianhe~)

Sooyoung was driving, her eyes concentrated on the road. *game of thrones ring tone plays* *boop*

-THE PHONE CONVERSATION-

Sooyoung: "Hello~"

Ms. Choi : "Hi~, Are you on your way?"

Sooyoung: "Yup, yup"

Ms.Choi: "Can you get me 2 cups of Americano while your at it?"

Sooyoung "Aish...but mom....fine." 

Ms.Choi: "I gotta go daughter, Thank You~"

Sooyoung: "Bye."

*boop*

*Sunny's House*

[Still Author's POV]

"I gotta go Sunny, maybe i'll just hang out by the nearby cafe." Jessica said to her friend. "Arraso~, stay safe." Sunny replied.

Jessica was walking to the cafe and was thinking about "stuff". She thought 'Aish...life, why are you so hard.' 

*Cafe*

"One americano please.....Thank you." Jessica said to the cashier. With out focusing on the path she was taking.......*splash*. "Aish mianhe miss, I'm really sorry. Want me to buy you another americano?" The other girl said. "A-aniyo~ gwenchana~ I wasn't focusing on my path either....." Jessica replied. "I'm really sorry miss, don't worry i'll remember that I owe you one." The other girl replied with a smile. Jessica's heart began to beat faster and bring her memories that hurt her, she was confused of her feeeling, but she was sure the other girl was damn pretty. "Miss...here's my buisness card if you need me, call the number and i'll do the favor. Your name?" The other girl asked. "I-i-i'm Jung Jessica" Jessica said stuttering. "They always say that a beautiful girl has a beautiful name....I'm sorry but I'm kind of late for somethin' I gotta go." The other girl said. "No worries, Thank you." Jessica said with her smile. "Bye~." the other girl said. 'Bye~ Wow she was pretty....but i don't LIKE her like her, my heart's not even ready for a silly crush.' Jessica thought.

*Sooyoung's car*

Sooyoung was concentrated on the road while thinking 'Wow...was she beautiful, damn, maybe it's just a silly crush...my hearts not ready yet. What am I thinking...aish....I shouldn't be thinking about love when I'm late for a meeting.'

*CF {choi family} Enterprises Building*

A few "good morning" were heard in the room while Sooyoung was walking to the meeting room. -Clack- The door knob made a sound. When she entered she said "Good morning, I'm sorry I'm late...I got into a little accident.". "Are you okay?" Ms. Choi asked. "I'm fine" Sooyoung replied. Sooyoung was (kind of) dozing off while the meeting was happening.

*Jessica's Apartment*

-tak,tak,tak- Jessica was typing like someone was chasing her, but she was just 'updating' her digital diary. It wrote:

 

 

Dear Diary,

          I 'bumped' into someone today. She was pretty but look like she was boring, but the point is she's nice. Her height suprised me 'cause I like tall girls ~blush~ 0(*3*)0. My heart is feeling weird though. Half of my heart has a slight crush on her, the other half won't accept it. Aish...what am I saying? She might not even like me. Wait...no, not LIKE like, but you know what I mean. She gave me her buisness card though, she even said "Call me and I'll do the favor right away." ~blush~ Aish! I should get a hold of myself. Aigooo~ My heart is giving me mixed signals. I wish my soulmate appears so that my broken heart willl be healed. kekekek~ I'm so cheesy sometimes. Anyway that's for today.

Keep this secret safe,

JJS

*CF Enterprises Building*

"Sooyoung follow me to my office." Ms. Choi demanded. "Arasso~" Sooyoung replied. "Sooyoung, sit. I want to have a conversation with you.

-THE CONVERSATION-

S= Sooyoung C= Ms. Choi

C: "How's it been, i haven't had this conversation for years..."

S: "Mom we haven't had this conversation for just 7 months."

C: "See that. You even know the exact time we haven't talked."

S: "You know why..."

C: "I know that's why I'm helping you...your break up was unclear right?"

S: "Yeah, why do you ask?"

C: -Leaves her daughter's question unanswered- "Here's my assigned job for you this month" *gives Sooyoung a folder*

S: "..." *gets the folder*

C: "You finish it early you get the rest of the month off. Oh! Don't read it yet. Read it at home."

S:"Arraso~ Thank you Mom. I gotta get going and start on this tommorrow." 

C:"Yup, yup."

*Sooyoung's apartment*

Sooyoung sit's on the sofa lay her things on the floor and outs the folder on the coffee table. It say's 'CF Enterprises'. She open's it...........'Oh , you gotta be kidding me.' Sooyoung thought as she saw a familiar picture.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ I know this is a boring chapter, kekekek~ But it's longer though so i'm happy :D

Well my last update will be on thursday, but don't worry i'll come bak in monday ^.^

Saranghae Readeers~ <3