Eyeliner 101

Your Beauty Consultant

There are many eyeliner styles out there and they all have different effects on everyone's eyes. If you can't seem to find the right style for your eyes, keep trying. You'll get there. 

 

 

As you can see in the picture above, there is a variety and these are just the type that are worn today; from daily wear to certain occasions. The eyeliner style in picture one and nine are called 'so thick'. You can probably tell why, cause it's thicker which also means a bolder look. 

In picture two and ten, it is the common cat eyes. The one that is the most often seen on the street. It is commonly worn on day to day bases by all type of womens.

In picture three and four, these are two example of thin liner that most beginners would start off with. It's the most simplest form of eyelining.

In the picture labeled five and six, this type of eyeliner technique is called the arabian. It gives off the "foreign" look from over seas. It's a hard eyeliner type to pull off but don't be discourage. Try it.

Number Seven on the photo would be called open wings. If you look closely, they lined their bottom water line, extremely thinly and winged it. It's the upgraded and fancy version of the cat eyes. 

And lastly, the dropeyes which is shown in picture eight. You barely see this on the street but it is there. The sweeping motion of the bottom lash, gives it the drop-like shape along with the cat eyes. 

 

 

As I said above, the eyeliner above have different effects on eyes. If you apply liner on your top lash line and make the liner thicker toward the inner corner of your eyes, it'll make them appear closer together. 

For the appearance of rounder eyes, apply eye liner to the top and bottom lash line and connect it at the corner. Make the outside corner thicker and, make the line thinner toward the inner eye corner. 

To make your eyes look oval, apply your liner to the top lash line and thicken the middle.

Applying eyeliner to the top and bottom lash line using a lighter color of tint will help make your eyes appear bigger.

And to make eyes seem farther apart, use the liner to make the line thicker toward the outer corners. 

 

--------------------------------

Hi guys, I guess I should introduce myself here since cuppieeee decided to let me help, update her story. The name I go by is iinvalidx. I am her new co-author of this book so if you have any questions, fill free to comment down below or write it on my wall. I am slowly trying to make my way up the list of questions you guys want her to answer. Hopefully, I answer them correctly. Haha /bricked. Anyways, nice to meet you guys and please continue to support this book.