Fluff, threats and greetings.

Braces

Eyes. Eyes were all on Jonghyun and Jinki. Their linked hands especially. Jinki fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. He wasn't used to attention unless it was from embarrassment. Other than that people didn't give two rats about him. He looked at Jonghyun who didn't have a care in  the world. Use to all eyes on him. Jinki almost forgot. He was the Kim Jonghyun.

They walked to their lockers which weren't that far away from each other. Only a few spaces apart. K and L were right next to each other. Jonghyun was done first and walked over to Jinki. The latter was busy trying to get this huge text book out. It wouldn't budge and he need that for first class.

Arms encircled his waist and a head laid on his shoulder.

"Do you need help ?" Jonghyun asked.

"No I'm just doing thith for fun." Jinki said sarcastically. He tried to focus on getting the book and not the arms holding him. He also was trying not to focus on the many glares he felt from all around. Jonghyun gently stopped Jinki and twisted the book to the left and pulled it out with ease. Jinki scoffed and shut his locker. He turned around and Jonghyun pushed him against the lockers softly.

"Of course you can do it that easthly Mr.Perfect." Jinki said pouting. Jonghyun smiled a bit sadly.

"I'm not perfect." he said. He then kissed Jinki's nose. "but you are."

"Jonghyun-ah. Don't do that people are watching." Jinki mumbled fighting a blush but lost. Jonghyun nuzzled his noses in Jinki's cheek.

"But you're so soft. People need to keep their eyes to themselves don't you think. But if they're watching. Why not entertain them." Jjong said as he captured Onew's soft lips. His arms tightened around the small waist and Jinki let out a small approval groan as he kissed back. They broke free for needed air. Jinki's blush grew as he hid his face in the boys chest.

"Why'd you do that ?" He asked. Voice muffled against the chest.

"Just letting people know what's mine." Jonghyun said weaving his fingers through the teens soft hair. They stayed that that until the bell rang for first class.

They pulled apart.

"I'll see you at lunch arraso ?" Jonghyun said kissing Jinki's forehead. He nodded a shy nodd as his reply and went to his class.

.

.

.

Classes were hell. Normally it would be bad with the bullying and stuff but now it was just plain hell. Girls were sending hate and threatening him to stay away from Jonghyun. Some guys were becoming a tad homophobic and tried not to touch Jinki and anything he touched.

He sighed as the bell rang for lunch. He left class a little late because he wanted to ask the teacher a few questions on todays lessons. He went into the empty hallways and put his boys in. He was forgetting something he thought as he shut his locker. He didn't know what that was until he got slammed into his locker again.

Ahh now he remembered. Joon and his lame group of thugs. Jinki really wasn't looking forward to this. Not after everything was just getting better.

"What's up nerd.?" Joon asked turning Jinki around.

"Oh nothing much. Just going to school, learning, getting bullied. The norm. How about you Joon ? Is life alright ?" Jinki said tilting his head slightly at the question.

"Don't act cute. I will you up Lee. Don't you temp me." Joon said.

Soon a fist flew at his stomach. Jinki moaned in pain as his sight covered in dark spots for a minuet. Joon smiled.

"How does it feel Lee ? Do you want some more ?" Joon asked.

"No but I think you do." a voice said before a fist flew at Joon's face. Joon let go of Jinki as he clutched his nose. Blood rushing out of it.

He was easily pushed side and gently hands touched Jinki's face.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." he said.

"W-what the Jonghyun ?!" Joon said. Thunder and Mir was by his side wide eyed.

"No you what the ! What do you think you're doing ?!" Jonghyun asked angryly as he turned around. Making sure Jinki was safely behind him.

"Doing my daily job of ing this nerd up. What are you doing ?" Joon asked.

"Protecting my boyfriend." Jonghyun said.

And things got really quiet. Thunder and Mir's eyes widen even more.

"H-holy you're a ?" Joon yelled out.

"No. I'm gay. And if you ever ing touch my boyfriend again I will demolish your . Get out of here Joon. Before I do it right now." Jonghyun said voice like venom.The three quickly walked away.

A pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. He felt Jinki bury his face into his back.

"Thank you Jonghyun-ah." Jinki said.

"Like I said. Anything for you."

.

.

.

Since Jinki had the next couple of hours free, him and Jonghyun spent them together. Jonghyun skipping his last class. When Jinki told him to go he said no. He didn't want to leave Jinki along while there where people out there that still want to hurt him. Jinki gave in at that.

So now here they were sitting on the field watching as the younger grades were having gym and practice. With Jonghyun's head placed neatly on the older's lap, Jinki his hair. His back against a tree. It was peaceful and clam as they sat in the shade.

That was until the coach yelled at the football players,

"COME ON YOU PANSIES ! IF YOU DON'T DO THIS RIGHT I WILL ANNIHILATE ALL YOUR ASSES AND ADD THREE LAPS TO YOUR SEVEN !"

"Well then.." Jinki said.

"I am so glad Junior football is over. I feel sorry for those sophomores." Jonghyun said laughing. Sure didn't seem sorry.

"I like thoccer better. Though they wont let me on the team ?" Jinki said.

"What ? Why ?"

"Thomething about not fit for it. All that bull."

"Wha- do you wan't me to talk to the coach ? That isn't fair. Not fit. You're skinny as Jinki. Except for you cheeks. They're chubby and squishy." Jonghyun said poking one. Jinki smacked his hand softly.

"Yah ! And no it's quite alright. I'm clumsy ath crap tho I probably do more falling then playing." Jinki said as he started to braid the side of Jjong's head.

"You know you just keep adding more to your cuteness."

"I'm not cute. Stop thaying that."

"No you're not just cute. You're beautiful to."

"Yah ! That's not what you call a guy." Jinki blushed. He wasn't used to anyone but his mother giving him complements.

"I'm sorry handsome." Jonghyun said leaning up to give him a kiss. "Is that what you were asking for ?"

But before Jinki could answer something almost hit Jonghyun on the head. The both looked at the item.

"A shoe ?" Jonghyun said confused.

They both looked up. Sitting carefully on a tree branch was a young boy. His eyes widen as they saw him. He jumped down swiftly and put his shoe back on.

"I-I'm sorry." he apologized.

"It'th alright. What'th your name ?" Jinki asked smiling.

"Taemin. Taemin Lee."

 

____________________________________

AN- Konnichiwa. Guys. This story is becoming longer then I intended. Oh the well. I hoped you enjoyed. Now I should go update my other story. But it's almost one in the morning and I'm getting lazy. Darn you laziness. I hoped you enjoyed this chappy. Filled with fluff, bad words from Jjong, and sweet Jinki.

Ja Ne~

p.s ninja .comments=love