After A Very Long Time

Shut Up Exo-k Band

                It was a sunny morning. The moment D.O opened his eyes he thought of ImSoo and what happend to him yesterday. D.O had never ever been in love his whole life so this time he wasn't even sure if it was real love. After laying on his bed for 20 minutes thinking he stood up and started getting ready for school. Outside the boys were lined up again. Chanyeol asked him "hyung, did you run out of lolipops" D.O said "wae?" everybody stared at D.O. Baekhyun also said "Omo jincha he doesn't have a lolipop in his mouth this shoud be the first time since our bands' existance." Everyone in town would know who D.O is if you just said "The guy with the lolipop" because D.O always had a lolipop in his mouth. It was just his thing he wouldn't be able to live without. Even D.O was suprised of himself and thought to himself "Omo whats happening to me" but he ignored and just kept walking on his way to school. 

 

                Class was about to start. D.O and the other Exo-K'ers sat down. ImSoo also sat on her regular spot and when D.O and her eyes met she made a small yet mysterious smile. There D.O's heart went again *THU THUMP THU THUMP* what could this feeling possibly be. Class started then suddenly a message sound went *B-BINK* the teacher asked "Who's phone was that?" nobody in the class answered but D.O knew it was his. It was a short day today and after class ended at 12 am D.O got out of the classroom. He opened his phone and saw a message from an unkown number. The message said "Meet me at Parkchan Cafe at 1 pm". D.O sent a reply message saying "Who are you?" but there was no reply message. When all the Exo-K boys came out Kai asked "Hyung are we going to go practice now or later?" D.O replied saying "I have to go to the dentist actually. Let's practice at 3 pm" the boys replied okay. And then everyone left school.

 

                D.O didn't know who the person was but still went to Parkchan Cafe. He looked around and saw no one a girl stood up and walked towards him. "Hello D.O" she said. As she said that she hugged him. D.O was suprised and pushed her away saying "Excuse me, but who are you?". The lady said "D.O take a seat we need to talk". D.O sat down and said nothing. There was a moment of silence and then the lady continued to talk "D.O, it must have been hard for you living alone. Do you not remember me. It's me your unnie EunSoo." D.O froze for a second and said nothing. She continued to talk and said "I know its very shameless to come and talk to you after so many years but I need to tell you everything". As she said that her eyes dropped tears. D.O had come back to his senses and started to yell "Who do you think you are. EunSoo. My unnie ? Don't make me laugh. You are the most shameless person ever and so is the person I used to call mom and her husband". EunSoo replied "Let me explain-" D.O interupted saying "There is nothing to explain. You all left me for no reason." as he said that he left.

 

               Later that day it had passed 3 pm D.O looked on his phone and saw everyone of the band called him and Sehun had left a message "Hyung, it has been 3pm why aren't you answering your phone ?" D.O sent him a message back "I'm feeling kind of sick lets practice tomorrow". A long time passed and after walking a long while D.O started walking back home. He thought of his bad memories when his family had left him. His eyes became full of tears and he started crying. Just when he turned the corner he saw ImSoo infront of him, his tears still flowing. ImSoo was suprised and said "Did something happen?" D.O wiped of his tears and kept walking past her. Then she turned around and looked at him worrying. D.O thought back again and fell on his knees he was feeling dead. Like his life was over. ImSoo came and asked "Kinchana?" he couldn't hold him self and hugged her tightly. "I'm not fine" he said.