Sometimes Life Gets Messed Up. But We Deal With It.

Shut Up Exo-k Band

              D.O walked in the room with the rest behind him all gangster looking like always. All the girls in the corner were staring at him. While the calmest girl of the class was sitting taking her books out of her backpack on and putting them on her desk. D.O heard her name before it was ImSoo. She looked up only once and D.O's eyes met with her eyes. D.O just sat down on his regular spot. Their class went on and seven hours later school ended. All of the guys went to a small supermarket which is around the corner of D.O's home and ate ramyun and kimbap there. After eating everything up they went to their small garage type of place to practice the song and as they did that D.O and Chanyeol editted the drum parts that D.O had forgotten to edit.

              After that at 9 pm they went to the bar they were going to perform on. It was full of over 200 people. They started to sing and made people feel more alive and so everyone started jumping. After a one hour performace they got out of the bar. In the corner there was that one group of guys that always often made fun of Exo-k. This time they imidiatly started to talk saying "Oh look its the band that has no money but earns it by just singing, the poor kids". Baekhyun started to yell at them saying "What are you saying you sekya!" Chanyeol held him back and said "Watch your words you gaeseki" he replied saying "What, isn't it true you guys only earn money by performing and getting in trouble. You guys are useless" D.O couldn't hold himself and said "Well if we earn money we do it honestly, think about yourself how you earn money, stealing money and things makes you much more useless than us you sekya!" the guy punshed D.O in his face. Then as they kept doing this the fight became bigger and so everyone started bleeding in their nose and face.

               Then all of a sudden they could hear police sirenes. All of them started to run because if they would get caught again the end would be terrible. D.O warned Exo-k so they all split up to their ways home. D.O was almost home but just then he bumped into ImSoo. They fell on each other and obviously from her facial expressions it was obvious ImSoo was feeling awkward. D.O stood up and said "Mihanhe" and pulled her up. She said "kumawo" and D.O said "Yes" and this time started walking home. ImSoo was suprised and she went into the supermarket. D.O came home and put his hand on his heart. In his head he though "Why do I feel like this, she's just a friend". After changing and half doing his homework D.O took out his guitar and started playing it outside on his little balcony. Then suddenly he saw a girl watching him from the balcony opposite from his apartment. He looked carefully and found out it was ImSoo. She said "hi" D.O was confused and stotteringly said "Wait...how are could you be living there". ImSoo was shy and said "Uhmm..I just moved here like yesterday". D.O had a sudden flashback of boxes infront of the apartment. "Oh..okay" D.O replied. ImSoo said "Sorry I shouldn't have stared, keep playing I'll leave". Just as D.O was going to give a reply ImSoo had already turned her back and went inside. D.O went in his house too his heart was going "THUMP THUMP THUMP" he thought in his mind again and questioned himself thinking "Is this perhaps, love?"