6 Is Enough

Shut Up Exo-k Band

       Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O have known each other ever since they met in their childhood. They are all 19 years old but D.O is the oldest month-wise. They all go to the same highschool and are graduating this year. Ever since they got into highschool they perform at at a bar together everynight. They named their band "Exo-K" and the leader of the group is D.O . All of them sing and Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O play the guitar. On some days of the performances they dance instead of playing guitar but they still sing. Chanyeol is the only rapper and plays the drums. D.O lives alone in an apartment and he pays the rent with the money they earn. When D.O was 15 all his family members had left him and moved to another country without telling him, only leaving him the apartment. Ever since then he pays everything himself by working and he still continues going to school. The other members live with their families. All the extra money gets distributed between the other members. 

       All six of them are called streetboys and troublemakers by everyone even though they don't bully people but try to protect them from thievery and bullying. They do get too agressive and fight with their fists and thats how policemen usually get involved, but they do it for a good cause. Though, somehow this way leads them to always gets them into trouble and they are  always blamed on by others. Though, they don't really care. The most important part of their life has been music ever since highschool. For them, even family doesn't matter as much as music. At their school no one really talks to them because everyone knows they are "troublemakers". Though no matter what people say, for all six of them Exo-K is a six membered group ever since it started and they all believe there would be no other members added later on and it would exist forever. 

      It was a early morning, D.O's room was a mess as usual but he realized he was late for school again and decided to not even care. He woke up put on some clothes, got his guitar, a lolipop in his mouth, and his school backpack. He started walking down the street. As daily, the other members were leaning against the wall of his house waiting for him. Chanyeol asked "Hyung, did you edit the parts of the drums of the new song we wrote?" D.O replied  in shock: "Oh! I totally forgot, its ok I will get it before the performance". Chanyeol replied back "But hyung weren't we going to practice at school today" D.O replied back again "I know, but if we I go to get it now we'll be way too late and if I get another two tardies I think I will be banned from school". As they said that they continued walking on.