314 days until jaejoong's side

the colorful mouthed princess, and the white lie prince

Jaejoong's Pov

Not long after I took my seat behind park Haeri. She stood up and stormed out of the class. What got in to her? Even worse why did the teacher keep silent like nothing happened. Being the rude girl she is. She probably blackmailed the teacher into doing what she wants. At first I paid attention to the lesson, but as it went on turns out it was something  I had already learned. Yes, i go ahead of the class. I'm a liar not an idiot.

I looked out the window beside my desk, as something caught my attention. Someone skipping? Typically if someone was going to skip 1st period they wouldn't go to school in the first place. I focused my eyes on the figure to see if I knew who it was and of course. It was Park Haeri.

"You want me, You’ve fallen for me, You’re crazy over me
You can’t escape I got you- Under my skin"

My ringtone started playing and I had not even noticed until Everyone in class started fake coughing and laughing to cover it up. It was something they always do but never seemed to work. I felt my teacher glaring at me and hurried to get my phone. As I looked down to hang it up I saw the caller I.D.

Ah my ticket out.

I Picked up my phone. In my ear i began to hear the person in the background.

"This is an automated mess-" The recorded message began.

"umma, why are you calling in the middle of class?" I waited for a bit as if my mom were explaining something to me. I pretended to look shocked "what? Umma I told you i shouldn't have gone to school. Hold on I'll be right there" I hung up the phone and put it in my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

The teacher looked at me worried. "what happened?"

I pretended to be in a hurry, to look very worried. "my... Father we thought he was okay. but. I need to go to the hospital."

Lie# 4

The teacher nodded as I bowed to her and ran out the door,  through the gates and out to freedom.

There wasn't much open yet since it was 9:30 on a weekday, so I decided to go back to the park I had been to earlier.

It wasn't particularly in a good mood when I saw my bench taking up. I began to approach the sleeping person when I noticed how she was very familiar and in fact she was.

Park Haeri? This is where you went. To MY bench? I looked down to see her sleeping face. How can someone so rude look so innocent while sleeping like a angel. I looked at her pale face. It really is pale. I she sick. I took a few seconds to see the green tint in her skin. Is that why she left school?

Tears started to fall out of her eyes. Could she be having a bad dream? I bit my lower lip. I was not used to this situation, therefor I had no clue with what I can do. If I were to wake her up, wouldn't she call me some creep?

I had no clue what had possessed me to do this. Perhaps how pity full, she looked so weak, and hurt. I had raised my hand to wipe her tears away.

Her face twitched and i quickly moved away as it looked like she would wake up soon. Her eyes opened to see me.

"yah! are you a ing ert?" I stared at her wide eyed. How could someone so innocent looking be such a handful to talk to. 

Wham

Slapped me the face.

Correction how could someone so innocent looking be so violent and hard to talk to.

"bwo? Yah! don't think so highly of yourself. You're on my bench"

"Are you a ing child or some ? Do you have your name on it?"

"actually, yes, i do" I pointed at the name i carved in when i was bored one day last year.

" ha, Your probably some e that stares at children all day."

" I'm not the one sitting on the bench cougar."

I heard her growl in anger. Something about making her angry makes me smile. I'm not some lunatic, its just she cute. I slapped cute out of my mind. That was like saying a tiger was cute. Or a grizzly bear.

She quickly stood up and walked away.

----

Not long after i felt my stomach growl. I sat up from the bench and headed to the convenience store.

I had been waiting for those long 3 minutes for my instant noodles to be ready. I began to look out the window. It wasn't very busy outside being that it wasn't a popular time to take a stroll and people were in fact, still in school.

Park Haeri came into view, she was kind of unbalanced and had a pained expression on her face. I Headed out the store.

"Haeri! yah! are you okay? Don't tell me you drink!" I called after her.

She didn't seem to acknowledge me being there and there. Probably after taking 3 small steps, she fainted.

I ran over to her. "Haeri?" She was paler then before. I put her on my back and began running to the direction of her house.

I began to feel her move and called out her name instead of talking back she just threw up on my. She is going to get it, i growled to myself.

-----

As I neared the door i frantically rang the bell.

The door swung open as Mrs. Park looked out.

"joongie is that you? What is the matter?"

" Haeri, She just fainted"

"omo, if you don't mind bring her upstairs to her bedroom. You still know where it is right?" I just nodded and quickly headed up. Her room looked just the same. Pink and yellow. What a girl. At least I know that part of her hasn't changed.

I sighed as i looked back to the past. Where she was weak and shy, and we were best friends. Then we turned 8 and her dad died.

After making sure she was in a comfortable position, I went downstairs to leave when i heard Mrs. Park calling me.

"yes?" i answered.

"jaejoong. please stay i haven't seen you in a long time and also-"

She pointed to my ruined shirt.

----------

sorry, as usual, i was sick and also had no WiFi! fml