Merry Christmas

Memory Of A Summer Starry Night

" Yeobeoseyo?"

" Annyeonghaseyo grandpa?"

"Can i come stay with you ?"

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Pov

The train station, was empty the chart of the departures and the arrivals of the trains were changing like crazy.Song Joo was sitting alone waiting for her time to live. Time stopped. White snow started falling from the ceiling. A snowflake fall on her cheek, tranforming to a tear falling on her ticket. The next moment the departure for her train heard from the speakers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Song Joo's Pov

"When i was little, i lived in the mountains with my grandparents". Grandpa used to say "Just look up at the starry sky and the whole world will seem so vast".

 

Author's Pov

Song joo, opened the door. Everything were quite, her parents were in their offices, she could here them talking on their selfphones about some new paintings. She climbed the stairs and walked to the dark hallway she opened the last door and got in to the room. Everything was quite like the rest of the house. She opened the small lamp on her desk and took her selfphone.

" Yeobeoseyo" said the calm voice from the other side of the line

" Annyeonghaseyo grandpa "said Sung joo with weak voice.

" Sung joo-ah,are you in the train ?" she didn't answer, a small laughter broke the silence  "You went home " ? he asked her again.

"Yes i'm home"

"Yah, Sung joo-ah grandpa was wondering what gift to make for you" she looked the shelf where wooden animals with diffrent colors were sitting.

"Mmm, an elephant, a blue elephant".

" Araseo. I' ll bring it when i come home "

" Grandpa, come soon, i really miss you ."

 

Song joo went to the dining room it was time for dinner. Her appa was preparing something in the kitchen and her umma was sitting with a glass of wine and her selfphone.

She pulled the chair and sat down.

"Umma what you're doing ?" her umma kept looking her phone for a few minutes then she put it down to the table " Travel stuff , i'm leaving in two days, i'll be back before New year"

"Again ?" her umma just look at her and waved her with the glass of wine.

"Oh you've been waiting for me ok, let's eat i'm dying"

her appa sat leaving the rice on the table. He leaned down of the table. He put a Santa Claus hat.

"Song joo-ah what you think ?" she smiled .

" Appa it's silly " he made a cute face .

" Oh i thought it was cute ".

 

"Don't wear those things at dinner " said her umma a second before her phone rang and get up form the table

" Bonjour ?" she said with happy voice.

 

" Song joo-ah try the rice is new recipe " said appa giving her the a plate full of rice. But Song joo wasn't listening anything the atmosphere was getting heavy. Her umma was starting talking louder and louder when suddenly closed the phone and went to her office closing the door behind her with a big sound, breaking the silence. Appa followed her. Letting Song joo alone.

She got up and walked to the hallway seeing the puzzles on the wall from famous paintings which she had fixed with her parents. Seeing now those puzzles make her remember, happy memories from back then. Making her fell sad she found the puzzle of Starry Night. It was the last puzzle which they bought together before her parents started to fight. She kept walking to the office. She could hear them shouting. " What's wrong" her appas voice sounded more troubled.

" My trip to Paris was cancelled " umma answer with loud voice. " How did that happen ? Come on, tell me what's going on."  

"Can't you just leave me alone ?"

" Come back and finished the dinner first"

" I need to be alone for a bit please."

" Please get out of my room "

"Your room ? When did it become your room ? Ok look let's not fight "

The door opened Nam Byul was standing there holding the puzzle. "Shall we finished the "Starry Night" puzzle ?"

Her appa opened opened the door, anyone didn't say anything. Her appa sigh.

" Song joo-ah go back to your room i'll be there in a bit " he said.

" But appa"

" Be a good girl and go back to your room" and he closed the door.

Song joo went to her room and started  separates the puzzles pieces. She was mad why it had to be like that. She stoped, and then she could hear it. The sound of a flute. She went to her window kids from the church were singing Christmas melodies. She took her eyes from the street and then she saw him. A boy playing flute at the same melody. Suddenly she felt happy like she wasn't alone anymore...

" Merry Christmas"

" I don't know who you are, but i want to tell you  Merry Christmas"...

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO i'm so sorry for the grammar . I know is a bit boring talking about her life but i must tell you her story and the next chapter is more intreresting. And about the song i couldn't find eng subs sorry. But is a great song ^^

THANK YOU ^^

PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^