First Impression

Memory Of A Summer Starry Night

Song Joo's Pov.

 

The next morning everything were quite. I took something from the fridge and left for the bus stop. The snow and the cold fresh air in the morning were just a beautiful image and feeling of winter. The last months i had use to it. Those last months my parents fight about everything... I just wish we could go back... The time we were together in everything.

The bus was full. Most of them were students or people who were late for a appointment. I was lucky and found a seat. I arrived to my stop, the gates of the school were full with students walking and talking loudly. I went in to the class and sat to my seat when the teacher came.

"Ok kids today we have a new student who is going to join us. Come in, come in. Please introduse your self".

The boy with the fine futures open his mouth ready to say something.

"Annyeonghasseyo, my name is Kwon Ji yong, nice to meet you"

I felt suprised, his voice was more mature than his age and apperance, a quite, gently, soft but the same time shy sound.

"Well Jiyong-ssi please have seat so we can start".

He started going to the only empty seat which was beside me. Our eyes met for a moment but i looked away. I was sure i have seen him before.The class had finished and still i could't remember from where i have seen him before.Everyone went out and went to the gates waiting their parents or for the bus. He past beside me living me see him walking away. Something inside my head was telling me to follow him. I haven't anything else to do so i just run behind him...

God how much he's going to walk !!!! My feet are hurting. We took at least 3 buses and we have walked the half Seoul until now. If i wasn't careful i would have lost him now. He got inside in to a book store.I follow him trying to see what he was taking. Every time he stopped infrond of something he was just looking at it. Then he took a pencil and put it fast in to his bag. He did the same thing and for some other stuff. At the end he took a note book and went to pay. He gave only the notebook and one pencil, but he did'nt pay for the others. He was ready to leave and i hide behind from some books. When i was sure he had left, i went to every place he went and took everything he took. Of course i paid for everything.

I ran and find him getting in to the bus i ran and i got in. I decide to go home, but he took of at the same stop with me. I took my way at home. Was he following me ? I opened the door of the garden and then... Like a flashback i remembered the boy with the flute was him, it was him. I turned back and the saw him closing the door of the house across the road. I wanted to thank him. I ran inside the house and went in to my room. I put all the the things from the story on to the floor. Everything were things for to wright or to compose something. I promise the next time i will talk to him and thank him for making me not feel alone...

I promise i will.I will...