What do you mean?

It was only just a dream

Last chapter:

Even though you're not going to trust me now..“ I heard him, talking to me quietly, with the voice of the real prince, like to the most precious thing on the whole world. He would really fit into these „prince and princess“ times. I slightly smiled as I thought of his body in those dress they wore. I immediately got back to reality, totally frozen, when I got to feel his sweet lips crushing into mine, mumbling the sweet ‘I love you’.

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

My eyes got incredibly wide. What is just happening? This has to be a dream, seriously! Million thoughts were fighting in my head. From wanting to yell at him for doing such a thing to letting him doing anything he wants. These thoughts, sadly, didn't last for a long time, since he leaned back again, just watching my confused, blinking eyes and flushed cheeks.

Y-youngmin-ah..“ I whispered, as he did gently pet my cheek like he would be saying ‘What a good boy!‘ to a dog. It made me a little depressed. I wanted to feel him more than this. He then caressed my cheek slowly and pecked my forehead.

I just stared at him when he suddenly turned his back to me and walked into next room, which belongs to him.

I sighed again.

I told you to stop it, didn't I?“ I mumbled for my self into the dark , empty room.

 

Youngmin’s P.O.V.

 

I sat on my bed. It smelled good, seems like the maid cleaned it once again. Well, it was a time for it. I hate it when my body gets so freaking heated up in the middle of the night. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

What did I just tell him? Oh, right, that..

I picked up my left hand and rested my forehead on it. What am I trying to do? I.. Can't.. Anymore..

I stood up on my legs again and went to the table of mine. I opened one shelf to find out that I have no idea where my phone is again.

I sighed.

Yah! Kwangmin!I  shouted, waiting for the younger to come. As I expected, he immediately stopped doing whatever he did, quickly knocked on my door and slowly opened them. Did you call  me, hyung? He asked quietly. It made me smile again. He was really, totally cute sometimes. Give me your phone.  “ I said slowly as I leaned my hand to him, waiting for him to borrow me the phone of his with no excuses. And he did so. „I'll give it back to you in a minute, if you please. Just needa find my own.  He nodded and got back to his room again, maybe to continue minding his own business.

I looked at his phone, unlocked the screen and started searching for my number. The realization of me in his phone under  ‘Hyungie~!‘ made me raise an eyebrow. It looked innocent. I sighed again, not knowing for how many times already. So, I called for myself once again in my life. I'm always losing my own things, hoping that Kwangmin is gonna help me to find it back. Hearing my phone ringing under my pillow, I stopped ‘calling myself‘ and went to Kwangmin's room to find out he's not inside already. I shruged, maybe he was in the bathroom or something. Doesn't matter now, he's surely okay. Slowly, I put the phone of his on his table and walked back to my own room, searching for the phone now under the pillow. When I picked the phone up, I checked if it still has the same numbers in it, sometimes maid seemed to check my phone and giving there random numbers for ‘fun‘, as she said. Since the familiar number for me was still there, totally fine, I called it as I stood up in front of my window, watching the street below.

Yeah?“ He picked it up and I heard his voice. It made me smirk.

Hey, hyung. This is Youngmin~“ I tried to put a little aegyo in my voice. Seems like it made him chuckle. Yeah.. At least this.

Ohh, I know, I know. Want me to pick you up?“ I could see he was smiling. Again.

Yeah, that's why I'm calling. Can you?

Always, mate. Wait in front of your house. I'll be there~“ He said and ended the call.

I smiled again. „Yeeah.. I'll wait.“ I mumbled for myself and slowly got ready, since I wasn't going to sleep home tonight.

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

Who was he calling to in the evening like this? Oh, seriously. Is he going to disappear again, like he used to before? I thought he grew up from this. I sighed and stood up on my bed, walking to our kitchen with the thought of eating something small before going to bed and trying to sleep, which will fail again. I always failed falling asleep  when Youngmin wasn't home.

I looked into the fridge, trying to find some small jogurt, maybe. Since there was nothing I could eat without ‘cooking‘ it first, I looked into the shelf for some chocolate cookies. They might belong Youngmin, but he's not goinna realize it, anyways. He stopped eating them some while ago. His bad, they're really soooo yummy. I smiled for myself, because I found the last box of them. I had a thought of eating them in the bed. Maid surely wouldn't mind it, there are worse things she could clean. I giggled, but I immediately stopped when I heard some steps from the stairs, which belonged to Youngmin. I quickly turned the light in the kitchen off, not wanting him know my presence. I frowned when he got out from our house without noticing anything. Yeah, he was going to him again. I know every single thing about you, Jo Youngmin.  

Well, not my business. I shruged my arms and walked up to my room to eat some cookies until falling asleep.

 

Youngmin’s P.O.V.

 

Hm, he didn't seem to realize I'm out already. Well, nevermind. I quickly smiled when I saw the familiar car standing in front of the garden and waiting for me to come.

I waved at the driver, getting a slight greeting from him too. I sat inside his car.

 Hi. “ I smiled. He smiled back, just nodding at me to let me know he heard me clearly. „ Can we go ?“ He asked me with a soft voice, looking into my eyes. I nodded, not trying to make the smile of mine disappear.

Neither one of us actually talked during the ride. Maybe only those phrases like ‘So what's up?‘ were told, but nothing much.

As soon as we got inside the house of his, he gave me a signal to sit on the sofa and he's gonna be beside me in a while. So I sat down, did what was told to me.

 So, what's happening at home? “ I heard him from the kitchen. He was propably making some coffee for himself, maybe for me, too. „ Well, you know.. Nothing much. Just wanted to see ‘ya again. “ I answered. „ Why so suddenly? “ He got back, with two cups of coffee in his hands, putting them on the table and sitting beside me. „ Suddenly? “ „ Y eah, you just.. Call me almost at night. That's not normal. I know you, mate. I know more than you might know about yourself. 

I blinked. I heard this sentence already. And not from him, from Kwangmin. He was the one who was used to say this kind of things. He could, since he was my twin.

 Hyung, can I.. Stay here for the night? “ I mumbled.

 Well, if you're not gonna leave on your own legs, stay here. I don't mind. We did this a lot of times. “ He took his cup and sipped from the coffee of his.

 Yeah.. We did.. “ I smiled, crawling closer to him, recieving a hug from the older.

 Tired? 

 What about the coffee? 

 Nah, don’t mind it.. It's just a coffee, anyways . 

He picked me up from the sofa, caring me like a tired princess to his room.

Soon, we were both laying beside each other like we used to. I really missed those moments. In a while, I could've fallen asleep in a half-hug of my dear hyung, Sangil.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

I made a second chapter, hoho~ ;A;

I know I promised the chapters will be longer. *failed* ;o;

Btw. When I slept, I even thought of the end of this. It's gonna be coooool~ o.o xD

Well, hope you'll enjoy the reading. xx. ♥ :3