It can't be true.

It was only just a dream

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

I just can't do it!“ he yelled at me, messing his own, beautiful yellow hair. „You know.. You don't have to..“ I whispered. I couldn't talk, not even stand properly. I simply couldn't take my older brother Youngmin getting married to some girl he was chosen to. He didn't even want it by his own, as it seems.

You know I.. I wouldn't..“ I heard him mumble with that soft voice of his. It was melting me deeply inside. Only hearing it was causing me a lot of trouble. I didn't want to just stand here, bearing with not to beg him again for telling me those cheesy, from his angelic lips sweet, three words „I love you“, which were completely tabu again. They always were.

I sighed.

 

Youngmin’s P.O.V.

 

I heard him sigh. Looks like he's not gonna bear with it like a man. Actually, I don't feel like a man either, neither I want it to happen. Well, but I think that our father thinks that I'll stand it. That might be one of the reasons he did choose me as the one who's getting married, not him. Well, I still can.. Just leave.

I looked up at Kwangmin. I could see he was shivering, and not from the cold weather, since he usually liked it, so did I.

I stared into his brown, dark brown eyes. He seemed to be so innocent for the first sight. Hm, I guess we both did. Like an innocent, weak puppets. Father couldn't see us differently.

Tell me something..“ I said and slowly walked to him, as I've seen him stepping back carefully. He looked scared. He clearly didn't want to hear what I'm gonna say.

But I really did wonder what his mind and heart feels to me.

The true feelings of his..

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

He spoke to me. Did I hear right? He's trying to talk to me again. Trying to make me die with his voice. He knows right what he's doing to me.

I stepped back and carefully sat on the table, with the opened window behind my back. I sighed again. What am I going to hear? I.. I don't want to..

What do you wanna hear from me?“ I said, a little bit louder than I expected my voice to be. I felt so weak, yet my voice did the opposite.

I looked back at Youngmin, realizing the strong stare of his eyes burning into mine. How couldn't I realize he's actually looking at me?

He stopped walking.

 

Youngmin’s P.O.V.

 

I suddenly felt my body got frozen by hearing him clearly again. Did he suddenly get some incredible confidence I haven't seen yet? He looked at me back.

Relax, Kwangmin.“ I tried to calm him down, since he seemed angry.

Just freaking tell me..“ He said. Yeah, as I expected.. The power of his never stays for a long time. His voice was calmed again. This time it seems like I calmed it. I smiled. He was like a puppet. He did whatever I told him to. I started walking again as I've felt my body getting a new wave of blood pouring into my veins.

When I got almost in front of him, he suddenly turned his head down and stood up. I stopped and tilted my head to the side. „Hmm..?

He shook his head. What the hell is he trying to tell me? I felt totally clueless once again. I sighed. „Stop.. Doing this to me, hyung.“ I heard the sweet, yet sad whisper of his. I slowly got close to him enough, since he didn't react weirdly or something on my moves.

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

 

I felt him close. Standing right in front of me to be exact. I slowly shook my head once again. „Just.. Stop.“ I mumbled. Suddenly, I've seen my chin being raised be his really, really soft fingers, making me look into his face again.

Even though you're not going to trust me now..“ I heard him, talking to me quietly, with the voice of the real prince, like to the most precious thing on the whole world. He would really fit into these „prince and princess“ times. I slightly smiled as I thought of his body in those dress they wore. I immediately got back to reality, totally frozen, when I got to feel his sweet lips crushing into mine, mumbling the sweet ‘I love you’.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Ok, the first chapter I wrote in my mommy's work is here. ._.

Seriously, it's lame, it's short, I'm a noob. :'D

Tell me what do you think about it and if I should continue or not. If you tell me that I should continue, other chapters are gonna be longer, I hope. u_u I need some self confidence. xD

And if you like it. I love you. xx. ♥ :3

If you don't, tell me what should I change. :>

Thanks for reading anyone who's maybe going to read it. c: