How It Began

The Doctor and I

The whole day played back in Siwon's head as he laid in bed. This guy had to be crazy... No, just dam y. But still, the human was truly confused. He sat up and looked out his apartment window. What if he were to go check on him? What if the guy was actually homeless and living in that box?

Siwon ran out of his apartment and hurried down the street, running all the way to the docks. The box was still there, still waiting. The doors were begging to be opened. Siwon stepped closer and touched the cold handle with his finger tips. Was he really ready to see if the crazy man was right? No, he was just high, that's why he was so weird.

The doors opened to reveal the small inside of the box, the reek of body odor, rotten food, and drugs hit him in the face. He had been right, this guy needed help. Said man was curled up on the floor, shaking terribly. The youngers heart tugged to the man, and he gave in.

Siwon kneeled down and picked up the strange man for ease. Still asleep, the man curled against Siwon's chest. His eyes slowly opened.

" Are you here for an adventure...?" He asked, smiling softly.

"No, I'm here to help you."

The two slept peacefully that night. The next day Siwon learned about how the older had started drugs at a young age, and the resulting brain damage caused his delusions of being a time traveler.

That's what Siwon hoped as he got out of bed. He was a crazy man in need of help, that's it. Siwon grabbed his sweatshirt and sneakers before running out of the apartment. The cold night air hit him as he ran down the street. Just a crazy man, just a crazy man, just a crazy man. He repeated this in his head as he ran down.

As soon as the docks were visible, he stopped. There is was... The big blue police was still there. Still waiting...

Siwon took slow cautious steps down to the dock. His heart and mind racing faster than he could comprehend. It's his one chance to turn back and run away. But that would leave a potential person in need alone and hurting... His finger tips grazed the smooth blue wood. This is the right thing to do...

It opened slowly and with ease. The dim lights from inside glowed against his skin as he looked in awe. The great giant inside glaring back at him. At the controls in the center stood that man.

"Oh, you're back. Knew you would be back." He smiled and walked over. "Now, are you ready for an adventure?"


Yay! Update! The end was so epic to be writing as I just imagine it and listen to "I Am The Doctor" extended cut. Perfect.