The Real Beginning

The Doctor and I

Let's see, we went through being conent... The men without hearts... The id- I mean human... Wow, not much. Well, that was pretty short for a chapter. But here we go.

Siwon was walking down the street from the SM building, having finished a long day at training. He was tired and a bit cranky, as usual. His life was totally boring and had no point, who wouldn't be tired and cranky? Anyways, he was walking, not really thinking much about anything. There wasn't really anyone else in the area and everything was quiet. A little too quiet... Too cheesy. It was just too quiet, a little too quiet is over used and not funny.

Suddenly,  absolutely hate that word, foot steps started to ring out from behind him. Siwon looked back in confusion as a man ran down the street, as if running for his life.

"Run!" the man yelled.

Siwon just stared in confusion like the idio- human, not idiot, he is- was.

"Damn it! Run! Do you want to die!" The man ran to Siwon and grabbed his wrist and running with him towards the docks. This startled and scared to younger one. Well if a random man told you to run and just grabbed you, wouldn't you be startled and scared even though those are the same two things?

The stopped once they reached the docks and stood near a big blue police box. Siwon looked between the totally y man before him and the luminous box next to him.

"What the hell are you smoking?" He asked.

"Nothing, I quit smoking five hundred years ago." The man smiled and stretched his arms over his head. The sun glowed upon his ivory skin and caused the human to blush and look away, confused at the romantic feeling stirring in-

That's not how it happened.

Shut up, you said you wouldn't interrupt me anymore.

I'll stop interrupting when you tell it right.

Fine. The sun did glow on his ivory skin, but the stupid human felt no emotions. Better? Anyway, Siwon looked up and down the man who was dressed in grey skinny jeans, dress shirt and tie, and a blazer, looking perfect as always.

"You're high as hell, I'm leaving." Siwon turned away.

"One, I can't get high, my body doesn't allow it. Two, hell would technically be below us. And thirdly, you aren't going anywhere unless you want the two headed heart isopolipsis to get you."

"The what?" Siwon turned and stared at the man.

"The two headed, it has two heads, heart , it hearts, isopolipsis. Right here, in Seoul."

This was a mad man. A mad man with a box. A mad man, in Seoul, dragging Siwon around, with a box.