two.

How Unexpected.

 

    Lu Han has been restless.  It’s been a week since Jongdae forcefully took Christine’s phone number from him and he’s been hooked to his phone since.

 

    “Jongdae, we have another schedule,”  Lu Han mentions,  hoping it would take his attention away from the phone.

 

    “Oh man, this girl is so stupid.  She really thinks I’m you.”  He places the phone on the table and gets up to head to the shower.

 

    “Wait, what?” Lu Han looks at his boss.

 

    “I’m pretending to text her as you.  It isn’t a problem, is it?”  Jongdae leans on the doorframe with his arm over his head.  Lu Han shakes his head and looks down.

 

    “Thought so,” Jongdae smirked and went into the restroom.  When Lu Han heard the water running, he got up, grabbed Jongdae’s phone and turned it on.  After putting in the pass code, he went to the text messages.

 

To: Christine

 

Sorry this is last minute, but I can’t hang out today.

 

To: Lu Han

 

Oh, again? Is that jerk making you work ?

 

To: Christine

 

He’s not a jerk.  He was just in a bad mood that day.  I can’t hang out because I have more important things to do.

 

To: Lu Han

 

Oh, okay.  Talk to you later then?

 

    Lu Han was bewildered.  Is Jongdae trying to make Lu Han the bad guy? He shook the thought from his head and placed the phone back where it was, but not without adding Christine’s number into his own phone; he has to get things straightened out.

 

    “Was it fun looking through my phone?”  Lu Han’s pulse sped up and turned to see Jongdae out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel.  “Find anything you like?”


 

short update while I get my head together :) enjoy