one.

How Unexpected.

    Her heart was racing, she was amoungst a crowd of screaming fangirls.  A black van rolled up and the screams, if possible, grew louder. 

    "Oppa!!" "Oppa look over here!!" "I love you!!" "Marry me please!!" 

    He walked through the crowed, stopping once in a while to sign a quick autograph or pose for a picture. 

    "Oh my gosh Chris, he's so good to his fans," She heard her friend say from beside her.  All she could do was nod, her eyes never left the face of her favorite idol.  

    "Chris, let's go, we have to get to the front so the guard can check our passes."  Her friend lightly tugged at her arm.  "Chris, hey Chris?"  But she was too mesmerized by her idol being in front of her.  "Christine Park!  We have to go! Now!" And she was forcefully pulled out of her dreamlike state. 

    "You didn't have to pull me that hard"  Christine whined, "I was about to follow you" 

    "Yeah yeah, you were practically drooling a new ocean.  But hey, it's not like you aren't gonna see him again.  Remember these?" She held ou tthe two backstage passes and smiled. 

    "Miyoung, have I ever told you how much I love you?"  Christine began walking towards her friend.  Miyoung tried to run away but was pulled into a bear hug. 

    "Yes Chris, you have.  Now can you let go? I can't breathe."  Christine laughed and released her friend. 

    They reached the back door and met up with a security guard.  He eyed them suspiciously, but after looking at Miyoung's ID, he let them through right away. 

    "Thank goodness your dad owns the place, otherwise we'd have trouble."  She wiped fake sweat off her brow and sighed. 

    "Sometimes, I think you're using me"  Miyoung gave her a pointed stare and laughed.  "I'm kidding, Lets go!  Front row seats, here we come!" 

----

    After an amaizng concert, Christine and Miyoung headed backstage to meet their idol.  They squealed quietly to themselves but staff and crew still sent them strange glances. 

    Not long after, they reached the door with his name sign in front.  Just when they were about to open the door, it swung open and out stepped an angered older woman. 

    "You think you can treat the staff that way, then you've got another thing coming."  She yelled back into the room.  She turned around and stopped before she managed to bump into the girls.  She looked down at the passes hanging around their necks and scoffed. 

    "You're here to see the diva?  Well good luck.  He isn't what the media portrays him as."  With that, she pushed back the girls and stirded away. 

    They looked at eachother and bit their lips, looking hesitantly at the door. 

    "Should we go in?" Christine spoke, unsure of what to make of the situation. 

    "Uhm..." Miyoung began, "Duh! We are not wasting these backstage passes!"  She took a step forward and opened the door. 

    "Who is it now?!"  an irritated voice called out making the girls stop in their tracks.  There in the room was their idol, giving them the nastiest look. 

    "Are you guys the new stylists?"  He stood up and walked to them.  "Well? I'm talking to you!"  He raised his eyebrow and let out a sigh, runing away, "Useless workers, I swear."  He went to sit infront of his mirror, touching up his hair.  

    "Kim Jongdae!" A soft voice called, "mind your manners infront of your fans! The company won't be happy about this." 

    Jongdae waved his hand, mumbling "Company schmompany" not giving a care in the world. 

    The other male sighed, "I am so sorry about his behavior, he isn't always-"  He stopped mid sentence and a bright smile graced his features.  

    "Christine? Park Christine?" He called excitedly. 

    Christine looked at him with a raised brow and gasped. "Lu han?!"  she ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug, forgetting the fact that her idol stood less than 6 feet away from her. "Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in forever!" 

    Jongdae watched the scene and noticed the deep blush on Luhan's face.  His eyebrow twitched up and a smirk appeared upon his lips. 

    Christine and Luhan continued to talk and Miyoung obnoxiously cleared . 

    "Oh! Luhan, this is Miyoung, my best friend.  Miyoung, this is Luhan, an old childhood friend." 

    Miyoung and Luhan shook hands and shared a short conversation.  Soon it was time for them to go. 

    "Finally!" Jongdae slammed his hands on the table and got up. "Leave now," he pointed at the door, "before my head explodes from all your chitter chatter."

    "What is your problem?" 

    Jongdae's head shot up and saw Christine walking up to him. 

    "You think you're all high and mighty because you're famious? Reality check Chen, or should I say, Kim Jongdae. You. Are. Not."  She poked his chest with each syllable.  "You used to be my idol.  I was so excited to see you today, but you're nothing but an annoying, hot tempered diva."  She was breathing heavily by then. "Although I may just be one of the insignificant amoungst all your fans, just know you lost one." 

    She turned awy and stopped in front of Luhan, "I have to go, but we should catch up when you have time."  She took a pen and paper from her purse, scribbling something onto it, "here, text me or something" 

    She pulled Miyoung's hand and dragged her out, not taking another glance back. 

    "That. Was. Awesome!" Was the last thing Jongdae heard before the door shut closed. 

    He looked at Luhand who happily brought out his phone to save her number. 

    "You!" Luhan looked at Jongdae, who had his hand held out, "give that to me" 

    Luhan froze, holding tightly to the piece of paper, not knowing what to do. 

    "You work for me, so hand it over. Now."  His voice raised at the last word. 

    Luhan closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, holding the piece of paper out to his boss.  Jongdae smiled and took the paper from his hands. 

    "Good boy" He smirked.  He turned around and pulled out his phone, punching in the number and sent a text. 

To Christine: 

Hey Christine :) It's me, Luhan. 


Chapter one is up :) comments are always welcome. 

<3