Prologe

Cinderella's Best Friend

Seoul Academy owned and founded by a smart and immensely wealthy married couple. School for the, literally, rich and famous. Students that already have billions under their name; Students with a title of 'lord' or 'lady' to their name; Students with connections through the principal. The only students who are non-rich and oh-so-famous are the scholarship students. Scholarship students only make up 5% of the entire school. Seoul Academy's population is much less than any other regular school's. There's only one class for each grade and only twenty five people in the class. The chances of getting in by scholarships are extremely low. But it's worth it.

The campus is approximately 2 football fields long with four stories. The blocks are divided into 4 - North, South, East and West. The South block would be the entrance; Holding the teachers lounge and the lobby. The East block holds the library, the music hall and the auditorium. The North block holds the wide classrooms. The West block holds the cafeteria and the indoor sports hall, with a 800m track behind it. The floorings and the walls are all white marble; The high rise ceilings have million dollar chandeliers hanging from them; Staircases are in a spiral form, handles are smooth maple wood from Canada; Classroom doors were grand double doors like the Teachers lounge.

This is the school of anyone's dreams.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if this chapter's a little boring, I just needed to give the school a little.. Introduction?? I don't know.. Ugh. I'm hoping the other chapter's are much more exciting than this.. 

Thanks for reading :)

 

- Amblack