Blurry with a Chance of Blackout

The Show

It was Teusday, meaning classes were starting. You and Chaerin got up got ready and went to your respected classes. Unfortunately you had no classes with her other than gym. But, you had all classes with Sehun. You both had taken the seats at the back by the window.

'So, did you turn in your papers yet?' Sehun asked you.

'No, you?'

'Yes, in fact I did.'

You turned to him in confusion. 'When exactly did you find the time to turn it in?'

'I, unlike some people, woke up early this morning.' 

You scoffed. 'Jerk.'

'Merong!' he laughed. And you couldn't help but to laugh along with him. 

'Oh and I think that you should turn in the forms before class sta-' He was cut off by the teacher's rather loud entrance.

'OKAY CLASS! Today we will be learning about the pythagorian theorum, only the advanced version. (A/N:Idk :P) BUT, berore we get to that I should let you know that we have two new students in the classroom. You know who you are. Please make your way to the front of the class.'

You and Sehun warily glanced at each other and got up.

'Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sehun.' he did a 45 degree bow. All the girls squealed and clapped like he was some celebrity.

You did the same. 'Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Eunhye. Nice to meet you all.' They all just glared at you in disgust. You shot them a look. 

The hell are you looking at?

'Class, please treat them well.'

'Yes.' they all stated in unison.

As you were heading to your seat, the teacher called you back for a moment.

'Ah, Eunhye-ssi. Have you turned in you papers yet?'

Oh, I forgot.

'No.'

'I suggest you go and turn it in now.' He looked over to Sehun. 'Do you mind explaining to her what she missed when she comes back?'

'Not at all, sir.' Sehun smiled.

'Here's a hall pass.'

'Thank you.' with that you headed out of the room.

-----------------

God, where am I?

You had been climing up and down stairs and turning all kinds of corners for the past 10 minutes. 

I'm gonna be dead if I don't get to class soon.

You started biting your fingernails. Then you another corner. You were face to face with a door that had 'Front Office' on a little tile. You walked in and relief washed over you. You recognized the office from yesterday. You found the lady's office room and knocked on the door. 

'Come in.' 

You turned the knob and slowly walked in with the folder in your hands.

'Oh, Eunhye. You have the papers. You can just set them on the desk.'

You placed the folder on her desk and began walking out when you remembered what you had just gone through.

'Excuse me.'

'Yes, darling?'

'May I have another map please? I might get lost again.' you chuckled sheepishly.

'Sure, just grab one from the desk.'

Wow. She has everything on her desk.

'Thank You, Ms...?'

'Ahn. Ahn Jae Hwa. But you can just call me unnie. I'm only 20 you know.' she chuckled

'Ah, thank you unnie.'

'No probem, Eunhye. I'm the school's guidance counselor as well, so you can just talk to me if anything. The students here are pretty hard to warm up to. Except for EXO. The are probably the most nicest people you'll meet.'

'Really? Why exactly do the call themselves EXO?'

'They don't call themselves EXO, that's the name the other students gave them. You know how some people have their crew or something?'

'Yeah.' You sat down as she continued with the explanation.

'Well, they're always together, so as they noticed, they gave them that name. They're quite different from the others.'

You nodded. 'They seem interesting. Who are they?'

'Hmm...let's see. Oh! Wait. I have a yearbook.' She walked around to her desk and searched her drawer. 'Found it~' she sang.

She came and sat on the arm of the chair you were sitting on, then opened the book.

She pointed to an angelic and handsome young man. 'That right there is Suho.' 

Where have I heard that name before.

'Oh! Luhan introduced us to him and 4 others.'

'Who?'

You thought for a moment. 'Umm...Lay, Chen, Kyungsoo and...Kris, the really tall one.' You put your hand up to try and show his height.

'Oh really? Then I only have to show you 3 others.' She pointed to one with a boy with light brown highlights. 

'That's Byun Baekhyun.'

'Wow~ His eye-smile is really something.'

'That's one of his best traits.'

'I see,' you pointed to a light brown haired boy with the widest smile on his face. 'Who is that?!'

She chuckled. 'Ah, that's Park Chanyeol. He's called the Happy virus of the school.'

'Oh really? He must be everybody's freind.'

'Well not really. He only approves of people with pure hearts.'

'Mhm.'

'And last but not least, Kim Jongin. Otherwise known as Kai.' She pointed to a slightly tanned person whose face was a work of art.

You chuckled. 'Unnie, are you sure someone's not pranking you? This person's face had to have been drawn or something.'

She laughed at your statement. 'Nope, he is 100% human.'

'You're kidding me!' You took the book from her hands and stared at the picture. 

How could someone be so perfect?

'He's perfection isn't he?' she smiled down at you.

'Yeah, but it's the personality that counts.'

'True.' She glanced up at the clock.

'Oh God! You're gonna be late for class!'

'Huh?' You followed her gaze. 'OH MY GOD!? But wait. It's not like that teacher was teaching us anything new anyways.'

'But you still have to get to class. I am so sorry.' She was searching around her desk for a hall pass. After finding one, she quickly wrote your name and handed you the pass.

'Here hurry and get to class. If that loser give you detention, I promise to make it up to you.'

'Thank you unnie! I enjoyed our talk.' you smiled as you headed out the door. 

'Remember, I am alway here if you want to talk!'

You, once again, turned corner after corner, trying to find your way back to class.

Damn it! I forgot the map!

You got frustrated and started to run. 

Where is that classroo-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger? Idk. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't as hard to right except for the description of Baekhyun. It was quite vague, yes, but I felt using eye-smile was a bit... meh.

But anyways, thank you for reading, subscribing, bookmarking, commenting, whatever! Thank You.

Please dont be a silent reader. Sehun is watching you. +.+