Jong-in.

The Show

Ow...?

You woke up in an all white room. It smelled like alcohol wipes. Your head was throbbing like there was no tomorrow.

'Where am I?' you thought aloud.

'Your in the nurse's office.' a voice answered.

You looked up and saw a tall , tanned male examining a bottle. You raised an eyebrow. 

'Why exactly am I in the nurse's off-' you got cut off by a darting pain in your forehead.

He looked up at you. He walked over and handed you the bottle. 'Here.'

You picked your head up and took the bottle. 'I'm guessing it has something to do with my head.'

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 'Yeah, uh. Well it's kinda my fault your in here.'

'What?' you caught a glimpse of his face.

He looks familiar. Oh, that Jong-in kid unnie was talking about. Wait. Did he hit me?!

'I opened the door and it seemed to have hit you in the head and knocked you out.'

You raised an eyebrow. 'Are you sure? Because I don't think that simply getting hit by an opening door would've knocked me out. Did you perhaps do it on purpose?'

'No! Of course not! I was just frustrated with a dance move. So, I kinda opened the door with a little more force.'

You nodded. 'I see. Because it doesn't make sense that people would bully me on my first day.'

'It's your first day?' he asked.

'Yes. I came here yesterday, but I started today.' your eyes widened. 'Oh my God. I forgot! I was on my way to class.' 

You stood up quickly in an attempt to leave the classroom, but your head began to throb and you lost your footing. You landed on the floor hugging your head.

Make it stop!

'You okay?' he went over to you. You shot him a glare. 'Of course not.' you retorted.

'Sorry for worrying about you.' He set you back on the bed. 'I thinks it's best if you stay here.'

'You don't understand. I've been out of my class for two hours already.' you pointed at the clock.

'Why were you out of class in the first place.'

'I was to go and drop off some papers.'

'Well did you.'

'Yes. So, please let me leave.' you got up but he pushed you back down. 'You're not going anywhere.'

'And why not?' you crossed your arms.

'Because you are not fully healed.' he handed you a glass of water. 'Now drink this.'

You huffed and grabbed the glass. After chugging it down you slammed it on the table next to you, glared at him and pulled the blanket over yourself facing the other direction.

'Good girl.' he laughed.

_________________________________________________________________

You were woken up by a buzzing. You got up and took your phone out of your pocket. 

'Hello?' your voiced cracked. You cleared your throat.

'Where the hell are you!? Chaerin and I have been looking for you everywhere.' he screamed.

'S-somewhere.' you stuttered. You didn't want to tell Sehun what happened or else he would've hurt somebody. Badly.

'Don't lie to me.'

'I'm...' you sighed. 'I'm in the nurses office.'

'What!? Why?! Are you okay?!' he was pondering you with questions.

'Yes. I am fine.' you laughed. 'Stop worrying, Umma.'

'We're on our way over there right now.'

'What?' 

'We're coming over there right now.'

'No you don't have to-' he hung up.

Sigh.

You looked around and noticed Kai wasn't there anymore.

I guess that Jongin kid left.

You  pulled the sheets off of you, grabbed your phone, took some pills and left the room. As you were wandering the halls you saw Sehun running up to you.

'YAH!! EUNHYE!!'