Chapter 2

Photobook(Ryosuke Yamada love story)

 

Hi!!!!!!! I’m back with a new chapter*happy dance*WOOOOOHHOOOOOOO………….don‘t look at me weirdly. Anyway let’s continue shall we? Oh and that thing I was looking at was a photo set not a photo book ….people on there need to get their facts straight lolol J .Also I’m too lazy to change all the things from photo book to photo set so yeah……..

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Michiko’s POV

Megumi and I ran into the house and plopped down on the couch. I still held the photo books close to me.

 

“Michiko let me see the photo books” I hear Megumi say I looked at her and pulled out the photo books and then looked at them and my eyes…….

 

“OH…….MY……GOD…..”I said as I looked at the photo books.

 

“What” Megumi asked as I just sat there looking at the photo books.

 

“I-I-I-I …….”I said in shook as Megumi just looked at me.

“You what?”Megumi asked.

“…..I-I-I-I-I…..”I kept saying still looking at the photo books.

 

Megumi slapped me back to my senses “WHAT THE TRUCK IS WRONG MICHI?!?!?!?!?”She yelled.

 

“I got the wrong photo books” I said as I laid on the floor” I JUST WANT A PHOTOBOOK OF YAMA-CHAN IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK?!?!?!?!”I screamed as I was having a tantrum.

“Well what did you get?” Megumi asked trying not to laugh at me.

“I got Daiki Arioka and-“I was going to say Yuto Nakajima but Megumi jumped on me. ”OWWWWW MEGUMI GET OFF ME!!!!”I yelled.

“Give me, give me!!!!!” Megumi yelled like she was a little kid as she tried to get the Daiki Arioka Photo book “Give me, give me, give me………GIVE ME NOW!!!!!” she yelled.

 

“Ok, ok I’ll give it to you but first you have to get off me because you are hurting my back” I said. Megumi nodded and get off and waited for me to give her the photo book but instead I got up and ran off.

“Hey give me the photo book” she  yelled as she ran after me.

“No” I yelled as I ran around the house. Megumi tried to jump on my back but I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. So Megumi ran into the bathroom door. Megumi got up rubbing her head. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

 

“Unlock the trucking door!!”Megumi yelled banging on the door.

“Let me think about it ………………..hmmmmm……..hmmmmmm…….should I?.......NAH!” I yelled back.

“I will kick down this door is you don’t unlock it!” Megumi yelled and it sound like her voice got deeper.

“Ummmm ok…..”I walked to the door and unlocked it, as soon as I unlocked it Megumi ran it and tackled me to the ground.

“Give me! Give me!”…….NOW!!!!!” Megumi shouted at me

“Ewwww your breath stinks!!!” I shouted back making a stink face as Megumi pouted “I was just joking!”

“Well hurry up and give me the dang photo book” Megumi said with a straight face. I sighed and handed her the photo book. Megumi began to do things like:

 

I just sat back on the couch,sad that I didn't get a Yamada Ryosuke photo book.It's all I ever wanted in life...so far. Why can't I just get that one thing?!?! I don't want Yamada Ryosuke...well to think about is maybe I do...but I...........well this is just getting off topic. BACK TO THE STORY!

I  sat there looking at how happy Megumi was about getting her very first photo book. I  wish I could be like her  dancing around and fangirling...well not the dancing part cause she at dancing.

 

 

Megumi's POV

I just can't help it I'm just so happy .... I ......I .....I

I looked over at Michiko and she looked like a sad lost puppy. Let me put  a picture in your mind.

She looked like that...well she didn't look like a dog but she was sad. I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

"I'm such a failure!" Michiko said as she buried her face with a pillow.

"You're not a failure" I said "You just didn't get the right photobooks but hey if you don't want them I'll keep them!!!"I said. I looked at her and she was giving me the you-are-not-helping looking. I looked at the photo books and something popped into my mind. "Michiko you know how you wanted a manison?" I askd Michiko.

"I'm getting a manison?!"Michiko asked a bit excited.

"Hell no!!!" I yelled and laughed "I've have tickets to a Hey!Say!JUMP concert me and you are going to!!" I shouted and started to dance around "Oh we get backstage passes and we get to go to the autograph signing,that's way better then photobooks right?!?" I asked

"Well kinda but I can take the photo book home anf look at it all day but I can't take Ryosuke Yamada home and look at him all day it would be awkward" Michiko said.

I stopped dancing and sighed "STOP BEING A PARTY POOPER!!" I yelled...I am sure I yelled that in her face but anyway..."We are going to that concert and you will be happy and not a party pooper!!" I yelled again,ok and this it was in her face. I  grabbed her and spun her around in a circle then i danced around in a circle,we both were dizzy and fell to the ground. Then we heard a rattling sound come from the closet.

"Rattle"

"Rattle"

"Rattle"

"Rattle"

"Crash!!"