Chapter 1

Photobook(Ryosuke Yamada love story)

Megumi’s POV

 

“Michi slow down!!!”I yelled as I ran after her “Wait for me!!!”I yelled.

“No, I am getting a photobook today!!”Michiko yelled back at me running to the store.

As we got closer to the store we saw a bunch of girls surrounding the store. I looked at Michiko, her eyes were widened.

“W-We came to late…again” I said disappointed. This was our 20th time trying to get a Hey!Say!JUMP photobook of our favorite members. My favorite member is Daiki Arioka and Michiko favorite member is Ryosuke Yamada or Yamada Ryosuke or Yama-chan….or whatever you want to call him.

I looked at Michiko “Maybe we can photobook next Monday since they-“ I was interrupted by Michiko.

“I’m going in” Michiko said as she ran into the crowd of girls. I just stood there waiting for her looking like a baka.

 

Michiko’s POV

“I’m going in” I said to Megumi as I ran into the crowd of girls. As I ran into the crowd I was being pushed around like a ragdoll.

“Hey stop pushing!!!!” I yelled as I went to where the photobooks were at. I couldn’t see very well because a lot of girls tried to get into the store and the store was pretty much full already so I just grabbed two photobooks. I started to walk to the cashier and as I was walking some girl started to pull my hair.

“Owwwww stop pulling my hair!!!”I yelled at the girl.

“Give me those photobooks and I will stop pulling your hair” she said in an evil tone.

“No!” I yelled at her I held the photobooks tightly.

“Fine you leave me no choice” she said then she pulled my hair harder then kicked me in the back of my knee which made me fall. I looked at her and she was reaching for the photobooks. I kicked her hard in the face then tried to crawl away but she grabbed my foot and dragged me towards her.

“I would have never done that if I were you” she said with a grin on her face and a bit of a bloody nose.

“Leave me alone!!!” I yelled and kicked her again and then got up and ran towards the cashier. She was trying to case me but the other girls got in her way. I gave the photobooks to the cashier.

“That will be 4,707 yen” the cashier said. I gave her the yen and looked around to see if that girl was near but I didn’t see her anywhere. The cashier gave me the photobooks and I tried to get out the store not damaging the photobooks so I held hand out in the air so they wouldn’t be damaged. Then I felt a hand grab my arm……

 

 

 

“Did you get those for me” that girl said with a evil grin on her face.

“Megumi!!!!!”I yelled at the top of my lungs.

 

 

Megumi’s POV

A few minutes past then all the sudden I saw a hand pop right out of the crowd of girls. I couldn’t tell if it was Michiko or not but I could see that there were two photobooks in that person’s hand. As the hand started to move out the crowd I was hoping it was Michiko. I started to bite my bottom lip hoping it was her, I watched closely then it looked the person got stuck in the crowd.

“Megumi!!!” I heard my name being called from inside the store. It sounded like Michiko so I ran towards the crowd and ran into the store. I saw Michiko, she was being pulled by her hair by some girl.

“Oh hell no” I said and ran to the girl and punched her right in her face. I know fighting is not the answer but when some girl is pulling your best friend by her hair you fight back.

“OWWWWW!!!!” that girl screamed as she fell to the ground. I grabbed Michiko hand and ran out of the store, pushing everyone out of my way. I know you think that might be mean but I was trying to get away from that girl. Michiko and I ran to Michiko’s house hoping that girl wasn’t following us.

 

Michiko’s POV

Megumi and I ran into the house and plopped down on the couch. I still held the photobooks close to me.

“Michiko let me see the photobooks” I hear Megumi say I looked at her and pulled out the photobooks and then looked at them and my eyes widen.