Chapter 2 : Coffee

Shopping is Dangerous

~TOP POV~

              He drinked leisurely, enjoying his afternoon coffee. He slighly nodding his head in to Big Bang’s song that was being played through the cafe’s speaker. ‘Nice choice’ he smile at the thought. Everyone always wondering why it had to be coffee in the afternoon. Well, hmmm, he just like to drink it....everytime.

              His thought was being interupted by someone entering the cafe. He think that he might’ve droped his jaw for a while, before getting back his composure. Man....that girl he just saw was really something. She’s simply georgeous, with rough but chic style.

             She’s tall, with long and nice leg. Fair white skin, beautiful face and small pink lips. If she got a flaw, then maybe it’s her flat chest. But yeah, overall she’s breath-taking.

             Luckily, she sat two table right in front of his. Her front facing him. He saw her as she crossed her leg, lazily resting her back to the chair. She was busily checking her phone with cold yet beautiful poker face.

             He secretly took a picture of her and upload it in to Big Bang’s chat room. The boys will be ecstatic.

             Seungri         : Yah, hyung! Who’s that?? Where’d you find her!

            Just as he thought, the maknae would be the first to react for something like this

            TOP                : No tellin’, you’ll rush here

            GD                  : Man..she’s georgeous!

            Seungri          : Don’t be stingy hyung!!!!!

            SOL                : Hahahaha

            GD                  : Don’t just laugh..say something!

            Seungri         : Hyuuuuuuung!!

            Daesung       : Hyung...fans will be crying if they knew we did something like this

            He couldn’t help but smiling as start bickering. Seungri would keep asking him while the other happily bullying Daesung and his poor conscience. Big Bang’s chat room has always been fun.

           When he lift his head to see that girl again, he was surprised at the fact that he was the one who being looked at. She saw him like she was judging something. Then, into his surprise, she was smiling. A beautiful and bright smile plastering on her face as she stand and start to walk.

           Hmm...walk towards him.

          TOP                  : Ehmm..guys....she walks here...

          He nervously move in his seat...what had happened here?

*****************

          Ren was in the middle of sending tons of threatening messages to when he spotted him. He musn’t have mistaken him for someone else. First, because that eye-ctaching blue hair. Second, because no one could’ve look that georgeous wearing suits. And last, because he’s his big fan! Yes, he’s 100% certain that he was TOP, like in Big Bang’s TOP. JR must be jelaous now....ha!

          Then he saw him lifting his head, directly looking at him. Another crazy idea start to form in his head. Maybe....his sunbae could help him? Being alone in a coffee shop wasn’t the best idea anyway. Someone could spotted him and blew his cover. But if he’s with someone else...maybe...no one would suspect him?

          Well, he’s getting paranoid... But it’s still better than being caught by some crazy fangirl anyway...

          So he put on a bright and big smile, and start to approach his sunbae.

         “Hi hyung!”

*****************

         ‘Hyung?’

          He confusedly looking at the girl in front of him.

         ‘Hyung? Why Hyung? Girl should called him Oppa right? Eh, why hyung? And moreover...why she sat here? Eh, did he now her? No way right?’

          That girl must’ve read his expression. She now squint his eyebrows, it looks like she was trying to find the right way to explain something.

         “I’m NU’EST Ren...do you remember me?”

         How could he forget NU’EST? They’ve met in a music program before, and he could say that they’re more than just good for a rookie. And he woulnd’t have forget Ren either. He’s a real pretty boy, and with Seungri keep telling him how cute Ren is. It actually made some impact. But Ren is a boy, he know it. So it’s impossible for this girl to be Ren......isn’t it?

         And then, she put off her sunglasses.

        She indeed look a lot like Ren...

        A lot like him.

        No, it’s him.

       ‘She’ is NU’EST Ren.

       “What the....?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Second chapter..hahhhh

       I know....it was slow huh? I’m sorryyyy!!! >,<

       I just...want to made it...hhmm...i don’t know... Maybe it’ll be quite slow for a while... = ="

       Well...enjoy! and hope you like it :-D