Chapter 1 : Shopping

Shopping is Dangerous

~Minki’s POV~

               “Damn!” Minki cursed as he run away, tried to hide himself in the sea of people who busily walking from a shop to another in this big mall. What he want is a nice and calm shopping time. But here he is, running like crazy to avoid some obsessive fangirl who wants a piece of him even in his day off.

               “How did they know that I’m here?”

                He keep running as those girls keep approaching him. He doesn’t hate them, he actually love them a lot. But please...he also need some times alone. Free from any camera and girl screaming how cute, adorable, or lovely he is....

                He nearly hit his limit when he spotted something, and his mind start working on a crazy idea. He quickly grabbed what he need from a random shop and pay everything without looking how many cash he give. ‘My dear life is much more important..

                He then start to run again, and then went to the nearest restroom.

                Girl’s restroom.

*****************

                He was lucky that no one was there. He quickly went to a stall, sitting and panting hard. Still couldn’t believe in his own plan. He took a glance at what in his hand now. Judging about whether to go on or not. But then he remembered about the fact that he already in a girl restroom. No way back. He just need to do this.

*****************

                He anxiously walk outside, trying his best to put on a normal face. When he look at his reflection, he gasped a little. He never knew that he could be THIS georgeous.

               ‘Man...I’m beautiful!’ –yeah minki, we know!-

               Okay, so here’s the plan : he will disguise himself as a girl. Now, he’s wearing a long wavy brown coloured wig with bangs. A big stylish glasses covering his face. He change his t-shirt with a white oversized girl shirt. It was large and long enough to cover what he need to hide down there. To perfect his style, he rolled his shortpants into a hotpants that only showed a little. The Idea of showing off soo much leg scared him a little, but hell yeah. It works more than just fine.

               With his new appearance, he confidently walk toward the exit door. He surprisingly fine walking with highheels. All his old clothes and converse was being placed in a big girl’s bag now resting in his shoulder. But before he could reach the exit, he’s being surprised by a bunch of HIS fangirl, holding his name, posters, ect, walked in to the restroom with annoyed face.

              “I saw him!” A girl with ponytail said, nearly screaming.

              “Where did he gone to?” Another girl said, keep checking her cellphone like it would start beeping when it sensed Minki.

              “We need to find him!”

              They start too talk with angry voices, debating about whether Minki was really here or not. He silently write a mental note. Lovely fangirls are lovely. Scary fangirls are scary. It makes him shivers a bit. He need to get out of here, ASAP.

              But before he could walk another step, something caught his attention.

             “This site is getting unworthy!”

             ‘Eh, what site?’ His mind silently asking.

             “But last week it’s true, we saw him in Seoul Mall!”

             ‘Last week? THAT accident?’

             “But today we didn’t find him!”

             When they start debating again, something hit Minki’s head. How if someone’s been leaking his activities? All what had happened up until now, those fans who always there chasing Minki everywhere, could’ve been explained by this.

             He need to find out. And he did another crazy thing.

*****************

~Fans POV~

            They just can’t speak a word. This girl standing in front of them is just too georgeous.

           “Is she an artist?”

           “I’ve never seen her in TV, and she’s asking about Ren..”

           They can see that girl start to move nervously while they busily whispering to each other, so someone just had to said something before she start fainting.

          “You can find it in stalkingrennie.com, this site always update everything about Ren’s activity”

           That georgeous girl just flashed a smile while whispering a thanks, and start walking away. That’s a bit rude but they just don’t mind it, as they’re too stunned to do anything. That girl had stole their heart.

          “Whoever she is, I’m her fan now” Someone finally speak, while the other just nodding helplessly.

*****************

           Minki fast-walking toward the restroom exit and start dialing Baekho’s number. Did they find out? Why did they see him with that eyes? Arrghhh...he need to go home.

           “Pick it...pick it....”

           He take a glance behind him and he can’t see any fangirl chasing after him. Well, he did see boys staring at him. But they’re boys, not fangirls.

          “Pick it....pi...”

          “Annyeong, what happened?” Baekho finally answered. He could hear noises in the background, s are together.

          “Pick me up. NOW!”

          “What? Wae? You’ve only out for half an hour...” Minki unconciously rolled his eyes under his big glasses. ‘And I nearly die here....’

         “Just pick me up quickly!!”

         “Wait for an hour...we got something up here....” Baekho said and then hung up.

         ‘He hunged up??’ Minki stopped and whispering some cursed words. How could he wait for an hour looking like this huh? He was busily thinking about how to torture his so-called-best-friend Baekho when he spotted an expensive-looking cafe not so far. Not every person can go there right? And no scary fangirl or ert-looking boys could find and ruining his nice afternoon coffee....right?

             --------------------------------------------------------------

          Finaaaaalllyyy~

          Boring uh? I’m sorryyyyy!!

          This is my first-ever fanfic and my english is just so sorry for grammar mistake >,

          Next chapter.......it’s TOP appearance!!

          I hope you enjoy this....and comments please >,<