Unexpected.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Jiyong’s pov.



The school bell rung as I gathered my belongings and walked out the hallway alone. I texted __ wondering why she wasn’t at school today.
You missed half of school again. I typed in. She responded a few minutes later.
SDFJSALLJDAL;KSJFL;S AIGOO, I OVERSLEPT. NO ONE EVER WAKES ME UP ANYMORE. >.<’’
I chuckled, stuffing my phone back into my pocket and walking down the long stretch of school. A fangirl behind me gasped, following a few other surprised looks on their faces. “It’s Thunder oppa!” some began to whisper. I turned around curious, and in front of me was Thunder. He had gotten frailer, and small bags formed under his eyes. He wasn’t with Mblaq. I had grown sorry for him, tired of our useless rivalry. After being with __ for so long, I realized that popularity was just another thing that ruined someone’s life later in the future. And I felt bad for her as well. I had to bring her into the mess of it all, and she was heartbroken, all her relationships falling apart. I gave out a sigh and waved at Thunder. “Hi.” I said trying to sound as genuine as possible. “What do you want from me. You’ve already taken __.” he said, sadness written all over his face. Everything wasn’t the same anymore without Thunder and his obnoxious crew they called Mblaq. “Where is she anyways?” he inquired. I tossed him my phone so he could read the text she sent me. He cracked a smile and gave a small laugh. “She’s always late now because I don’t wake her up.” he murmured. Young Pyo passed by the halls spotting me and standing next to me with an expressionless face. “Hyung.” he simply said to me. His eyebrow raised at Thunder’s sight. “I guess I’ll be going now.” Thunder said after a moment of silence giving my phone back to me and heading off the opposite direction of us. “What was all of that about?” Young Pyo asked me. I shrugged. “Nothing.” From far away, I could hear __’s loud steps coming towards me as she ran through the hallway. She jumped onto me, causing me to fall to the floor as she laughed heartedly and looked at Thunder’s disappearing figure. “Were you just talking to... oppa?” she asked. “You still call him that?” She nodded getting up. “Not like we talk anymore... But if I had a chance to make things right again …” she trailed off. “Aigoo, lets get to class!” she shouted happily ignoring Young Pyo’s presence. She was so good at hiding things. She was so good at ignoring things. She was so good at changing everybody’s feelings.

---

UPDATE ^O^ Kekeke, sorry for not updating in a while, I hope you guys liked it even though it is short (-: 

Any who, I also made a new story ~ Feel free to check it out :-D

Thank you for supporting me even though I've been gone ^^