Done.

Lef† to the Dust

Young Pyo’s pov.

We sat in silence, __’s head resting on mine as the night darkened to a royal blue. My phone buzzed and I silently took it out.
I’m sending some girl up, tell __ to get your something. I don’t know. Figure it out.
I made an uneasy look as I took a glance at __’s peaceful face. Her eyes were beginning to close and she began to huff cutely like she would when she slept. I shook her softly. “Mmm?” she rubbed her eyes and and yawned. “I’m kind of thirsty, can you get me some water or a drink?” She gave a ‘are you serious?’ look. “I’m your girlfriend, not your butler idiot.” she said laughing. I gave a pretentious smile. She got up and jumped off the roof casually. I rolled my eyes. “You could’ve at least said something a little bit better for your last words to me...”

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming from the entrance to the rooftop. I wanted it so bad to be __. But it wasn’t. Instead, it was a girl with tousled hazelnut hair tied in a messy ponytail. Her eyes were a light grey color and she was extremely thin, her red dress holding tight onto her. She gave a smirk and sat next to me. “Jiyong said you’d be up here!” she said innocently and rather happily. I shrugged. “Yeah.” I sighed and pushed away all the feelings I had for __. I had to let her go. It was part of the job. Orders were orders after all.

Your pov.

I looked at the selection of drinks carefully and chose the non alcoholic beverages. I took a can of coke and turned towards the staircase only to bump into some girl. She had nice brown hair and a killer rose dress. I smiled apologetically. She disregarded me and headed up the stairs. I gave a shrug and picked up the soda can I had just dropped from my hand. I looked at how it was dent and decided to get another better looking can for Young Pyo. Yeah, he’d appreciate that. After a few minutes of contemplating whether to get the diet soda or the original I grabbed both at the table and headed back up to the roof with a smile on my face. “Yahhh, Young Pyoooo, I didn’t know if you wanted diet or not so I got both.” I said walking up. I looked up from the floor, giving a frown. “Yah, idiot answer me--” My eyes grew wide as I saw the same girl in the red dress with Young Pyo. Her lips were locked with his. She slowly opened her eyes to see who had interrupted their little session. I shook my head in denial. “Oppa, who’s that girl?” she asked puffing her cheeks out. “We were just getting started too!” she whined. Young Pyo wiped his mouth and looked away for a second and came towards me. “__-ah...” he began. I backed away, tears filling my eyes. “I thought you were better. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT!” I screamed at him. “You’re just another goddamn kingka aren’t you?” I threw a soda can as hard as I could at him. It split in half as it impacted his neck and gave him a cut. “You’re so stupid. You really thought I only liked you. I thought you already knew I was a player.” he said cooly giving an irritated look as he dabbed his neck from the blood. The girl played with her hair and hummed to herself. “Oppa, hurry up with your business.” she said cutely. “Just shut up already.”