Cold Hearted.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

It had been a few days since I walked to school with Thunder and the guys, and it became a routine that I had do so. Each progressing day, I felt I was getting closer and closer once again to them. After school, we walked back home together and shared our thoughts, and jokes to each other and at times we stopped by the ice cream shop that was on our way and bought ourselves a cone. I cherished every moment we all had together, because I knew this most likely wouldn’t last. When the guys were busy, Thunder always offered me to hang out with him. “Ani, it’s okay, I’m pretty sure you’d rather do your own thing by yourself.” I’d always reply. I never wanted to feel like a bother to him.

Today, each and every single one of the guys were busy running their own errands, so I walked home by myself. I looked behind me hearing footsteps and rolled my eyes. Someone was following me. It was so obvious, he was right behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around throwing a punch at his face. He caught it and dodged, but he wasn’t quick enough for my back kick. He landed on to the ground holding his stomach. “Don’t tell me this is about G-Dragon.” I facepalmed seeing GD and Young Pyo appear from an alleyway. “Impressive. You know how to fight.” GD said clapping his hands sarcastically. I gave a half hearted smile. “You don’t bother to find out why this man is behind you first?” he asked, smirking, raising an eyebrow. “That’s cause I don’t care. I have no heart. He was following me.” Young Pyo stood beside G-Dragon. I stared at him wondering why he even worked for this loser. G-Dragon raised his right arm and searched for something within the fitted suit he was wearing. He pulled out a shiny metal object I couldn’t really make out at first and threw it to me. A gun. I held it far away from me like it was infected with a disease. He waved his hand as if motioning me to continue on with my act.

Jiyong’s pov.

I tossed __ a gun and motioned her to continue. “If you’re really heartless, why don’t you shoot him then.” The guy on the ground widened his eyes and looked at me helplessly. “Hyung! This wasn’t part of the plan!” he faltered. “Shut up.” I said giving a small curtsy to __. “After you __, unless you don’t go by your word.” She examined the pistol I had given her. The man on the floor tried to get up, but Young Pyo kicked him on the shoulder back to the ground. “Stay put you wuss and listen to your boss’ orders.” he said sternly. The guy began to shake, his eyes pleading for __ not to shoot. I smirked as she held the gun more steadily and raised it, pointing at him. She looked at me with a frown, and pulled the trigger. Young Pyo’s expression was filled with disbelief, and his mouth gaped open a bit. The moment she pulled it, she turned her hand the other way, the bullet swerving a centimeter away from his face, taking out a part of a few strands of his hair. He fell back from shock, and breathed heavily. “I don’t follow orders from people like you.” she said dropping the gun on the ground. But I knew that, if the gun were there, and I was not here, she sure would’ve shot it through his heart.
 
--
Double update! Enjoy C: