Street Clothing.

Lef† to the Dust

 

G.O’s  pov.

I noticed that __ had not been to school lately. Occasionally, I would see her in the distance using her locker wearing those silly oversized glasses. I never understood why she skipped class. But who should be telling her what to do, I saw the report cards in the mail, always straight A’s. It was the weekend, and I had nothing to do, so I checked up on __ to see if she had plans. I needed her to help me pick up some clothes from the dry cleaners. I knocked on her door and opened it finally even though she didn’t answer. She slept like a pig. Her blankets were all over the place. One had fallen to the ground, and another covered half of her body. Pillows were also on the ground, and she hugged on tightly as she snored in her sleep. Her right arm was wrapped in bandages which raised my curiosity. She wore her black SuperDry windcheater jacket and black skinny jeans. Weird. Why is she wearing her street clothes? I could see her cheeks were stained from tears, but I knew she still managed to sleep soundly from the drool running down the corner of . Her eyes lazily opened, and she wiped the drool with her hand, rubbing her eye with the other. “Oh, hey you’re awake. Can you pick up some clothes from the dry cleaner?” She fell back onto her bed groaning. “Do you have to do anything today?” she asked. I shook my head. “Then do it yourself.” I was surprised from her answer. She never talked back. I felt bad for asking her to do something I could’ve done myself and gave an awkward nod. “Can you perhaps go with me?” She got up from her bed again pulling at her hair. “Oppa, it’s so early, why can’t you go yourself...” she pouted. I put an arm around her and looked at her face. A huge sense of guiltiness overwhelmed me. Why did I ask her to do an errand for me? Why am I such a pabo? Her whole complexion seemed paler than usual. “You seem a bit down, come on.” I took her hand and pulled her up urging her to get ready. Let me make it up to you.
 
---
 
Hey guys!~
Update :3 hehehehe hope you guys like it ; w ; i usually dont add G.O much in my stories so i did it this time haha X)
kk subscribe and comment!!~~~