confessions ?

I'm right here !!

 

‘ Somebody .. Save me…’ Jieun buried her face in her knees(?) .

‘Someone… Please…’ Jieun rubbed away her tears.

‘Eh?’

Jieun looked up , the door was opened by YongGuk.

‘Ji-jieun.. A-are you okay?’ YongGuk asked

Jieun looked at her savior as tears rolled down , ‘ Y-yongGuk..’ She hugged yongguk , burying her face in his chest.

‘The door.. I thought it wouldn’t open.. I thought no one would come! You found me… Thank you!’ Jieun said with all her might while crying.

Startled, Yongguk put his arms around Jieun.

Jieun gasped and pulled away ,  I’m… Hic. sorry…’

‘Wait.’ Yongguk reached forward , grabbing her hand , ‘ I.. I’ve always watched you.’

‘Hic. Eh? Hic.’ Jieun looked at Yongguk .

‘I’m sorry.. This is so sudden… And this is not the right time for that…’

‘Hic.’ Jieun rubbed her tears away using her sleeves , but was replaced by Yongguk’s hand , ‘ But.. I wanted you to know… That I’ve always, always been looking at you.’ YongGuk looked in her eyes, his hands pulling her face closer to him.

 ‘It’s late already. Shall I walk you home?’ Yongguk offered.

‘Eh? N-no.. That’s…’ Jieun blushed and ran away. That’s… That’s not possible.

~~

The next day…

‘Fuwahh~ I’ve been playing games all day.’ Victoria yawned , standing up , ‘ I wished class would end earli-‘

‘AH! Jieun , You’re were there all along?!’ Victoria gasped.

‘She always appears out of nowhere! Yesterday too..’ Sunhwa added.

‘A-ah.. A-about yesterday…’ Jieun started.

‘That’s right! Yesterday’s karaoke was fun!!’ Victoria giggled.

‘I… I was-‘ Jieun got interrupted .

‘Hahaha. That guy was funny.’ Zinger laughed.

‘Erm!’ Jieun squeaked.

‘yeah! Let’s go there again.’ Sunhwa giggled.

‘Erm!!’ Jieun said louder , but was ignored .

‘He won’t be there anymore.’ Victoria said.

‘AH! Yongguk oppa! Youngjae oppa!’ A voice rang out.

Jieun immediately looked up , her eyes met with YongGuk’s.

‘mornin’!’ YongGuk greeted with a smile.

Jieun blushed , squeezing her eyes shut. So he’s knows I’m here for real… In this place, someone looks at me. I’m glad. 

 …Well , That’s what happened ! Just think somebody actually looks at me !! ^^

Jieun updated her blog, smiling to herself , I’m glad.

Oi Oi! Saying he looks at you.. Doesn’t that mean he likes you? You’re slow! Hahah.       
-kuroneko

Indeed. If he isn’t interested in you.. then why would he keep looking at you?
-Jokomato

‘That’s not possible.’ Jieun mumbled to herself. But.. They have a point.. Normally , nobody would even notice me. And we only talked together once before… Bang Yongguk… What kind of person is he? 

~~

‘Hey! I heard that Yongguk has practice today.’

‘Yeah? Let’s go watch!’

~

‘I came after all…’ Jieun mumbled to herself.

‘WAHHH. Yongguk oppa won against their captain in kendo! There’s nothing he can’t do!’

Jieun looked , Yongguk was surrounded by girls. She sighed. What was I thinking? We belond to two different worlds…

Jieun turned away and started walking off.

‘I knew it!’ Yonggukg called out , ‘Jieun! I recognized you from behind. Did you come for me?’

Jieun turned , ‘Huh? U-uh… N-no..’

‘Oppa? Who is this girl? ‘ A girl asked .

‘I’ve never seen her.’ Another added.

I.. I got noticed?!

‘ Wasn’t she the giel who came out of the gym storage house with Yongguk the other night?’ A girl said.

‘Eh…’ Jieun said softly , looking at the girls that were going nearer to her.

‘What is the meaning of this?!!’

‘Why were you with Yongguk oppa at night?’

‘So what?! You can’t say it?’

‘I… Ah…’ Jieun looked at the girls , her heart beating faster , I’m scared…

‘Holg on! What did you do with yongguk?!’

‘I… I’m sorry…’ Jieun bit her lower lip.

‘ANSWER US CLEARLY!!’

‘That was nothing~!’ A guy stood in front of the trembling Jieun.

‘Youngjae oppa!’ The girl squealed.

‘What are you doing ? Causing trouble here? Yongguk Hyung , why don’t you just say the truth?’

Youngjae went over to jieun, glomping her(?) , ‘This girl , you see – she got locked up in the gym storehouse. Yongguk was passing by. By coincidence , found her and her her out that’s all!’

‘Oh? Is that so?’

‘Of course. Isn’t yongguk niceto anybody anyway?’

‘Such a pitiful girl. She’s the type you can’t leave alone after all.’

‘Eh?! Youngjae! What are you say-‘

Youngjae put a finger to his lips , ‘shhh.’

‘so there’s nothing between them right? ‘ A girl giggled happily.

‘There’s no way he would be with such a plain girl!’

So that was… Only pity… Jieun walked up to yongguk , ‘I apologise for causing you trouble.’