lovely interactions

Marriage Switch.

 

chapter 002: lovely interactions.

• • • • • • • • • • • •


 

Tick tock.

Eunhyuk frowned as he glanced over at the clock for the nth time. Confused on why his husband had always seemed to arrive later each day. The time they spent together shortened each second and the redhead was worried. They were beginning to stumble on a thread.

However, soon his feelings were reassured as he heard the click of the door and sliding into the living room, Eunhyuk smiled seeing his exhausted husband. “Welcome home~” He piped quite happily as the other lazily nodded, simply throwing his coat on one of the many coaches before proceeding to get himself some water for his aching headache. The male was always stable even when drunk and Eunhyuk quietly waited for Donghae to finish his drink before waddling his way towards him. His arms carefully thrown over his shoulders before he leaned, pecking his lips tenderly.

 

• • • • • • • • • 

 

“Oh, look who it is.” Himchan held back the use of sarcasm as he shinned one of his charming smiles to the annoyed male.

“I'm only five minutes late, cut me some slack.” Yongguk growled back. Already regretting leaving his club as he walked passed the blonde and headed straight for the kitchen. Their usual routine of bickering nothing really new to him as he searched for a cup. “I made pasta.” He could hear the faint voice of Himchan’s and glanced over at the stove. The view of the said dish welcoming him, however, as always he ignored it. “Not really hungry. The guys forced a buffet down my throat.” He simply explained, reaching for the glass of water as Himchan frowned.

Of course. When was the last time they actually ate together?

 

• • • • • • • • • 

And thus the story begins.

 


 

A//N: Yes, another short update. However, don't worry. The rest of my future updates will be longer. I just wanted to post up a sample of their interactions. So, what do you guys think? The love and support is amazing, thank you and I apologize for the very late update.