meet the husbands

Marriage Switch.

 

chapter 001: meet the husbands.

• • • • • • • • • • • •


 

Meet Lee Donghae:

“…”

Siwon sighed, his eyes slightly hazed as he listened to his hyung’s endless rambles. His glass of tequila nearly empty as he snapped his fingers to one of the many bartenders, signalling whoever was on duty to hurry up and send him his next glass.

“This is ing bull, I need to get out.” The brunette continued his complaints as he dug himself into his next bottle of soju. His fingers reaching for the knot connected to his tie, loosening it quite harshly. It was then he felt sudden fingers creep up his shoulder, a slow teasing tempo it carried as Donghae held back his smirk and peered to his right. A figure around her mid twenties approaching his view. Her black dress hugging her body and her eyes lighting in beauty. She interestedly smiled, sensing the playful gaze of the brunette’s, however, leaning in, hoping to catch her precious pray, her lips fell onto his cheek as Donghae turned his head, missing the kiss.

“Sorry babe but I’m trapped in marriage.” He huskily explained.

• • • • • • • • • 

And now Bang Yongguk,

“Yo, Yongguk, I’m begging you. Have some fun for once. You know how boring it is without you.”

The said male laughed. A cocky grin spreading his lips before he shook his head. “No can do. You guys know I have to get back home.” He informed afterwards, purposely ignoring the groans from his friends. It was possibly past midnight and the blonde had just finished his daily routine at his club, thrilled at his rather care-free life. “Your wife can wait. Spend some time with us~” One of the drunk females demanded afterwards, wobbling slightly to the bar counter as the rest nodded, simply agreeing.

“I’m sorry you guys. Unless you somehow get me out of this marriage, it ain’t going to happen.” He teased.

 

• • • • • • • • • 

 

Two boys seemingly stuck in marriage. Two boys slowly giving up something, someone beyond the definition of precious.

So, what happens next?

Well, I guess you got to stayed tuned. 


 

A//N: Sorry its too short. I just wanted to get something out there. I'm pleased to see all the curious supporters, I hope I don't disappoint you in my future updates. -But besides that, when reading this, please, please, godsake please, don't bash any of the couples. I don't want to see any rude comments aiming at either the beautiful Haehyuk couple or the y Banghim couple and I mean it. 

Umm, besides that, how was the extremely short and probably lame first chapter? Annnd the poster?! :)