Chapter 4

Mister Mystery

My eyes were swollen and puffy. Nah, I wasn't crying. It was that time of the year again where my allergies become crazy. I placed a finger under my nose , trying hopefully to stop my sneeze.

"Urgh...", I groaned as I blew my nose for the hundredth time. I walked to my locker and yes,another note. My heart raced. It was the 10th note. I was curious to see what he wrote.

"Dear Jihyo,

Your eyes, so brown, you lips so full,

I really look forward to the day, 

I can stare into your eyes and say I love you

Or the day I can kiss those lips."

"huh.", I scoffed," Wishes he could see my swollen eyes now.". I sneezed roughly and stalked off to class, my nose buried in a tissue. Seoyeon took one glance at me and sighed, "that allergies again?" I nodded, unable to speak.

"Do you want me to get some medicine?", Seoyeon asked me uncomfortably. "Many people are looking at you.", I sighed.

"It's okay. I'll go down to the sick bay.", I sneezed my way down and bumped into something soft.

"Jihyo! Are you okay?",I squinted up to see Jaeseop oppa.

"Oh, oppa, yeah, I'm fine.It's just, allergies.", I told him, rubbing my nose. He looked shocked and placed a protective arm over my shoulder.

"Come on. I'll take you to the sick bay.", I didn't object and collapsed, exhausted on the bed.

I awoke to find myself in one of the sofas in the clubhouse. I walked out to the main room where the others were talking and playing.

"Jihyo-noona! Gwaenchanha?", Dongho yelled, upon seeing me.

"yeah, I'm fine.", I called back and came to sit beside oppa. Seoyeon looked at me. "Oh good, you look better. Come, you can join us."

I frowned. Doing what?

Kevin pointed to the pencil in the middle of us. "we're playing truth or dare." I nodded and settled myself. Kevin spun the pencil. I watched as the tip pointed to Jaeseop oppa.

"Dare.", he said lazily. Dongho clapped his hands happily (awww so cute!). Eli smirked.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, hyung."

Eli looked at him slyly. 

"Arasso, I dare you to kiss Jihyo." What?! Kiss me?I looked frantically from Eli to the others. No way was that happening.

"Jihyo..." I turned at the sound of my name and felt his warm lips crushing gently on mine, kissing me sweetly. For a second, it seemed as though to last. For a second, time seemed to stop. But, it was too good to be true. His lips pulled away as quickly as they could and I was left with the ghost of his lips on mine.

Everyone was looking dumbstruck at me. "Jihyo..are you okay?", Seoyeon asked hesitantly. I nodded my head. A red blush crept to my face and I bent my head to hide it.

"Oh look! Jihyo-noona is shy!", Dongho exclaimed innocently, giggling at me. The tension between all of us eased and the game continued. Who was I kidding? I wasn't okay.

I hastily stood up. I muttered something about needing the bathroom and quickly reached for the door.

"I stood in the bathroom, staring at myself. I pressed my fingers onto my lips slowly,remembering how sweet it was. Did oppa like me already? I become hopeful. My hand reached down on my chest, pressing down on my heart. It was beating so furiously.

I knew I was in love.