Chapter 2

Mister Mystery

I looked nervously at all of the gorgeous faces in front of me. Soohyun, Kevin, Dongho, Eli, Hoon, Kiseop and Seoyeon. They all sat in front of me, chatting casually. Where was Jaeseop? Honestly speaking, he was my favourite in the popular group and i admit, I feel butterflies when he was around.

Seoyeon caught my eye and giggled at my anxious face. She leaned over to whisper at Kiseop's ear. "Don't!",I muttered to myself. Jeez, Seoyeon knew I liked Jaeseop, but she needn't tell Kiseop that!

"Ah..", Kiseop nodded knowingly, "He'll be back soon. He just went to send something." I blushed. But, the thought that he would return made me feel excited.

"Hey guys! I'm back~". My heart skipped a beat. It was him. He came in and smild at everyone.

"Oh, who's this?", he asked, surprised to see me.

"She's Jihyo-noona!", Dongho told him happily. "Isn't she pretty?" I blushed at his words. Kyaaahh! Dongho is so cute!

Jaeseop smiled, "hello, I'm Jaeseop. Nice to meet you!" My heart warmed. Oh my gosh. Such a gorgeous guy.

"Jihyo-noona! Which one of us is your favourite?", Kevin asked me. Uh oh. All that eyes trained on me as they waited for my response. I glanced at each of their hopeful faces and bit my lower lip. What should I say?

"Jihyo likes Jaeseop!", Seoyeon toldthem happily. "She's totally hot for him!" My jaw dropped and my face flushed. Seoyeon!!! Urghhh, what did she just do?

Jaeseop chuckled naturally and his eyes sparkled, he seemed totally calm of the situation. Oh, why was it me who is having a nervous breakdonw?

"We'll take our leave first,", Eli,Soohyun and Hoon stood up. "My girlfriend's waiting." They said in unison and walked out. Kevin and Dongho started a game of chess and left me in an awkward silence with Jaeseop.

"So, Jihyo, Dyou play the guitar?", he asked one, reaching for me and strumming it. I shook my head. "I like its sound, though." Ah god. WHat was with my lame replies?? Jaeseop just laughed and played a song for me.

He talked to me casually and it seems we have many interests despite my lack of musical talent.

"Oh it's past 8 already.", Jaeseop said as we stood up. It was only then I realised everyone left already. Jaeseop locked the doors to the clubhouse and took out his car keys. "Want a ride?"

"Thankyou.", I told him, after he dropped me off. He smiled and waved his hand, "It's okay! Good night!" He called and sped off into the dark night.

My heart pounded. I spent the entire afternoon with him, I closed my eyes, trying to remember every minute of each. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers! Really really sorry for updating the story so late :( Kinda misplaced it but found it in the end~ 

Anyways, hope yall like this 2nd Chapter of MisterMystery! Please leave comments ^^