Who Are You?

Face

Narrator P.O.V

"South Korea," You said.

"Oh, why didn't we think of that sooner? You can go, but stay there and don't come back to America," your dad said. "We'll pay for your expenses and give you some money too."

"I want to leave as soon as I can, so tomorrow," you said. Today is Friday so it will get me tonight to pack, but at least it's getting me away from here.

"Okay, the sooner you leave, the better." your mom said.

You went to your room and started packing. I knew that they would say yes. While you packed your parents filled out an application form online for Pledis High School. It was the first one they saw on Google. You finished packing then went to sleep. When you woke up, you went to wash up in the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. There was a letter and an envelope on the counter. You started reading the letter.

________, 

Your ticket to Seoul, South Korea is on the dinner table. Your flight is at 5 pm. Hurry and pack ALL your things. There would be a driver waiting for you over there holding a sign with your name once you get there. Everything you need is in the envelope. The keys to your new house is also on the table.

Good bye

You checked what time. It was 10 in the morning. I still have 7 hours until the flight. I'll go there at four, so then 6 hours. I'll eat then get dressed.

You dressed simply with just jean shorts, white t-shirt, black hi-top converse, a few accessories, and your hair in a side pony tail. As you waited for the hour to be four, you decided to visit the hospital one more time. You took your luggage, grabbed your favorite purse and exited your room. Then you went to the kitchen to get the envelope and keys. The envelope was thick and heavier than you expected. You put them in your purse, then left the house. Your driver opened the door to the car and you went in. He put your luggage in the trunk and went to his seat. "Umm, before we go to the airport can we stop at the hospital near my school?" you asked. He nodded. You stopped at the hospital and went to the girl's room. She was there. She was surprised to see you there.

"Oh it's you! What do you want from me now?" she said with a little of fear in her voice.

"I want to say that I'm sorry again, and that you won't be seeing me anymore," you said, making her feel relieved to her you say that she won't see you, but had a confused look in her eyes. You saw her arms in bandages.

"How come I won't see you again? Not that I mean I want to see you," she said the last part soon after she said the first one.

"I'm moving somewhere where no one knows me. Plus, I was the one who pulled you away from falling so you should be nice to me," you said while adding the last part with a bit of attitude.

"Oh, okay. Thank you," you didn't hear hear say thanks.

"What did you say?"

"Thank you," she said a bit louder, but you still didn't hear her.

"Huh?"

"Thank you! Okay? There I said it, thank you!" she said with an almost yelling voice.

"Oh, yeah you're welcome," you chuckled. "By the way, who are you anyway? I never got to know your name."

"What!! You bullied me since freshman year and you don't  know my name?!" she said.

"Yeah, I'm not really good with names, sorry again."

"Nah, it's okay, not many people know me. My name is Ailee. Nice to meet you ______." she said.

Oh so that's what her name is. Now that I know her she seems pretty cool, but I still feel a bit guilty.

"Oh, you know my name. Well, then again most of the school knows my name." You both laughed. You looked at the time. It was almost 4."Well, I have to go, I have a flight to catch. See you later Ailee." You waved bye and left the room.

You got to the airport just in time. You got on the plane and took your seat. A few minutes later a guy near your age sat next to you, but you didn't notice since you were so tired you were already sleeping.