you think time will drown you? [2/3]

You Think Time Will Drown You?

4 years ago..

 

that night, after all of the members having a great time together, drinking and eating, one by one left the restaurant except Seungri.

"you're not going home, Ri?" said YoungBae to him, he is in charge to drop TOP to his home because he is drunk. He probably need his mom the next morning.

Dae left early right after they done eating cos he has something to do. Meanwhile, Jiyong he drunk a lot, and he is the second to left after Dae. He directly went home.

"no hyung, Im staying here for a little longer. Feel a bit stress." He drink the last shot directly from the bottle.

"are you sure you can go back home alone?" Bae worried about him cos Seungri sometimes can do something stupid.

"yeah, im sure. Don't worry hyung. See ya tomorrow."

"okay then. see you. Take care and directly go back home, yeah?"

Bae leave with drunken TOP. Seungri is still there with complicated things inside his mind. He doesnt have a good relationship with Jiyong for the few days. Yeah, simply because Seungri decided to go with his sister's friend rather than him. Jiyong was jealous to death but Seungri only laugh and dont care about things Jiyong said cos for him, Jiyong is more important than everything. But reasons why he need to go with his sister's friend is because they want to create a surprise party for Seungri's sister. 

Jiyong didnt hear reasons that Seungri gave him. He even didnt let Seungri talk. He left and never come back to the dorm again. Other members said that he is now living near to the studio.

But that night, that night right after the members gathering, Jiyong come back home to the dorm and things even get more complicated.

 

"wait, wait, shouldn't we close the door?" said the girl to Jiyong.

"no, it's okay. they'll probably home late. just enjoy tonight, darling" Jiyong is drunk and his hands are not on the right place anymore. His right hand is running on the girl's belly while he is kissing her gently. He pushed the girl against the wall and start kissing her hardly again and there are little moan on Jiyong as the girl start to touch Jiyong's most sensitive part. He is hard. He actually cant handle anymore but he should.

They didnt do anything more than kissing, rubbing and those kind of things. Jiyong told himself that he should be in love to do .

 

When both of them are having a hot kissing and rubbing, 

Seungri is home. He is confused why Jiyong's room dorr is open the light is on. So with a half life he had because he is drunk, he bravely come closer near Jiyong's door and found out that Jiyong is inside.

what? Jiyong? He said to himself. Shouldn't he supposed to be in his house?

wait. He is kissing? He kiss someone? He kiss a girl? what's happening right now?

Seungri smashed the door and make Jiyong and the girl shocked. He cant believe that Seungri is the one who will be home early and he is right now in front of his eyes with a girl besides him.

He can't talk neither Seungri. Both of them only look in each other eyes.

 

"is this a revenge?" Seungri said after 5minutes silent. Tears are all over his eyes. If he close his eyes once, it will drops. His heart is hurt.

"Ri, let me explain. I'm just.. I'm just drunk okay. I even dont know why I bring her here." Jiyong said with an afraid eyes. He asked the girl to leave.

"I asked you. is this a revenge?" Seungri's face is red because he is crying and angry. 

Jiyong come closer to hug Seungri. To make him better. To reduce his anger. But what Seungri did is he step backwards and leave Jiyong alone. 

 

"If this is a revenge, you are too childish. If this is real, we are now done." Seungri said before he left.

Jiyong can't keep calm, he run and catch Seungri.

 

"Hey, listen. Dont be so stupid okay. It is not that Im in love with her. I just kissed."

"oh yea, and it means that you said im blind? am i too young to understand your expression? you are enjoying every moves. I watched you for a long time, hyung!!"

"no please maknae. please understand. God, why are things more complicated?" Jiyong has no energy left. He sit on the floor without looking at Seungri. 

They both are quiet for a long time. They dont talk. They only need time to understand things. They need to be alone for this time.

 

Seungri left without any words. When Jiyong realised that Seungri has nowhere to be found, he is worried that something will happen to him. He cant call him.

Thanks God, Seungri is back eventhough it is late.

He didnt talk, he didnt look at Jiyong who waited him in the living room. He just go straightly to his room with his wet and hurt eyes.

 

The day after, when Jiyong want to talk to Seungri, he is not his room. He left in the morning and back at night.

For a week, he always did that. Even the other members are confused with him. Neither Seungri nor Jiyong, no one explain about what's happening.

Bae know that there are something happen and he let them be.

"I know you can solve your problem but dont be too mean to maknae. He is silly. He can do something you dont expected." Bae advised Jiyong. He know these two actually love and care each other.

"I know but I cant reach him. I tried, but he still upset with me."

 

Jiyong decided to talk to Seungri in his house. He called him and Seungri agreed.

This is how it should be. This is how maknae should do to his hyung. He should hear everything I said. 

 

At Jiyong's home,

 

"So, still mad?" Jiyong simply asked his maknae. He know if he ask a lot of questions it just make things more worst.

"nope. I said rite? It's over, hyung. Why did you so busy asking or worrying me?" Seungri answered with a sure voice. 

"you serious? we have promise that this relationship will really end if both of us agree. If it is only one side, you are still mine and I'm always yours. Remember that." 

"why are you so selfish? you broke things and still want to keep those pieces?"

"I dont broke anything."

"you dont? aaah, so the trust I gave you? the feelings I poured? that means nothing to you?"

"it is not....."

"stop it hyung, just live our own live by now. okay."

Seungri left.

 

 

After that time, they never met each other. Eventhough Jiyong has came back to the dorm, Seungri is the one who avoid him. He know that he is being childish but who cares when someone he trust break everything.

 

Until one day, one day the time where Jiyong has to leave Seungri behind. He left without no words. He know he has hurt Seungri. That what makes him leave without telling Seungri.

~

 

 

 

 

 

*I know this is lame and boring and so on but dont kill me, Im trying to get better. I promise^^. well, the 3rd chapter will come later. Im stil writing. enjoy^^*